Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA (8012 Views)

3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by Sike(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2012
all4naija:

Nigeria now ranks number two in the world on HIV/AIDS cases.
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by eghost247(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2012
~Killz~:

. . .And the number will increase significantly after last night! wink wink
wink cheesy
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by thehunted(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2012
pls let these babes know abt this o. their waka too much. go to the universities and see the way babes are forrkking anything that can give them money. Infact the more they fork,the more money they make. These brainless girls dont even think of the consequences of such foolish actions. All they think abt is the money they would get and the fun. Just visit unilag  and u would feel sorry for whoever put them in school. if u have a sister in the uni,u need to remind her of the dangers of `playing dngerously`. It is now a way of life in schools.

i dont believe that we have just 3 million people infected with the hiv virus. Few yr ago,an ngo reported that over 8 million nigerians had the virus. Has the number reduced? even with our reckless lives.Nahhhhh.
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by SoftVersion(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2012
With this figure, naija guyz still dey bang anyhow, 70% of my friends usually have unprotected sex with girls from clubs("omo ayes" "oloshos") and street cheap girls dat don't know a "NO" to sex. I pity most peeps, Learn to play safe even if HIV/AIDS is not real, I don't believe it's real but I still play safe because of other STDS,
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by texazzpete(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2012
iluvnaija:

Let me give you guys something to think about.
How did hiv and aids came about?
Hiv and aids was created by scientist, it is an agenda to depopulate the world from 7billion people to 500million. Those anti-virus companies selling software are the once who actually created the virus, their aim is to get money from you. another example is the movie mission impossible when a scientist created virus and anti-virus, u can tell the rest from that movie if you have watched it.

Have you ever heard of scientist or very wealthy man died of aids? or you think they dont meet women?
Think about it properly, there is something going on that your eye cant see and to deep for you to imagine.

HIV AND AIDS ID AN AGENDA TO DEPOPULATE THE WORLD.
its a fact!

Do us a favour and die, you cretin. Why is an imbecilic dolt like yourself consuming oxygen meant for other Nigerians with more intelligence than yourself?
I despise you empty brained conspiracy theorists. Imagine someone using a hollywood movie as a reference point!
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by badesco(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
So it means about 5 - 6% of Nigerians are affected. The is a very alarming rate, Government should do something fast before it boomerang.
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by modavi: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
shocked Na God go help person ooh! Especially the married ones,will one start wearing condom before one makes love to his wife or her husband dat is a cheat? Shey na everyday person go dey do hiv test ni before u make love to ur husband or wife?hmm, it is terrible! May God help us ooh, Everyone just has to be very careful and love his life enough to zip up dats all.

1 Like

Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by iluvnaija: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
@texazzpete If i were u, i will ask were my facts are from instead of writing wat u had no clue about, no wonder black race remain d poorest of all races thanks to dumb as.s like u.
I hv bn able to share information n revelation to people close to me n dey are learning n knowing wat is happening n d wicked world we live in but ur punkk dumb as.s wil continue to live in d dark. Ignorance is a desease, meet the cure (ME)
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by bman2003: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hello people, but we have drugs in Nigeria to tackle this problem!
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2012
iluvnaija:

@texazzpete  If i were u, i will ask were my facts are from instead of writing wat u had no clue about, no wonder black race remain d poorest of all races thanks to dumb behind like u.
I hv bn able to share information n revelation to people close to me n dey are learning n knowing wat is happening n d wicked world we live in but ur punkk dumb behind wil continue to live in d dark. Ignorance is a desease, meet the cure (ME)
Should somebody have to remind you of your gross ignorance again?
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by blackcypha(m): 3:25am On Feb 17, 2012
Grossly underestimated and undermined
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by Pongo(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2012
texazzpete:

Do us a favour and die, you cretin. Why is an imbecilic dolt like yourself consuming oxygen meant for other Nigerians with more intelligence than yourself?
I despise you empty brained conspiracy theorists. Imagine someone using a hollywood movie as a reference point!

iluvnaija: YOU ARE A BLOOD ILITERATE AND AN UNEDUCATED VILLAGER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID,
Re: 3million Nigerians currently infected with HIV/AIDS - NACA by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sun of god: Absolute rubbish. . . .

Dont believe the 'Aids Myth'.

better believe.for your future and that of your loved ones.go to the hospitals and see what's happening.hmm. A stitch in time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy / OCI Foundation Unveils AlexReports As PR Strategist (Photos) / Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.