Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

5 Students Pirate Ties That Bind, Leaked By Silverbird Cinemas. Name Them & Get - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Students Pirate Ties That Bind, Leaked By Silverbird Cinemas. Name Them & Get (775 Views)

Ties That Bind Official Trailer Starring Kimberly Elise, Omotola Jalade ,ama K / Ties That Bind Feat. John Dumelo, Omotola & Kimberly Elise / New Movie Alert; Ties That Bind Starring Kimberly Elise,omotola Jalade,ama K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Students Pirate Ties That Bind, Leaked By Silverbird Cinemas. Name Them & Get by onila(f): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
5 Students Pirate Ties That Bind, Leaked by Silverbird Cinemas. Name Them & Get 3000ghc

Leila Afua Djansi's Ties that bind featuring Omotola and others was recently pirated at silverbird galleria by a number of students. The producer filled with vexation shared the below message on facebook ,

"You people always complain about corruption in gov. Then you turn around, especially you students of the so called tertiary institutions and pirate movies. Then you graduate and you want a job? When you destroy the small scale industries that could employ you, you want a job?
Some clown will soon come on my wall and say piracy happens everywhere. War happens everywhere, so let there be war. Natural disasters happen everywhere so let there be one, so does armed robbery, corruption and other vices.
Tomorrow, 5 legon students will be arrested. I am giving a reward of 3000ghc to anyone who can get me the names, numbers and halls of just 5 knust students pirating an unfinished version of ties that bind which was leaked by silverbird cinemas. Yes, silverbird cinemas. For the next 6months, I'm going to make some heads roll. Your identity will be protected. Be a patriotic citizen and make yourself some money. Stay tuned cos the drama is about to start. I knew I was going to catch someone one day".

(1) (Reply)

The Expensive Shit Saga. / Late Mc-loph's Fiancee Give Birth To A Baby Boy / Mystikal Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.