Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

5-day Online Certification In Basic Safety Management (hse) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / 5-day Online Certification In Basic Safety Management (hse) (1125 Views)

Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses / Int'l Basic Safety Management Certification Online / Basic Safety Management (hse) Certification Course Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5-day Online Certification In Basic Safety Management (hse) by djbiskit(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2012
• Enroll with JOPAUL SAFETY SOLUTIONS LTD WITH 10000 NAIRA for the certificate, the manual and exam, +ebook on nigerian yellow pages,2011
• Pay this sum to PAUL IFEANYI J. ACC NO. 1017891259 BANK: Intercontinental Bank
• Once your payment is confirmed, you mail your teller no and private email and phone no, street address to bewithdjosh@yahoo.com
• A Safety Manual is sent to your mail immediately for you to start studying
• After I get this details a student code wud be sent to your email after 2 to 3 working days
• Once you check ur mail and confirm your code has been sent from America, u text me or mail me dat code. With that code I will write the final exam for your certification(CERTIFICATE WOULD ONLY BE SENT FROM OREGON IN USA, IF U PASS ABOVE 70%). Hence I have decided to write the exam for my clients, but the safety manual must be read completely in one week for knowledge.
• After I take your final exam, you would be sent an email from USA CONFIRMING U ve submitted. Another mail would be sent after 24hrs containing ur test score and an attached SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE prepaid by us (in pdf format), if you passed. Then you would print it out with hard cover at any time you wish. And tell your friend about this great offer.
The training is come cheap because the American government has subsidized the fee for the unemployed youth and I have slashed it down for corper sake, so this is your best offer.
NOTE; you must pass above 70% for your certificate to be emailed from Oregon in USA, Hence I developed a kind of Answers to the QUIZ on the manual. Once you can answer that quiz you will pass the final exam. So I would then forward the jpeg file to your mail. bewithdjosh@yahoo.com
07035255575, 07065352347 or 08180534833
Re: 5-day Online Certification In Basic Safety Management (hse) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2012
Make thunder fire u for there. Idiot,
Oloriburuku.

(1) (Reply)

GET AN INSTANT JOB OFFER IN ANY OIL COMPANY, BANK, TELECOM COMPANY OF UR CHOICE / Oracle Hands-on Exams / 3rd Generation (3G) Network Engineer........... Training For Just 37.5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.