Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? (1190 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / Waist Chain Or Waist Beads,guys Which One do You Prefer On Ladies? / Ladies What Kind Of Hair Cut Would You Prefer On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by epain(f): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2007
pls ive always wanted to know this so be as realistc as possible.

Guys, (especially the matured ones), would you prefer 2 settle down with a fly girl or a homely one. to be more specific, in d area of dresing and lifestyle. A girl dat exposing a better part of her skin, luvs parting and is generally crazy OR a girl whos modest but yet polished and homely.
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by Seun(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2007
It's obvious that you want us to pick the 'modest'/'homely' girl. Can't a girl be both or neither?

Is this about dating, or is it about dressing? What is your concern, really? Do you feel you are too homely?
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by mellow(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
There are two types of ladies around time. The ones to be seen with in parties and social gatherings

and  the ones you take home to mama. When I was young and reckless, I used to moves about town with

the the first category  and it really makes me look good, uno, good looks, flamboyant dress and life style,

walk the walk and at the same time talk the walk but now? You should know that the later is the case. Homely.

cannot  have it any other way.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by epain(f): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2007
thanks guys but seun am not expecting dat ans, just dat i noticed dat at dis stage of life am having a lot of suitors and am really kinda wondering wot they really saw in me.
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by princesa(f): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2008
its good to be homely and saxxy
just balance them that all
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by Cawley: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2008
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by iice(f): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2008
Dress according to the place undecided
He likes me to dress erhhh sexy but i like to dress like a man grin cheesy grin
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by princesa(f): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2008
i dress as i want grin
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by Cadet(f): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2008
princesa:

i dress as i want grin
second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth that tongue
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by princesa(f): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2008
em whats ur point undecided
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by tRoOE(f): 3:42am On Apr 29, 2008
I dress according to the occasion undecided

he loves anything I wear expect showing the cleavage wink
Re: Which Type Of Dressing Do You Prefer On A Lady? by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 29, 2008
I dress like a nun.

(1) (Reply)

*microdermabration* / More Pictures From Rihanna For GQ Magazine / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off Mega Wealth. See His Private Jet, Cars, Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.