Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians (2488 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
The lord sees the heart of every nigerian, their intentions, their desires, the priority in their lives, what they worship. He knows all these things. The lord knows 99 percent of nigerians only go to church because they see it as a means to get rich. they see it as a means to success. maybe the lord will bless me with immense wealth and a mercedes benz. maybe the lord will get me a house in lekki so i can oppress people. maybe the lord will get me a rich husband. maybe the lord will get me gucci shoes and armani shirts so i can oppress. this is what over 90 percent of nigerians go to church for. the lord knows this. every spirit in every human in the world belongs to God (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7). each spirit has a ying and a yang side. satanic and godly. they balance each other out.  So what does the lord do to these nigerians whose sole purpose is to go to church and seek him so they can get wealth ? he ushers in a new wave of preachers called prosperity preachers who will focus on the scripture (malachi 3 vs 10). you have to pay your tithes if you want to be blessed immensely by the lord. basically the lord is using these preachers to do the opposite of the desires of the heart of these people.he makes sure that whatever it is you go into church for, you will get the opposite of it. you go in there because you want to get rich while you are hiding under the lie that you are there to seek him ? he will use the preachers he has put in place (proverbs 16 vs 4) to make sure that the little money you have will be collected from you in tithing and offerings, and then you will return home worse off than you came to church. he just blessed you with the opposite of your hearts desires because you went seeking wealth and not him. Nothing goes on in this world without the lords sanctions. he is absolutely in charge of everything. oyedeopo, oyakhilome, fireman, tb joshua, okotie, etc etc. they all work for and against the lord. they are pawns for the lord. they were uplifted by the lord to the positions they are in so that they can teach the wealth seeking church going masses a lesson. Of course these men had the freewill to reject the mission if they were genuine men of God. They accepted the mission (hence the lord is killing two birds with one stone). setting greedy people up against each other. when the harvest is ripe enough he will harvest with his sickle. Shalom Israel. My brothers and sisters from the tribe of JUDAH BENJAMIN AND LEVI.

The point here is, genuinely seek the lord, and everything else will be added on to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

Shalom Israel. My brothers and sisters from the tribe of JUDAH BENJAMIN AND LEVI.

Israel. HA!
This dude. Anytime I skim through your write ups , I always feel like this____

Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
grin cheesy i come straight from the bible though. Unless of course you are a muslim, an atheist or a charlatan.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

grin cheesy i come straight from the bible though. Unless of course you are a muslim, an atheist or a charlatan.

And that's your problem.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
Martian:

And that's the black man's problem.

actually the black mans problem is because he does not come straight from the bible. the black man comes straight from religious dogmas and doctrines. the black man comes straight from the desires of the heart. the black man is lustful
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

actually the black mans problem is because he does not come straight from the bible. the black man comes straight from religious dogmas and doctrines. the black man comes straight from the desires of the heart. the black man is lustful

Didn't mean to generalise, that's why I changed it to "your" problem. But, your problems are myopia and ignorance fostered  and nourished by the same religious dogmas and doctrines you "think" you're against.

Seriously dude, you think jewish mythology is the history of West Africans. WTF?! Put the bible, apocrypha nad whatever else it is you have been reading away. Your ignorance is just embarrasing and you think you're actually making sense.

1 Like

Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
Martian:

Didn't mean to generalise, that's why I changed it to "your" problem. But, your problems are myopia and ignorance fostered  and nourished by the same religious dogmas and doctrines you "think" you're against.

Seriously dude, you think jewish mythology is the history of West Africans. WTF?! Put the bible, apocrypha nad whatever else it is you have been reading. Your ignorance is just embarrasing and you think you're actually making sense.
thats the problem. the satan in you is stronger than the God in you. the fool has said to himself that God does not exist Psalms 14 vs 1. you are a fool, according to the bible

PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works; There is none that doeth good.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

thats the problem. the satan in you is stronger than the God in you. the fool has said to himself that God does not exist Psalms 14 vs 1. you are a fool, according to the bible

The satan in me is stronger than the god in me?? The hell does that even mean?
You're a fool according to intelligent and rational humans. I don't need a story book to tell me that.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
FUTURE BIBLICAL PROPHESY FROM WHEN IT WAS WRITTEN. ALLUDING TO THE FACTS THAT ALL THE JEWS IN SUBSAHARAN AFRICA ARE NOT FORGOTTEN BY THE LORD (who is in subsaharan africa ? white people ? )

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 10. From beyond the rivers of Sudan my worshipers, my scattered people, will bring my offering.

