Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! (11319 Views)

Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) / Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. / Four Women Arrested Over Stolen Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by BlackPikiN(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
A robber, who strongly believed he must show love to his lover on Valentine Day by any means possible, has been burnt to death by an irate mob in Warri, Delta State.

The Valentine lover was lynched and burnt to death by the mob after his failed attempt to steal gift items he intended to present to his lover from a boutique in Udu area of Delta State.

The Moment On Saturday learnt that the deceased was reported to have stolen some clothes from a roadside boutique along Orhurunwho Road near Warri, but was not lucky as the shop owner raised an alarm when he attempted to escape.

It was gathered that the deceased had gone to the boutique pretending to be shopping for his girlfriend for the Valentine’s Day when he suddenly brought out a gun to intimidate both the shop owner and her sales girl.

He was, however, given a hot chase as he stepped out of the shop after picking the few items in a bag and the shop owner (a lady), raised an alarm, which attracted her neighbours.

The robber lover, however, remained unrelenting as he shot into the air when it became obvious that those chasing him were catching up with him. The gunshot that was meant to create panic did not yield its desired result as those chasing after him intensified the hot chase.

He was later caught with a rubber bag containing female clothes and about five pairs of jean material, which he said he stole as valentine gifts for his girlfriend since he could not afford to buy.

The irate mob that chased the deceased lynched and burnt him alive, close to the popular Esco Superstore, along the ever-busy road.

The incident, which happened about 6:30 p.m., caused heavy traffic gridlock along the road where hundreds of residents thronged to catch a glimpse of the deceased.

But in a swift reaction, the state police chief, Mamman Tsafe, said there was no need for people to take laws into their hands especially now that the police were on top of security situation in the metropolis.

He disclosed that his men were all out and their counter offensive against armed robbers have started yielding results, adding that two notorious armed robbers were on Sunday night shot dead by the Police in Warri and another escaped with bullet wound.

The state Commissioner of Police, who spoke through the Area Commander Delta South, Yaro Abutu said the exploits of the bandits came to a dead end when they snatched a white Hilux Van with registration number Lagos DN815JJJ.

He said a police AK-47 rifle was recovered from the suspects who were killed during exchange of gunfire.

The latest sad development of jungle justice has brought to twelve (12) the number of suspected robbers that were burnt to death in Warri metropolis and its environs by angry residents who appear to have lost hope in the judicial system to bring about justice.

Investigations revealed that the cases of extra-judicial killings which had been going on in the city in the past few years, recorded the highest casualty last year alone when incidents of armed robbery and kidnapping rose to frightening heights, leaving residents at the mercy of the perpetrators of these dastardly acts.

http://www.momentng.com/en/news/6479/valentine-man-burnt-to-death-over-stolen-gifts-for-lover-.html
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by BlackPikiN(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
So much pressure from his wafi babe. lol.

Now another guy man go dey colobi the girl everyday and night.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by aljharem(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2012
BlackPikiN:

So much pressure from his wafi babe. lol.

Now another guy man go dey colobi the girl everyday and night.

LOL sad though

blackpikin how u dey na ?
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by dplordx(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
All this Warri/Delta/PH babes papa, them too dey pile pressure on boys nor be small. No wonder Blackpikin aka Beaf don sell him soul just to impress him girls.
Shame, na anoda nigger go bleep the chick on val. Jesus, nor let kitten kill me o!
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2012
blackpikin with a black story of a black lover who was blacked out = super story cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by BlackPikiN(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2012
dplordx:

All this Warri/Delta/PH babes papa, them too dey pile pressure on boys nor be small. No wonder Blackpikin aka Beaf don sell him soul just to impress him girls.
Shame, na anoda nigger go bleep the chick on val. Jesus, nor let kitten kill me o!

