Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster - Forum Games (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster (137520 Views)

╚►start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 3 ◄╝ / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by sparklefresh(f): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lazy president calling youth lazy, Well 2019 should please come quickly.

1 Like

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by cmoney22222: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
quickly, he came.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by qreem231(m): 4:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Came is the past tense of come.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by cmoney22222: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
come and see what this country has turned into.

1 Like

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by themonk(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Into her bosoms I project my prick grin

1 Like

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by qreem231(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Prick is the local slang for the male reproductive organ.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by RajQom(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Organ constitute other part of the body.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by hefelove(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Body no be firewood. Man must not come alone
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by cmoney22222: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Alone in the dark
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Jellymusty(f): 12:19am On May 01, 2018
Dark and dangerous
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by qreem231(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2018
Dangerous and unsafe are synonyms.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by robert334: 1:32pm On May 01, 2018
synonym is an equivalent word, that's two words that can be interchanged in a context are said to be synonymous relative to that context
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by cmoney22222: 3:16pm On May 01, 2018
context can be synonymous to sentence is my own lil thought
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Pamberry(f): 8:22pm On May 01, 2018
Thought i had some money in my wallet ni sha!
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Corn99(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2018
sha pass the mic
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Jellymusty(f): 10:30pm On May 01, 2018
Mic is the short form for microphone
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by cmoney22222: 12:09pm On May 02, 2018
microphone ko telephone ni. We are all lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Jellymusty(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2018
Youth empowerment should be encourage
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by cmoney22222: 7:00pm On May 02, 2018
encourage Nigerians to vote out the current goverment
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 02, 2018
Government dat can't provide adequate security for the Citizens
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by qreem231(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2018
Citizens should get their PVCs and vote this government out.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Jellymusty(f): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
Out of power
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by cutesimplycalm(f): 10:13am On May 04, 2018
Power is a name of a movie about life of drug barons

1 Like

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by cmoney22222: 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
Barons of political thiefries in nigeria legislative system
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by ibkayee(f): 11:15pm On May 05, 2018
Beorn:

What you had that feeling. Like my E-behaviour or particular post of mine? Tell me and I'll give you another clue. tongue
I can't pin point it specifically but I just got that 'familiar' energy from you cheesy
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 11:19pm On May 05, 2018
ibkayee:

I can't pin point it specifically but I just got that 'familiar' energy from you cheesy

LOL. Okay. The person I told you to redact your posts about, posts as a he but he's a she. And after I told you to redact your posts about her, I told you not to quote me so that I can delete that post. grin
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by ibkayee(f): 11:25pm On May 05, 2018
Beorn:

LOL. Okay. The person I told you to redact your posts about, posts as a he but he's a she. And after I told you to redact your posts about her, I told you not to quote me so that I can delete that post. grin
LOL can't think of anyone o, I'm actually terrible embarassed

Was it a sexuality thread?
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 11:29pm On May 05, 2018
ibkayee:

LOL can't think of anyone o, I'm actually terrible embarassed

Was it a sexuality thread?

Computer geek who can't remember these easy clues, is that one a computer geek? tongue

LOL. ****
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by ibkayee(f): 11:34pm On May 05, 2018
Beorn:

Computer geek who can't remember these easy clues, is that one a computer geek? tongue

LOL.****
LOL I was about to say the same thing about myself cheesy

Ohhh, she actually came to mind but I dismissed it, but now I remember! (I've removed part of your post grin)

Omg my personal person! Guy I missed youuuuuuuuu kiss kiss kiss
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by Beorn: 11:46pm On May 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Ohhh, she actually came to mind but I dismissed it, but now I remember! (I've removed part of your post grin)

LOL. Let me go and remove the clue too. grin

I've really missed you as well. I wanted to tell you back on that thread that it was me but I decided to use various hints to give away who I was, I think you never saw the hints I dropped on that thread. Hints like my support of Bisola, my posts that always criticised our resident troublemaker, my partial knowledge of you know who, who was trying to control the kind of pic you uploaded etc. I guess it was not enough clue for you to figure me out. cheesy
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by ibkayee(f): 11:58pm On May 05, 2018
Beorn:

LOL. Let me go and remove the clue too. grin

I've really missed you as well. I wanted to tell you back on that thread that it was me but I decided to use various hints to give away who I was, I think you never saw the hints I dropped on that thread. Hints like my support of Bisola, my posts that always criticised our resident troublemaker, my partial knowledge of you know who, who was trying to control the kind of pic you uploaded etc. I guess it was not enough clue for you to figure me out. cheesy
LOL I have a tendency to be oblivious to things around me when it's not something I'm focusing on explicitly cheesy

Lol funny enough, it was when you mentioned this that I clocked you were someone I'd known before, but in different skin cheesy

I should've known it was you, your rationality is one of the things that's always stood out about you, it all makes sense grin
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster by pocohantas(f): 12:03am On May 06, 2018
ibkayee:

Naso grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply)

~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ / What Are You Thinking Right Now? / With Three Word Per Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.