Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? (5002 Views)

"Maima Is Not Guilty!" -ice Prince Throws Shocker / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / ~Actress Funke Akindele Explodes ''i Am Not A Husband Snatcher'' ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by BabyCakes(f): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2006
Ladies and gentlemen, the floor is open, lets hear you all!! what do you think of the whole Brangelina saga?? Please get your facts right before you contribute, no speculations allowed!! Thanks
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by gem87(f): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2006
definitely guilty
i'll neva 4give her she's evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jen is innocent and does not deserve all dat
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by sade511(f): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2006
But Brad didnt want her anymore.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by beyunce(f): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2006
Defoly Guilty with a Big G.U.I.L.T.Y
with her Fat lips that i think really sucks.
Am just wondering what Brad Saw in her.
He sucks too.
Well Jenny deserves better though.
It has been proven Brad does'nt deserve her
One Love Jenny
Peace Out
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by sade511(f): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2006
I think her big lips makes her unique. I like her big lips. Anyways Jenny should just stick to Vince Vaughn
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by beyunce(f): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2006
well i think the lips really doesnt fit her at all.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by gem87(f): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2006
nice lips but so what? her lips don't m her more desirable i don't thin she's that sexy i can't be bothered about her
she's fae! a very good actress though
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by beyunce(f): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2006
I agree with you she acts well.
I just wonder why she looks Older Than Jenny.
And Jenny is Older.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by sade511(f): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2006
Jenifer looks older. If you see her without all that retouching you will know.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by gem87(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2006
exactly, her evil is catching up with her, i'm sorry for madox and zahara
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by beyunce(f): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2006
What abt the unborn Child.
I wonder what name that one will have.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by gem87(f): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2006
lol maybe africa
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by beyunce(f): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2006
Abi! That Kin Thing
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by afrobeat: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2006
Angelina is the biggest husband snatcher on the planet and Brad sucks for being stupid
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Naijapikin(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2006
Jolie is no husband snatcher. She was only available at the time Brad came knocking. I beg no crucify her. Or will u now say Jenny too is an hubsband/man snatcher? Jenny was not Brad's first.

Well, the guilty one is Brad.

Jolie and Jenny are not guilty.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by beyunce(f): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2006
welcome to nairaland my dear Naijapikin.
But angelina is diffinately guilty.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Naijapikin(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2006

beyunce:

welcome to nairaland my dear Naijapikin.

Thanks. I feel more comfortable here
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Free(f): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2006
Angelina is the biggest husband snatcher on the planet and Brad sucks for being stupid

angelina is not a husband snatcher, is not her fault jenny couldnt keep her man grin grin cheesy dont hate!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by gigitte(f): 2:11am On Apr 03, 2006
shio!

that woman is a thief in the highest order lol

but jennifer was also kinda foolish oh, she should have manned the fort well well

sha sha i know there is karma, angelina watch out, your baby might have two heads
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by bluenubian(f): 3:10am On Apr 03, 2006
yep, she s gonna get whats coming to her. he was a married man
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by beyunce(f): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2006
she is diffinately going to get what is comming.
Trust Karma on that.
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Free(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2006
oooh come on you guys, i mean give me a break, ok
if jenny was doing something right this wouldnt have happen
and why ya'lll blaming all this on agelina, talk about brad
anglina is not a home recker, so leave my girl alone, dont hate !!!!!grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by afrobeat: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2006
Free:

oooh come on you guys, i mean give me a break, ok
if jenny was doing something right this wouldnt have happen
and why ya'lll blaming all this on agelina, talk about brad
anglina is not a home recker, so leave my girl alone, don't hate !!!!!grin grin grin cheesy
well Brad probabbly had his eye on angelina all the time and no amount of "doing something right" would have kept him from cheating on his wife.
So I also blame Brad as well. In fact I have divided the blame into 100% for Brad and 100% for Angelina
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by cheetah: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2006
I think if you can get sued for husband snatching angelina jolie should because it was not fair to jennifer and as nigerians we of all people should know that . when i found out i was furious and think angelina should get a beat . angry
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by cheetah: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2006
I think if you can get sued for husband snatching angelina jolie should because it was not fair to jennifer and as nigerians we of all people should know that . when i found out i was furious and think angelina should get a beat . angry
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by gem87(f): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2006
actually i think the stupid one here is brad, i mean he'll regret it definitely
because angelina is gonna show her
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by stormz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2006
ppl hu no me on dis site no dat im quite sympathetic
but i think shez GUILTY
OK BRAD DIDNT WANT JENNY
BUT ATLEAST ALLOW SOME TYM B4 U GOT PREGNANT FOR HIM!?!?!?

put urselves in jenny's shoes how wuld u feel
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by gem87(f): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2006
disappointed
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by stormz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2006
thnx angel
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by SHF(f): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2006
Reality of things is Jennifer was never quite in Brad's league, he was obviously slumming it with her and upgraded at the first available opportunity. A resounding not guilty!

Now I'll sit back and wait for my  pay check and my invite to be the filling in a Brad and Ange sandwich!  wink
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by gem87(f): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2006
hmm, shf dat ain't too nice
but i guess u weren't tryna be
Re: Angelina Jolie, Husband Snatcher: Guilty Or Not Guilty? by stormz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2006
innit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Most Flamboyant,and Best Dressed Man In Australia(pictures) / Olamide Drops Fast Rising Artiste From His Label YBNL [PICS] / Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.