Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Zurker: Join And Earn Money From This New Soical Networking Website - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zurker: Join And Earn Money From This New Soical Networking Website (2463 Views)

Gurus Pllease Crack This New Free Browsing Software / Grab Your $10 Signup Bonus Today! 100% Free To Join And Earn: / Hypermates.com - Another Social Networking Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zurker: Join And Earn Money From This New Soical Networking Website by wills(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2012
Zurker: Join and Earn Money from this New Soical Networking Website

Social Networking websites, almost every internet users have accounts on these websites. But In actually what will you get in return. If I am saying, You will become the owner of one social websites and also earn from it. Yes, You’ve heard it right it. Recently, Zurker social website was launched in UK and India, this is currently in the alpha testing and is expected to become available to the general public in April of 2012.

So What is Zurker and How I Earn From Zurker:-
Zurker is a third-generation social app released into private alpha testing. It’s special because it’s owned by its members. This unusual DNA will help Zurker develop the best social app available, which in turn will propel Zurker to becoming the dominant social network in the coming decade (and beyond).
Ok I am explaining in the simple words, Zurker is a newly released social websites, and the best things with the zurker is Zurker is owned by you i.e. you can easily become the co-owner of it by referring friends to your network and Zurker and You can earn vShares by referring your friends.

What use are vShares?
vShares are a stake in Zurker. vShares are given to new users in exchange for signing up, and users can also invite their friends to Zurker and earn vShares. vShares may also be purchased for cash. One vShare is equivalent to ownership of 1/1,000,000 of Zurker. When 1,000,000 vShares have been allocated, Zurker will be restructured as a public corporation and vShares will become real shares. (Incorporating a company with 1,000,000 stakeholders is a complex and challenging undertaking logistically and financially, requiring a dedicated team and considerable financial experience, expertise, and resources, which is why we are not doing it now.)

In other words, vShares entitle the owner to own equity in Zurker, and shares in the future Zurker corporation.

How Do I Join Zurker:-
Currently Zurker is only alpha testing, so the only way to join Zurker is through Invitation.

Join Zurker with my invitation http://www.zurker.net/i-3212-houupsplto

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro 16 - Core I9, 32gb Ram, 2tb Ssd, 8gb Graphics. / 5 Of The Best Free Antivirus Software You Can Rely On / Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.25 Build 23 Registered (32bit + 64bit Patch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.