Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How many Girls Have You Dated? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How many Girls Have You Dated? (969 Views)

Chibok Girls Have Now Grown Big(photo) / Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] / How Many Girls Do You See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How many Girls Have You Dated? by ituen(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2007
A man and a woman had been married some time when the woman began to question her husband. "I know you've been with a lot of woman before. How many were there?"

The husband replied, "Look, I don't want to upset you, there were many. Let's just leave it alone." The wife continued to beg and plead.

Finally, the husband gave in. "Let's see." he said "There was one, two, three, four, five, six, YOU, eight, nine, "
Re: How many Girls Have You Dated? by adekennis(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2007
Eh! eh!! shocked
Re: How many Girls Have You Dated? by iwajay(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2007
This guy (Ituen)I give it to u.
Re: How many Girls Have You Dated? by GeeCee(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2007
Na jeje trouble sleep but woman for what dey are must to wake am.
Re: How many Girls Have You Dated? by mimiko(f): 4:20am On Oct 20, 2007
@geecee
yep i agree

(1) (Reply)

How Clever Could You Be? / My Brother Need A Gfriend Plzzzzzzzzzzz. / Police Dey Read Bible Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.