Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Musical Studio - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Musical Studio (557 Views)

Complete Musical Studio SALE Apple Pc Mic Keyboard Speakers Low Price N600K / Price List Of Musical Instrument. / Cost Of Setting Up,a Standard Musical Studio. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musical Studio by frank50fun: 1:06am On Feb 12, 2012
helo nairalanders,am about openin a musical studio in warri,but i'll lik to know the A-Z of equipments i'll need and their prizes.
Re: Musical Studio by duzz: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2012
send email at sales@primatronics.eu so that I can send you full list of all equipments you need and there p0rice range for both low budget, medium scale and high end digital or analog recording studio
Re: Musical Studio by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
duzz:

send email at sales@primatronics.eu so that I can send you full list of all equipments you need and there p0rice range for both low budget, medium scale and high end digital or analog recording studio

can you print your findings here? i'm also interested and i know a couple of people would be too. but not many would want to write you as they would just prefer to search some where else. Its better you post your findings here.

(1) (Reply)

Iceblock Business / Advice plssssssssssss! / The 10 Great SEO Tips For Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.