Hahaha, me no be beaf O.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by jpilata(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
There is no way you have to take laws into your hands.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Basics007: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
This valentine thing is turning to something else.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by yoboone(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2012
ThankGod say my gurl no say my church people no dey do val.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by stepo707: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
So sad! See wetin booty dey push man do.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by sylve11: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
i saw the burnt dead body. the incident actually took place around 4pm. the burnt dead was there for over 3 days . . .his right leg was cut off including his neck that's terribly butchered before set ablaze. . .died becos of jeans, going to hell becos of pussy.

in the dance of this kinda death his god is a casualty. cool
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by PrinceDudu(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
BlackPikiN:

The robber lover, however, remained unrelenting as he shot into the air when it became obvious that those chasing him were catching up with him. The gunshot that was meant to create panic did not yield its desired result as those chasing after him intensified the hot chase.

d guy no no say worry pple no dey panic 4 gunshot  grin grin
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by arrived(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
Foolish armed robber
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
kk
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Yinkay: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Steal billions,get national award medallion,steal pittance,get burning tire medallion.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by dino2006(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
May God have mercy. Na anoda guy go kon knack her apako, smh
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
Na wah o for our country people, for small gift things wen thief na una burn am alive. Make una take am easy ooo. Why una neva burn those pot belle politicians? Hisssssssss
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by SSaemoenl(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
My Mum Said This Kind Person Be [size=15pt]"I Never Bellyful, But I wan Drink Tea"[/size]
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
the guy na mumu and he deserve wetin he get smiley
oya make dem arrest the girl as a partner in crime.who knows maybe na the girl even force the guy to rob cheesy
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
writejhn27:

Na wah o for our country people, for small gift things wen thief na una burn am alive. Make una take am easy ooo. Why una neva burn those pot belle politicians? Hisssssssss
person wey carry gun go rob no be small thief lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by babaowo: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
see watin nigerian babes dey cause!!!!
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by zignor(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
lefulefu:

person wey carry gun go rob no be small thief lipsrsealed

[[color=#006600]color=#006600]I tire oo o my broda, what if the robber kill somebody, wetin then go talk . . .if actually the guy na robber, he deserv it[/color][/color]
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Because of val. stupid man angry angry
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by mpmp: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
Good for him, at least 1-less armed robber in town.

All the ones he had been stealing before, what have been the occassions that motivated his thefts?
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2012
Choi! Choi! See wetin ordinary dirty kitty don do a full fledged man!

sad sad sad sad
The power of the P  U̶̲̥̅̊  S S Y!
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by kcreal(f): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
In his next world, if there is reincarnation, he will not fall in love.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by bulksms247(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
E no get wetin guyz no go do for un appreciative things we call girls. So sorry for the guy who knows de type of pressure and threat de girl used on him. Die for a girl and she will bring another guy to your burial
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by hannahmay(f): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
That's wat I had expectd. N tanx to d pple who did dat. It's jxt to teach some pple who wantd to steal gift cos of val. They probably dnt av choice if they are caught. Stealing is not a gud act. We must try to b contentd wit wat we have.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
zignor:

[[color=#006600]color=#006600]I tire oo o  my broda, what if the robber kill somebody, wetin then go talk . . .if actually the guy na robber, he deserv it[/color][/color]
abi ooo my broda.many of these armed robbers no dey show any single mercy wen dem rob and many innocent ppl don die from armed robbers gun shots and yet some mumu for here dey complain because dem set one armed robber on fire sad.omo if na me dey there i for cunt dat robber leg into small pieces den give am petrol drink  sad
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by Sike(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
Let him R.I.P
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by isleman(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
if the babe is truly his, he needn't go to that level to satisfy her. unless he has been keeping the girl through material things all the while.

girls, be watchful, weigh what a guy is giving you with what he is worth and can afford before collecting gift from him. you might just save a soul by refusing enticing gifts.
Re: Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! by yemiomodada: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
God dey. See wetin lady dey cause, Http://nairareport.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

65 Motorcycles Stolen In Sokoto Market Fire By Thieves Disguised As Rescuers / RRS Arrests Azeez Abiola, Four Others, Recovers Gun In Lagos / Ekweremadu: Kinsmen Seek ECOWAS, FG, CAN Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.