Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Msc Telecommunications In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Msc Telecommunications In Canada (2180 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Health Profesional Living Or Studying In Canada. / I Have Gotten A Full Time Job In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Msc Telecommunications In Canada by kizini: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hello Nairaland,

I want to further my studies and obtaining an MSC degree in Telecommunications wouldnt be a bad Idea, but how to go about it is the challenge! I need to know the schools, city, tuition fee, Visa requirements, Admission requirements e.t.c. I studied Electrical and Computer Engineering and graduated with a CGPA=4.40, with three and half year working experience.

Anyone in the house to assist me?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Msc Telecommunications In Canada by justwise(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
kizini:

Hello Nairaland,

I want to further my studies and obtaining an MSC degree in Telecommunications wouldnt be a bad Idea, but how to go about it is the challenge! I need to know the schools, city, tuition fee, Visa requirements, Admission requirements e.t.c. I studied Electrical and Computer Engineering and graduated with a CGPA=4.40, with three and half year working experience.

Anyone in the house to assist me?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823858.0.html

(1)

Unbelievable! British Airways Planes Attacked By Strange Birds In Air / Travelling To Grenada / Kindly View Igbo major Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.