Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark (100728 Views)

Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / Delsu Post Ume Cut Off Mark / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2008
mcvities:

Hi ferdii
this person that scored 260 and got a remark 14123, is it that his remark which you said mean position is fourteen thousand one and twenty three or just one hundred an twenty three, explain those figures very well, there is something I don't understand in this your whole explanation.

Please shed more light on this remark of a thing, like I said a friend of mine got 147 pharmacy and remark 23567, so please shed more light on this , this whole thing seems to confusing.

so I was told. I want to believe there could still be other ways, conditions and protocols to pick person but necessarily serially like 01-250. That guy that you see the result, told me that the remarks stands for one's position. Maybe only it will determine admission status. Mind you more than 20,000 students did that post-ume against Medicine. Just widen your inquiry.I don't know how the guy learnt about remarks and position because the remarks just appeared only this time. Wasn't there last year. so your guy shouldn't have been admitted last time with 147 on merit with 23567 remark and this year's admission status has not been confirmed. the whole thing is hazy up until now. The school Authority will soon clarify it. they are doing their second semester exams now. Take care.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by finidinwa1: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2008
please ferd!!! do you mean they can admit upto 250 in  medicine only please i want to know how many they will admit.

Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
Yeah but last time Nigerian Medical and Dental Association,NMDA stopped them. A lot of students given admission against Medicine were withdrawn and reposted to other departments. May be 200 max this time.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by finidinwa1: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2008
i pray it should upto 200 if it is upto that then i will be among the list
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2008
Guys, I just heard the cut-off marks of UNN: medicine-267, Pharmacy-247, Mass Comm-256,Accounting-247, Civil Egnr-190 sth and other engr.courses anything less 200, try to call Admissions Office (No Phone Number). Or try hard link someone there or go there yourself. Now we know remarks were not actually one's position or not the only criterion to set the cut-off marks. If I get more info, I will put them out. I apologize for earlier posting about Remarks standing for Position. It was what a fellow said and now this one. But the latest is more believable.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by texybaby(f): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2008
pls am new to this can someone help me wats up wit unn i dnt understand am applying for DE i need that admission badly who can help i dnt have any link to get any info pls call 08036531343 tanks alot cry
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by mcvities(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2008
Hi Ferdii

Thank you for your information about the cut off marks, Please are this cut offs final or are we hoping that they will come down. again in th 2007 post ume admission list, the cut off was according to states, please do you have any information on this, ie how many each state has cut.

Then when are we expecting the primary admission list to be out on the net, please as soon as it comes out inform us. bu the most important is the state cut off marks.

thanks for helping us out with your information
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by johballis: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2008
Hello, guys am john by name, am a student of University of Nigeria Nsukka. i want to inform
any candidate that choose UNN as his choice that the POST UME date is out 25th and 26th of july 2008. and also the registration card. and in Admission accept if you score 180 above your legible to obtain admission

MORE INFO. 08057993966
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2008
mcvities:

Hi Ferdii

Thank you for your information about the cut off marks, Please are this cut offs final or are we hoping that they will come down. again in th 2007 post ume admission list, the cut off was according to states, please do you have any information on this, ie how many each state has cut.

Then when are we expecting the primary admission list to be out on the net, please as soon as it comes out inform us. bu the most important is the state cut off marks.

thanks for helping us out with your information

Yeah I'll never hesistate to put out what I heard to you guys here. But I don't know much about sub cut-off marks based on states or anything else. I know these are for primary list, could be called merit cut-off marks. But the info will be short in coming as my pal there, is leaving Nigeria for the US tomorrow. I live, study and work in Jos.So you see, that guy dey abandon Pharmacy for Biology, he intends to do Medical School though. I know that takes more than 5 years b4 one can apply.Different stroke for different folks!! I wish him well and there may be a little merriment tonight.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by chuksme(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2008
please i scored 227 in my post ume i want to study medicine and sugery in unn i come from yobe state what is going to be my faith. and my neighbour scored 220 in economics she is from imo state. when is the first list coming out. and also when is the school resuming?
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2008
chuksme:

please i scored 227 in my post ume i want to study medicine and sugery in unn i come from yobe state what is going to be my faith. and my neighbour scored 220 in economics she is from imo state. when is the first list coming out. and also when is the school resuming?

It is likely you will get or worse of all, get something via supplementary. few folks apply from the whole North, so your chances for Medicine is brighter than someone with 240 from Imo state. Believe me! Your pal may not get Economics but qualified to apply against another course. Just keep coming toNairaland and contact someone or the school.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by finidinwa1: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2008
please ferd!!! i scored 247 am from enugu state what is my faith in medicine i am 197th against other folk please what is my faith.i need this info badly please.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2008
finidinwa1:

please ferd!!! i scored 247 am from enugu state what is my faith in medicine i am 197th against other folk please what is my faith.i need this info badly please.

