Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Internet Marketing Tools! Have You Seen This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Internet Marketing Tools! Have You Seen This? (708 Views)

How Do I Send Mass Email Directly To Inbox For Internet Marketing And Promotion / Digital Marketing Company Launches Free Version Internet Marketing Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing Tools! Have You Seen This? by gabu4u1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
Internet marketing has come to stay in Nigeria and more and more people are creating a means of livelihood from the internet. From my experience, we have some disadvantages here in Nigeria. We are not able to get access to important tools that will give us leverage to make money faster and easier.

We do most of the work manually and it is time consuming and slow. If we have the necessary tools, software and script, I believe we have the wherewithal to achieve great success in our internet marketing.

I came across a website that seems to help make work easier for Nigerians. I hope they are good too. I got some free tools from them but I saw that they have several of them. I am still studying them anyway. For those that may be interested the website is

www.leechmarketing.com

Gradually I believe we can a lot of difference with these tools. Pls, share with us your experience with them if you happen to get any tool from them.

I wish u all success

(1) (Reply)

Get A Premuim Domain At No Cost - Just Register And No Money Required. / Can One Use Adsense With Other Ads Network / Interesting Search Engine Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.