Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Gtbank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Interview (6869 Views)

Gtbank 2015 I.t Applicants.. Meet Here!!! / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Industrial Training Opportunity @ Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Interview by elite(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hi landers pls I need info on how GTB interview looks like. Questions to be expected. Asap.
It will hold in Kano next week. Thanks. My mail is uc_elite@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Interview by chichiafro(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2007
please, is there a gtb inteview happening in Lagos soon? How can l apply and where is the interview?
Re: Gtbank Interview by tunji11: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2007
i think i need to get valuable info on this issue to. i am experienced ,sort of, but not in the banking line.any hope for me? niralanders, please help out.
Re: Gtbank Interview by sharpsharp: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2007
when and where did you write the test? People writing in Enugu this week will like to have first hand info. on the questions you were given so they can be called just the way you were called.

For the interview you should be calm and not tensed. Your dressing matters also,dress corporate and smart. Surely your confidence is all that matters and answer questions with accuracy. I wish you all the best.
Re: Gtbank Interview by fidelfrost(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2007
@elite
i also wrote the kano gtb test. i got a mail in which they said i passed but nothing was said about an interview date.

they only said the interview will proceed shortly. i'd like to know if they've invited you for an interview
Re: Gtbank Interview by Ogarkor(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
Guys i also wrote n got a success msg as regards d one wew wrote in kano.Any one has any info bout wen we'll b called
Re: Gtbank Interview by mengolo: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2007
GTBank Interview is all about
1. Your Appearance. Clean, complete tailored suit with a calm disposition.
2. Marketing Ability & Willingness to Market.
3. Managerial Ability.
4. Ur Age check. As in tell us about ursef, wen did u start primary school etc.
5. Very importantly, your knowledge on recent happenings in Nigeria & globally.
6. Your Knowledge about GTBank (The History, wat does Orange & Orange Rules mean to us? do u know why u want to work in GTBank? Have you been involved in any project ans was it a rewarding experience?)
7. And most importantly, Pray for favour to delight your interviewer as his/her mind set influences how he or she pens down report & recommendation.

No fear, God Dey, GTBank needs you.
Re: Gtbank Interview by Yhemysam(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, Pls I wrote GTB test on 5th of July 2013 at Ilupeju, Lagos & I got an e-mail on 11th of July 2013 that I passed bt since then I have not receive any invitation for interview or any documentation. Pls what could be wrong Pls I need ur response. Pls!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Resume, CV And Cover Letter? / Hamilton Lloyd And Associates Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Ias Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.