Hey! Am sorry, my info supply route is cut off. Maybe try to reach the School yourself. I guess you didn't go through my earlier postings.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by printystar: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2008
hello ferdiii, please i would like to know when the admission list will be coming out for unn and wat  (remarks: 10904 ), means, i dont really understand wat you explained before, Thanks
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by printystar: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2008
I am from imo state ferdiii and i scored 254 in jamb and 180 in my post ume for marketing, is it possible 4 d school to give me another course after they have picked those they want, say my second choice (accountancy), please help me out.
thanks,
nelly
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by moses4luv(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2008
please notify me when admission list is out
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by nossycheek(f): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2008
printystar:

I am from imo state ferdiii and i scored 254 in jamb and 180 in my post ume for marketing, is it possible 4 d school to give me another course after they have picked those they want, say my second choice (accountancy), please help me out.
thanks,
nelly

Nehi! Accountancy is highly sought after and you cant get it with 2nd choice and that score for that matter
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by texybaby(f): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2008
i need info about DE strictly de pls notify me on any new gist
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by ruffneck(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2008
please i live in lagos and i intend writing the post DE text i cant find the scratch card down here.is there anyone who can help me buy before the closing date.you give me your account number and i pay into ur account so you can help me buy it.please its urgent

Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by coolniger: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2008
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by ravenzord(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2008
Hmm, In school rite now,nothing's really concrete but dere re lotsa rumours going arnd.I can state authoritavely dat d admission list is not yet out.D news now is dat d authorities are considering using UME scores along with d Post-ume.Best of luck

P.S:I have no info on DE,my apologies 2 ruffneck who I think called me.Just finished exams so I've not had time 2 go to d P.R.O.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by chidipupay(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2008
hi guys!!

Not in school cos i am thru wit ma examz, But on d admission issue, well the list is not yet out. also i will advice anybody dat is waiting for the admission list to always chech the schools website. www. unn.edu.net pls don't be bothered wit the rumours goin round it's just a rumour, but generally the performance these years was low, if i have anything i will let you know,

I my fellow fossa student i hail as today is our election, one love
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by mcvities(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2008
Please can anybody update us on what is happening withe the UNN primary admission list, I heard that they want to merge Jamb and Post Ume scores, how relevant is this, can someone please update us and tell us when the primary list will be out
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hi all
I wrote the post ume and i scored 186 but I was told the cut off is 180
I was also told that the admission list was released but it was rejected by JAMB
I got this info from a lecturer in the school who is very close to my family

As for the pre-degree programme, the candidates will be contacted by phone

IF i get more info, I will post for you all to see.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by playahP(m): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2008
first of all ima address some issues here

MEDICINE CUT OFF - 260
ECONOMICs - 240
PHARMARCY - 260
ACCOUNTANCY - 230

the performance of candidates this year was aweful and really poor and that is wat has been delaying the skool from releasin the result because the exam. board want UR DAMNED score to be added with ur jamb then divided by 2 to get the average,
dat is gonna help some pple and dat is gonna bring some pple down
pls if u really must contact me on anything involving skool HIT ME ON ME EMAIL
chatwithpaul91@yahoo.com
to be honest, the chances of those that scored blow 200 is bleek especially if ure on hot courses like the one listed above but u can come and visit the skool(d sooner d better) and find out wat u can do, i mean like the courses u can do with ur score
and so far i have 14 pple asking me to help them but only a few scored above 200, so i bet u know wat dat means, i'll do my best and leave the rest dat is why i DONT ASK FOR ANYTHING TILL U HAMMER UR ADMISSION

4 does of u dat score 130 and the like, start preparing for next year
but pls make sure u do something practical with ur life cos dat might just be where ur creator wants u to b, education can open doors but talent can open doors and windows

4 does of u dat scored 160, u can shop for other courses with lower cut off in the same department, if u dooooo xxxxxxxxtreeeeeeeemely well in that lesser course than u can make a switch to the course u originally wanted to do.
E.g. a candidate dat didnt meet the cut off for medicine can do micro-biology(if his cut off is up to MB).

have i made my self clear to all of u, if u want to contact me use the fucking e-mail(i will reply)

JOEL i need u to send dat info. to ma E.mail.

also the school offers pre-degree courses(UNN AND UNILAG)

*pls read carefully cuz if u buzz ma line im gonna blast u*
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by mcvities(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2008
Hello,

those cut off marks that you posted are way off what i saw in the school Pharmacy was 247 cut off mark, but please the admission list when is it going to come out on the website, I have been visiting their website www.unn.edu.ng but only the sandwich admission list is posted there, so help with what is going on in the school right now, the jamb plus post ume score, how realistic is that, My jamb is 267, and post Ume, 220 and my course pharmacy.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by mcvities(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2008
The Unn primary admission list for 2008/2009 is out so please go and check your name, whether you are among those admitted. wishing all good luck, I have been admitted and wish you same. follow this link www.unn.edu.ng and download, make sure acrobat is in the system. congratulations to all who made it, see you there.
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by mcvities(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2008
see you there
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by printystar: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2008
HELLO EVRY1, guess wat, d list is out now, u can go to d site and check 4 ur names, Gud luck ,
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2008
printystar:

HELLO EVRY1, guess what, d list is out now, u can go to d site and check 4 your names, Gud luck ,

Hey did u make it this time?
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2008
@ Chuksme, are u Omocho Peter K? Congratulations!
Re: UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 06, 2008
I made the cut off mark for the post UME now my name is on the primary list
Am super happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Unilorin Admission List / JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.