WHO IS BEYOND SUDAN ? SUB SAHARAN AFRICA. (WE ARE THE SCATTERED PEOPLE BEYOND SUDAN. THIS IS WHERE WE RAN INTO AFTER THE 70 AD ROMAN MASSACRE IN ISRAEL) YOU SEE ANY WHITE PEOPLE IN SUB SAHARAN AFRICA ?
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
Martian:

The satan in me is stronger than the god in me?? The hell does that even mean?
You're a fool according to intelligent and rational humans. I don't need a story book to tell me that.
you better repent before you get cut down by satan, you big fool (psalms 14 vs 1)
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

FUTURE BIBLICAL PROPHESY FROM WHEN IT WAS WRITTEN. ALLUDING TO THE FACTS THAT ALL THE JEWS IN SUBSAHARAN AFRICA ARE NOT FORGOTTEN BY THE LORD (who is in subsaharan africa ? white people ? )
ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 10. From beyond the rivers of Sudan my worshipers, my scattered people, will bring my offering.
WHO IS BEYOND SUDAN ? SUB SAHARAN AFRICA. (WE ARE THE SCATTERED PEOPLE BEYOND SUDAN. THIS IS WHERE WE RAN INTO AFTER THE 70 AD ROMAN MASSACRE IN ISRAEL) YOU SEE ANY WHITE PEOPLE IN SUB SAHARAN AFRICA ?
buzugee:

you better repent before you get cut down by satan, you big fool (psalms 14 vs 1)

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I'm out.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
i know a lot of you self hating blacks believe information if told by a white or jewish man so here go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6XA6RsSr5k&feature=related  MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NicK9lfWcB4&feature=related

BASICALLY JUST WATCH THE WHOLE SERIES. THIS IS A RABBI TELLING YOU JEWS AND JESUS ARE ALL BLACK AND ARE MOSTLY IN WEST AFRICA AND AMERICA (BLACK AMERICANS) TODAY. THIS MAN HAS WRITTEN OVER 10 BOOKS INCLUDING A JEWISH BIBLE
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by lepasharon(f): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
Who told you all Nigerianns go to church just to get RICh!?You better watch what you say!
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
lepasharon:

Who told you all Nigerianns go to church just to get RICh!?You better watch what you say!

most. most are there for malachi 3 vs 10
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Jenwitemi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
I disagree with you. GOD, the universal consciousness, is using them to wake Nigerians up from their spiritual slumber. And it is working. Nigerians are waking up by the truckload to the farce that religion is through the actions of these charlattans acting like they are pious while revealing themselves openly that they are not.
buzugee:

The lord sees the heart of every nigerian, their intentions, their desires, the priority in their lives, what they worship. He knows all these things. The lord knows 99 percent of nigerians only go to church because they see it as a means to get rich. they see it as a means to success. maybe the lord will bless me with immense wealth and a mercedes benz. maybe the lord will get me a house in lekki so i can oppress people. maybe the lord will get me a rich husband. maybe the lord will get me gucci shoes and armani shirts so i can oppress. this is what over 90 percent of nigerians go to church for. the lord knows this. every spirit in every human in the world belongs to God (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7). each spirit has a ying and a yang side. satanic and godly. they balance each other out.  So what does the lord do to these nigerians whose sole purpose is to go to church and seek him so they can get wealth ? he ushers in a new wave of preachers called prosperity preachers who will focus on the scripture (malachi 3 vs 10). you have to pay your tithes if you want to be blessed immensely by the lord. basically the lord is using these preachers to do the opposite of the desires of the heart of these people.he makes sure that whatever it is you go into church for, you will get the opposite of it. you go in there because you want to get rich while you are hiding under the lie that you are there to seek him ? he will use the preachers he has put in place (proverbs 16 vs 4) to make sure that the little money you have will be collected from you in tithing and offerings, and then you will return home worse off than you came to church. he just blessed you with the opposite of your hearts desires because you went seeking wealth and not him. Nothing goes on in this world without the lords sanctions. he is absolutely in charge of everything. oyedeopo, oyakhilome, fireman, tb joshua, okotie, etc etc. they all work for and against the lord. they are pawns for the lord. they were uplifted by the lord to the positions they are in so that they can teach the wealth seeking church going masses a lesson. Of course these men had the freewill to reject the mission if they were genuine men of God. They accepted the mission (hence the lord is killing two birds with one stone). setting greedy people up against each other. when the harvest is ripe enough he will harvest with his sickle. Shalom Israel. My brothers and sisters from the tribe of JUDAH BENJAMIN AND LEVI.

