Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Survey - Nigerian Pidgin/naija In The Media, Arts And Entertainment - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Survey - Nigerian Pidgin/naija In The Media, Arts And Entertainment (1814 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Acknowledges She’s Controversial But Says Its Thanks To The Media / Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Lifestyle Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survey - Nigerian Pidgin/naija In The Media, Arts And Entertainment by MarkNP: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hello!

My name is Mark, and I study linguistics at the University of Edinburgh. Currently, I am undertaking research into the use of Nigerian Pidgin in the media, arts and entertainment, and would very much like to know about some attitudes that Nigerian people have towards it.

Here is a link to my survey - it shouldn't take too long:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22ESMN28DEM

Also, please do send this on to anyone else who you think may be willing to take part - the more responses the better!

Thanks for reading,

Mark
Re: Survey - Nigerian Pidgin/naija In The Media, Arts And Entertainment by djweb: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2012
Nice link you shared .
Re: Survey - Nigerian Pidgin/naija In The Media, Arts And Entertainment by MarkNP: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
Thanks, please share this with anyone who you think might be interested in helping out - I've had some really interesting responses so far!

(1) (Reply)

Singer And Producer, J Martins Weds / Whitney Houston Is Dead! / Please Watch This Dance Video And Have Your Say....bringbackourgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.