Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Moremi Roof Blown Away - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moremi Roof Blown Away (6200 Views)

The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) / See Photos Of The Abandoned Burnt Room In MOREMI OAU / Moremi Hall In Obafemi Awolowo University On Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moremi Roof Blown Away by prettyG: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by DuduNegro: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2012
. . . and you want us to believe, where is the aerial picture? cheesy
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by karlmax2: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2012
Its true the storm is affecting third mainland bridge too if ur in lag use alternative route!
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by DuduNegro: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2012
grin forget 3rd mainland. . . .Im concerned about the well being in this female hostel. Are the girls ok? cool
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by Rhino4dm: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2012
Lemme quickly drive toward UNILAG. cool. . . .this na valentine bonanza, baba God don send ooooo.

Heck! Bleeping without silverbird pop corn or mega plaza wahala shocked shocked grin

Dudu_Negro:

grin forget 3rd mainland. . . .Im concerned about the well being in this female hostel. Are the girls ok? cool
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by DuduNegro: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2012
haaahahahaha, grin grin

There is no telling how long before roof is repaired. . . you are a good samaritan for helping to provide temporary shelter. grin
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by ekwynwa: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2012
Moremi is big which part of it , photos plssssssssssssss
i hope this is not true,  lemme call my cousin lipsrsealed
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by ekwynwa: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2012
it is true, tis btw D and E block
jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sad sad sad sad

Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by DuduNegro: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2012
Thats sad!! Hope no one was injured underneath that debris. Hey dude, go in the rooms. . . check the roofs are they good. . . the girls okay? cool
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by queensmith: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2012
By goodness that's absolutely awful!! I hope no1 was injured. It will also help if there was liability insurance.
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by dplordx(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
Eeeeyah. Back in the days, this was a girls only hostel where we go show off our new samgsung phones and rides,
that hostel was a wonderful source of gals. they berra fix that roof asap! grin
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by chelseabmw(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
real bad shocked
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2012
OMG!! Poor Homeless girls. . . . cry

I Have a 4 bedroom flat that can contain 6 girls, while they recuperate and find alternative accomodation.

P.S: Feeding not included.
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by Okontami: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin Sorry o, Day of Judgement has come for Moremi hall. The sins of that hostel is too much. The hostel is a proud supplier of punnany from Ages to Ages.
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by sleek29(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2012
DAY of judgement, they can put some of the girls in JAJA until the roof is fixed grin grin grin
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by kokoye(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
those girls have enough aristo money to fix it. they shouldnt depend on the authorities for that.
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by kizito96(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
The hall of Devil's Angels
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by Okontami: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
God is a merciful God, grin Na collapse the building suppose collapse before o
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by eghost247(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2012
kizito96:

The hall of Devil's Angels
hahahaha
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by moremi2008(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
Yay!!! The wind has blown my roof away!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by GboyegaD(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
Jaja and Mairere guys should please assist their sisters. But was it that there were no signs that the roof was faulty
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by sunkoye: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
its not just moremi, a lot o people on thirdmainland bridge shivers with uncertainties when the storm came this morning. peep, i have not seen such before. cars where shaking, bridge light were removed smashing windscreen and heavy billboard collapsed on car. this looks like a warning of things to come. God Help us
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by moremi2008(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
sunkoye:

its not just moremi, a lot o people on thirdmainland bridge shivers with uncertainties when the storm came this morning. peep, i have not seen such before. cars where shaking, bridge light were removed smashing windscreen and heavy billboard collapsed on car. this looks like a warning of things to come. God Help us

Yes, it's a sign that Jesus is coming soon! grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians are so freaking ignorant! Everything is a sign! It's just a really bad storm. Not a big deal.
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by sunkoye: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
@moremi. it may and may not be a sign of Jesus, but what of the state readiness for disaster management if a deadlier storm hit Lagos. then will it be close to your type big deal? angry
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by moremi2008(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
sunkoye:

@moremi. it may and may not be a sign of Jesus, but what of the state readiness for disaster management if a deadlier storm hit Lagos. then will it be close to your type big deal? angry

I am a bit surprised that you still think this is a matter of "if" and not "when". A natural disaster will hit Lagos (it isn't a curse; it's just an inevitability) and the city won't be ready for it. Hundreds will die but life will just go on like nothing happened (check out Haiti for a case study of what happens to unplanned cities when nature strikes). A city that's incapable of planning ahead must surely suffer.
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
Ɣ☺ΰ guys are laughing! It wasn't funny ooo. ℓ̊ woke up this morning as usual, said ♍γ̲̣̣̥ prayers, before ℓ̊ knew it, it started to rain. ℓ̊ and ♍γ̲̣̣̥ roomies were still trying to shut d window but each time, d force of d wind would blow d window open again almost injuring us so ℓ̊ and ♍γ̲̣̣̥ room mates were taking turns holding d window. It was when it was ♍γ̲̣̣̥ turn that the thunder struck and the next thing we heard was things falling. Luckily ♍γ̲̣̣̥ room is on d last floor so ℓ̊ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ left d window, carried ♍γ̲̣̣̥ phones and ran out only to see my hostel roof on the floor. Luckily for me, d roof was torn from the room next to mine but from ♍γ̲̣̣̥ room to d last room our roof was still standing. Although there were no casualties because when the strong wind started, we all went inside our rooms. If not for the wind, Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ sure some people would have been on the corridor.
It would interest Ɣ☺ΰ to know that our hall mistress has already started repairs, trust moremi now.
As for all those JAJA and MARIERE boys saying they would give us roof for valentine, we don't blame Ɣ☺ΰ oooo!
Re: Moremi Roof Blown Away by moshoodn(m): 6:14am On Feb 14, 2012
back in the days. . . anyways call 07032302651 for assistance!

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics / What Is The Cause Of Unemployment? / Unilorin 2016/2017 Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.