The point here is, genuinely seek the lord, and everything else will be added on to you.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2012
Jenwitemi:

I disagree with you. GOD, the universal consciousness, is using them to wake Nigerians up from their spiritual slumber. And it is working. Nigerians are waking up by the truckload to the farce that religion is through the actions of these charlattans acting like they are pious while revealing themselves openly that they are not.
you have to rephrase that. i dont understand what you are trying to say. ahhhhh ok i think i get it now. you say nigerians are waking up to these charlatans ? if so how come chris oyakhilome has over 20 churches in england ?
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by inedi: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
Poster,

Am just amazed that a man can talk about God on this mana
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Jenwitemi(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
I said "they are waking up", mate. It is a gradual process. Of course people like Oyakhilome will still have folks who still fall blindly to him, but that cannot stop the waking up process that is already in full swing.
The universal consciousness is making these so-called men of God shoot themselves in the foot for all to see. For those who have eyes to see, anyway.
buzugee:

you have to rephrase that. i dont understand what you are trying to say. ahhhhh ok i think i get it now. you say nigerians are waking up to these charlatans ? if so how come chris oyakhilome has over 20 churches in england ?
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
what a thread!!!

EDIT: 14/05/2013

Upon further reflection, a similar scenario is actually painted in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 13
If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

grin
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Goshen360(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
musKeeto:

what a thread!!!

So you dey see wetin i dey see? Still reading and waiting for time to jump into the "pool of Bethesda" because i have being here for too long. Suddenly, Jesus appeared to me asking, "Do you want to be made whole?"
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
inedi:

Poster,

Am just amazed that a man can talk about God on this mana
what exactly have i said that is not true ? that God uses the satan in people to achieve his aim ? (proverbs 16 vs 4 ) ?
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

So you dey see wetin i dey see?
Oga goshen, i tire na understatement,
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by PastorKun(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2012
All Oyak's churches in his foreign business outlets are populated 99% by Nigerians. If you go to the branches in England, you would hadly find any non Nigerian there.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2012
Jenwitemi:

I said "they are waking up", mate. It is a gradual process. Of course people like Oyakhilome will still have folks who still fall blindly to him, but that cannot stop the waking up process that is already in full swing.
The universal consciousness is making these so-called men of God shoot themselves in the foot for all to see. For those who have eyes to see, anyway.
ahhh gotcha chief.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
Pastor Kun:

All Oyak's churches in his foreign business outlets are populated 99% by Nigerians. If you go to the branches in England, you would hadly find any non Nigerian there.
my point exactly. naija folks want to get so much financial blessings from God. malachi 3 vs 10.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Goshen360(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
musKeeto:

Oga goshen, i tire na understatement,

Oga, you too fast to reply o. I don't need jump into the water of the "pool of Bethesda" anymore. Thank God. Jesus told me, "take up your bed, rise and walk".
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
grin muskeeto @ goshen 360, yall bring it on. i got time. yall know i am keeping it real. this here is the truth. john 8 vs 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

grin muskeeto @ goshen 360, yall bring it on. i got time. yall know i am keeping it real. this here is the truth. john 8 vs 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
Lol,
Don't bother. We are on the same side as you, but different army. cheesy
I believe that most prosperity preachers have twisted the Word of God and its meanings.but

basically the lord is using these preachers to do the opposite of the desires of the heart of these people.he makes sure that whatever it is you go into church for, you will get the opposite of it. you go in there because you want to get rich while you are hiding under the lie that you are there to seek him ?
is really difficult for me to comprehend and to be honest laughable, hence

musKeeto:

what a thread!!!

cheesy
Interesting thread by the way, cheesy
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Goshen360(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

musKeeto had spoken for himself. As for me, am out of here cos I don't wanna "touch God's anointed" please. I was just reminded that in my recent thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Caught Husband Cheating With Female Prayer Partner In Bedroom / MMM: You Have Been Warned / Dirty Christian, Muslims, And Jewish Illumanti OK Hand Sign Means Sodomy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.