Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? (1482 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2012
Now I ask, why do Nigerian women only turn good women when their husbands are dead? Why do Nigerian women trouble men that married them and gave them peace? Why do rich guys always die young before their wives?

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? by moremi2008(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2012
I hope this thread is a joke! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2012
jobfront:

My brother rescued this Yoruba girl from her poverty-ridden home at Orile, and made her a queen, but she never gave my brother a peace all through their ten-year marriage, and when my brother wanted to divorce her, my parents refused that he cannot divorce because of the kids, finally now, my brother is dead, last January in a car accident after dropping this same wicked girl at the airport and was returning back, and no other news, just that he died while driving alone in an accident, and now, the much lazy, lousy, poor mannered girl has turned good now that my brother is late, what do you think?

Now I ask, why do Nigerian women only turn good women when their husbands are dead? Why do Nigerian women trouble men that married them and gave them peace? Why do rich guys always die young before their wives?
How did she kill him please? He died in a car crash you said, its obvious you have bad feelings towards her but am trying to connect his death to her. If your brother had a bad marriage i agree he should have gotten out. No one should stay in a bad marriage for the kids because you are really just raising more disfunctional kids who will gro up and do the same.
However I cant see where she killed him
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? by mutter(f): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2012
Its only his pain and grief gone amok. Some people react that way because they cannot cry it out.
Poster the fact that you say she has turned good means you feel sad that your brother did not get to enjoy this good art of her. Believe you me not a day goes by without her thinking of your brother and how she should have done more for him.
Glad you see her turned good. Maybe she was good all the time but the problems between her and your brother did not let you be neutral.
People do not suddenly turn good.
Stand to her and help her raise her kids in the family. In this world we live in it`s all about compassion and tolerance
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? by mirob(f): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
I know this couple, they stay in Lagos and the woman in question is ₪☺τ̅ a bad woman, she is hard working and supplies pampers and wipes to us, you hate her cos she is ₪☺τ̅ Ibo, your brother couldn't even allow them to board before zooming off to meet whoever, I'm ₪☺τ̅ speaking bad of the dead but it is d way the poster turned everything around and start accusing the poor widow that is still grieving.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? by ronkebp(f): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
@ Poster, we know people like you, bad inlaws, dem, full everywhere!!!!!!

Too bad your brother died, i pray his soul rest in perfect peace.

But for you!!!! mind your own business and leave the woman alone in peace to mourn her husband.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Commit Suicide,pls Advice / 8 Despicable Reasons Nigerian Men Get Into Marriage-- Ladies Be Warned / When Life Doesn't Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.