Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

It Idea Needs Investor Urgently! Read Through: - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / It Idea Needs Investor Urgently! Read Through: (579 Views)

Help Me: Small Business Idea Needs Help. / Business Idea Needs Investor(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Idea Needs Investor Urgently! Read Through: by kayjegs: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
We need an investor for an IT idea. Let us not deceive ourselves, IT based businesses are the big deal this year. We have advertised this investment opportunity last year and we had responses but not from investors who can see the future of the business.

I predicted the online payment frenzy in Nigeria long before now and that banks will explore it and it is happening. My idea is one of online payment processing plus all aspects of e-commerce. Our online payment processing system will be one of the safest around.

There is also a unique part of the idea in relation to e-commerce which has not been explored. I have developed this idea for long. This unique part of it will change the way business is done in Africa to an extent starting from Nigeria. This is all embedded in my idea but I have not seen any investor that can see it as it is. The idea is such that we will also be partnering with many organizations in almost every facet of the economy

I am therefore calling on investors for the upteenth time who are interested in investing in this idea by being a part owner of the company which is not more or less than 10% stake in the proposed company or idea. It will be a worthwhile investment in the short run and long run. The 10% stake is limited to just N300,000. Would prefer someone with a good knowledge of IT but even if you don't have a knowledge of IT, you must have an analytical mind to be part of the vision.

Marketing strategies have been put in place to ensure our success and I have carefully planned it. However, investment is needed very very urgently. Very serious investors needed, please,

You can always talk to me via phone or email if interested. My email address is kayjegs@yahoo.com or phone 08053152746 or 08069638717.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Adverts And Services On Any Of Nigerian News Papers / Any Supplier Of Mica To Supply? / Do You Have Flatbed Trucks?..loads Of Jobs Available For Them..contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.