Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8861678 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10042) (10043) (10044) (10045) (10046) (10047) (10048) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
handelex:
What's funny is some dudes here actually wanted us to lose so they can troll Ole and the supposed Oleinners angry angry angry

Trolls naim them be las las.

Nobody want us to lose. Stop talking rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oasis007:

undecided

Easy Fam...... like?!
Leave that guy, he's acting childish...Where was he when we were here expressing hope that we score more to kill the tie...

Most of them newbies dey find relevance.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
handelex:
Lol so Alabi can be realistic in your eyes now? cheesy

E be things.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Illimitable:

You quoted me first, dummy!

I was minding my business when you came to ask me how far. If I don’t live in your head rent free, you should be celebrating this win with your girlfriend.

However, you must look for my attention - it’s your favorite past time. Your day isn’t made if you don’t check for me. Your impotency is the only reason I am not screaming gäy alert yet.

Now get the fück out of my sight, impudent swine!

Lmao!!

This is Coogar 100%
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin

Airmark.......... Cho, Tammy and rest Chelsea Academy Products can't lace his Boots.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Illimitable:

I was minding my business when you came to ask me how far. If I don’t live in your head rent free, you should be celebrating this win with your girlfriend.

However, you must look for my attention - it’s your favorite past time. Your day isn’t made if you don’t check for me. Your impotency is the only reason I am not screaming gäy alert yet.

grin

Easy easy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
handelex:

E be things.

Which kind wahala be this? grin

Why you embolden my name nah? cheesy

Allow me celebrate this first half in peace pls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Illimitable:

How far na bad thing again? cheesy cheesy

This one dey choke on tears oh!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Illimitable:

Roma could stuff Ole 4-0 in Rome.

It’s Ole we are talking about here, not SAF.

Ole needed to beat 2 relegated teams to make top 4 and he didn’t win any of the games.

Remember what Roma did to Barca in 2018 UCL. But this Roma is very poor, they cant stage a come back i doubt it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
olabode89:

Ole can never win with clowns like you. How is losing the first half and scoring 5 goals in the second half almost bottling. I am sure your next misyarn will be, he will bottle the final against Villarreal or Assanal. If he wins the tournament, you will say it's a Mickey mouse trophy and that he bottled the UCL.

grin

Grow up Kid (even though you are an Adult).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

This is the summary of it, one even said that the oleinners will now show if we mistakenly edge it by a penalty or deflected goal.

Like how will you want your team to loose to prove a point?
I tire honestly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
CapitalCee:

Nobody want us to lose. Stop talking rubbish.

I tire for that guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Oh okay.. I think it’s Lana1 that started it lol
Na coogar get that line o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
Leave that guy, he's acting childish...Where was he when we were here expressing hope that we score more to kill the tie...

No matter how much you want Ole out, wishing him Failure at this Stage should not ever cross mind. We need to Trophy abeg. E don tey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
BARAJ92:

Mourinho was not back, yet he spent almost half a billion euros on the team, yet you are shouting that Ole has failed with 300 million euros he has spent after losing some key and squad players.

Mourinho won 3 trophies in the first 9 months. Are you saying Jose spent €500m in his first summer window?

Ole has been here almost 3 years, what has he won?

BARAJ92:

Both Mourinho and Pep were employed same time, Mourinho was more experience in the league. They spend almost same amount in those three transfer windows.
While Man Utd spend more than Man city in the two previous transfer windows before Mourinho. Yet he was not back because he wanted the board to buy expired defenders which they refused.

What about the quality players Pep inherited? Did they all die off when Pep arrived?

One could even argue the players Pep inherited have been more important in their success than the ones bought by Pep.

Aguero
Sterling
Kompany
Fernandinho
David Silva
De Bruyne

All these players were world class, were in a semifinal of CL before Pep arrived and they won PL title.

Who did Mourinho inherit from LVG? Schneiderlin, Young, Valencia, Jones and Smalling. How do you even begin to compare the two projects?

Mourinho had a more difficult rebuilding work to do than Pep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
olabode89:

Ole can never win with clowns like you. How is losing the first half and scoring 5 goals in the second half almost bottling. I am sure your next misyarn will be, he will bottle the final against Villarreal or Assanal. If he wins the tournament, you will say it's a Mickey mouse trophy and that he bottled the UCL.

The same way you called Mourinho's Yorupa league...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Which kind wahala be this? grin

Why you embolden my name nah? cheesy

Allow me celebrate this first half in peace pls
grin grin grin
Easy bros!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
His fans are waiting silently to come online once we turn things around prolly through a Penalty or a lucky deflection forgetting that we were piss poor throughout.
You no watch match, yet you dey lament how bad we dey play.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lana1:
Na coogar get that line o. grin grin

“Disappear like fart of a leprous witch” grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
CapitalCee:

I am not even talking about Roma's goal. Our play in the first half is Rubbish. This has been the story of the season. We lost to Liecester dur to this reason
We lost to Liecester due to our play being rubbish in the first half?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don't know if it's only me sha. I trust our 2nd half pass 1st half. If we're losing for 1st half, my mind go still dey at rest say 2nd half go different

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
handelex:

E be things.
I have seen them complain when we are doing poorly in-games but some of you think everyone that criticizes Ole and his selection as haters which isn't true...I dare say most of you aren't even as passionate as those you think want the failure of the team.

One section of the fan base think the team is good enough to win trophies and are demanding same from the manager but most of those who think otherwise think those in the other camp are haters...Wetin Coogar no go see for exile...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Expert17:

The same way you called Mourinho's Yorupa league...

grin

He's an Adult but does behave as Kid at times. He should learn from Afrodoc. Throwing Tantrums for what? At his Age?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
BARAJ92:
You no watch match, yet you dey lament how bad we dey play.
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
CapitalCee:
Lets keep discussing De gea. While Roma with washed up rejected players keep tearing our multi million team apart. And somebody said we can beat all the teams in UCL. With Ole? With Mctominay and Fred in Midfield stil cant do the work of one person? Keep dreaming.
How far, No be Mcfred finish the match

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
CapitalCee:

Remember what Roma did to Barca in 2018 UCL. But this Roma is very poor, they cant stage a come back i doubt it.

I don’t think they are as poor as the outcome of that match.

They made 3 changes in that first half that threw a spanner in their wheel.

6-2 should be comfortable but with Ole, you can’t be comfortable.

Ole lost 2-0 to Cardiff at Old Trafford cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
patrickmuf:

Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I never mention names nau yet you got the mail Lmao cheesy

No be only relevance.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
BARAJ92:
How far, No be Mcfred finish the match
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin

Last but not the least for Airmark, that Lad below didn't cost us €100m.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
handelex:
Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be only relevance.
That line never gets old

Na fall back clause be that grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Last but not the least for Airmark, that Lad below didn't cost us €100m.

Cc bikeman cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

Cc bikeman cheesy

grin

He don go hustle...... he go see am late hour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10042) (10043) (10044) (10045) (10046) (10047) (10048) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.