Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Etisalat Easyblaze Promo - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Etisalat Easyblaze Promo (3291 Views)

Easyblaze Etisalat Modem Now Sells For N3,900 / Etisalat Easyblaze Or Airtel Modem / Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Easyblaze Promo by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2012
is anyone enjoying the promo? I bought a modem just last week for #6500 only and I was given 2GB free data (worth #5000).
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Promo by folafola(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
the modem still have the free bundle but the promise of roll over is not fulfillled because immediately when my friend bundle expired he was told to renew and the megabite unused will be added to the new data bought, but it was all a ruse no roll over done for him
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Promo by olafemi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
folafola:

the modem still have the free bundle but the promise of roll over is not fulfillled because immediately when my friend bundle expired he was told to renew and the megabite unused will be added to the new data bought, but it was all a ruse no roll over done for him

The Free 2G promo data cannot be rolled over bro! its a promo data but if you subscribe to any of the plans you would definately get a roll over if you have sufficent balance for a new plan.
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Promo by folafola(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
kindly tell me how you get yours done
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Promo by seunlayi(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2012
but here in ibadan, there service is too slow even with the 3g

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Promo by cardoso111(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
Its cool with 2g to enjoy for a month!try one friend!!you will not regret it
Re: Etisalat Easyblaze Promo by folafola(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
etisalat 3g is quite fast but unstable around ibadan and not available around saki/ago are area in oyo state

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean A Laptop Screen / Trade Your Faulty Laptop For Cash In Ibadan / Help Me With Freee Antivirus Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.