Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729067 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Brisingr(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2014
montelik: While all of the talk about Madrid's imbalanced starting eleven, poor performance of attacking players might be accurate. I would rather say that this Athletico side is much better than they are given credit for. Did they not best the expensively assembled squads of Barca and Madrid to the La Liga last season. Who says Madrid would still not have lost even if Alonso and Di Maria were still around. After all were Real themselves not just a couple of minutes from losing in the UCL final.

Simeone has built a solid system at Athletico, it isn't just today they have been beating side with hundreds of millions of attacking talent in the starting line-up.
Mario Manduzkic isn't a like for like replacement for Costa they added some quality to the team in form Greizman i still don't see them performing as well as last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Today is my birthday, guys. And I have just 1 wish..

ManU 1 - 3 QPR.. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Bimfo: Today is my birthday, guys. And I have just 1 wish..

ManU 1 - 3 QPR.. cool
and this is ur gift......go and die angry

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2014
We gats win Qpr
Infact ahm fasting to church todae embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2014
lekkie073: and this is ur gift......go and die angry

shocked tongue After you.. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2014
Happy Sunday My Fellow Reds .....Our Wish Shall Come Through IJN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2014
Valencia still can't speak English after EIGHT years in England......Elampiro your guy is a re.tard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2014
For everyone laughing at
Manchester United..Allow me to
tell you a story..Railway workmen
came together to play football once
and dared to dream..A dream to
make something more of their
lives.That is Manchester
United. .The team lost its first ever
competitive game 6-0 to Bolton
Reserves. It got relegated in its
second season of competitive
football.In January 1902, it was
asked to shut down because of
debts. It didn't. Instead it came
back up and won the league, a FA
Cup and a charity shield 2years
later.That is Manchester
United.From 1922 to 1940, United
were relegated again and again and
again. Faced with bankruptcy in
1931, United were on the verge of
disaster again. Instead, the team
held on and fought on. Finishing
2nd in 1947,1948 and 1949; 1st in
'52, 55 and 56.It won the FA Cup in
1948 and becamethe first English
team to play in Europe.It had to
wait 41 years for glory.That is
Manchester United.A plane took off
on February 6, 1958. To greatness
it seemed. And came crashing
down. 8 players died. Facing
despair and doom, the club fought
on. It reached the final of the FA
Cup that year.Without a first team,
it plodded on and rebuilt. 7 years
later, as the fallen 8 smiled from
above, the team won the title in
1965 and 1967. And the European
Cup in '68.That is Manchester
United.For 25 years it waited to win
again, getting relegated, losing
Managers andplayers as rivals
laughed. It didn't fall then either. A
league title in 1992, a double in '93
and a treble in '99.That is
Manchester United.Blood, toil,
sweat and tears.That is Manchester
United.Our squad needs a reshuffle
you say. Our tactics are outdated
you say. You laugh because you
think we are down.You laugh
because you think we are lost.We
smile because we have seen it
all.We smile because we know we
will ALWAYS be back. Wins from
incredible positions. Glory from the
darkest despair.That is Manchester
United.This is why I love this team,
We may not be the best team in
the world, we may not be the
greatest of them all butwe are the
most inspirational team ever!That
is what separates us from others,
we are a team to look on to. Here
we stand with 20 titles, better than
anyoneelse. LFC fans, enjoy your
rare moment of happiness thinking
United will go down forever , you
truly deserve this rare moment
after all the success United have
had for the past 21 years with
trophies and victories!I don't know,
when we'll be back, maybe this
year, maybe next, maybe in 5-10
years time.And no, this is not blind
faith, but BELIEVE Manchester
United forever!WIN. LOSE..
DRAW..MANCHESTER UNITED
Forever

OMG! This is really inspirational!cry

Forever Man.United!cool

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2014

ManU 1 - 3 QPR.. cool
You will be disappointed! We are playing them at home and they(QPR) are like sheep being taken to the slaughter slab!wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2014
afrodoc2: Valencia still can't speak English after EIGHT years in England......Elampiro your guy is a re.tard cheesy
LWKMD. Is English that difficult to learn? Otherwise,how do they communicate with each other on the pitch and in the dressing room?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tobiboss(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2014
I cant believe valencia, once united's best player, is being ridiculed here, you never know what you have till you lose it, the fastest player in the world, fantastic shot power, how i wish my team madrid will just sign him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2014
afrodoc2: Valencia still can't speak English after EIGHT years in England......Elampiro your guy is a re.tard cheesy
guy bone, English language no easy at all ooo. even as an English speaking country, hardly you hear people use the proper tenses in day to day communication. I can assume over 90% of people speak only 'passable' English
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2014
SailorXY:
guy bone, English language no easy at all ooo. even as an English speaking country, hardly you hear people use the proper tenses in day to day communication. I can assume over 90% of people speak only 'passable' English

EIGHT YEARS!
English is not easy however Falcao could communicate in English at his press conference despite never living in England.
English is not easy but Pochettino that was using interpreter last season is now talking in English to the press.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2014
I can't wait to see how we line up today tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2014
LvG: "It’s not difficult to change the formation because when we buy a player we also see the positions he can play in other systems" #mufc

So, that means we could ditch 3-5-2 soonest.. 4-3-3 will do.

------------- DDG -------------
Rafael - Evans - Rojo - Shaw
------Herrera -- Blind -------
------- Mata/Rooney ------
Rooney/Adnan - Falcao - Di Maria
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2014
^not bad @ all
but why is everyone choosing van Persie as the likeliest to drop?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2014
SailorXY:

We are not asking him to be english like a proff. Make e speak/learn the passable one na

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2014
What time is our match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2014
montelik: While all of the talk about Madrid's imbalanced starting eleven, poor performance of attacking players might be accurate. I would rather say that this Athletico side is much better than they are given credit for. Did they not best the expensively assembled squads of Barca and Madrid to the La Liga last season. Who says Madrid would still not have lost even if Alonso and Di Maria were still around. After all were Real themselves not just a couple of minutes from losing in the UCL final.

Simeone has built a solid system at Athletico, it isn't just today they have been beating side with hundreds of millions of attacking talent in the starting line-up.

Thank you. This is the real deal. Not enough credit is given to simeone and atleti.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2014
SailorXY: ^not bad @ all

Obviously, Without a 2-man striker formation, Falcao has his position sorted out already. he hasn't being in top form fornus this season TBH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: What time is our match?
4pm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2014

ManU 1 - 3 QPR.. cool

Unfortunately you going to be very sad on your birthday if this is the only wish you have

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2014

I smell gunpowder

Shots.......you know na? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nihilist:

I smell gunpowder

Shots.......you know na? grin

U too like roforofo fight. cheesy
I no fit fire shots at Elampiro o, i just wan make him see the dolor player him they support. Some things are just very significant. This revelation just fortifies my belief that one of Valencia's weak points (apart from a vestigial left leg) is lack of intelligence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
SailorXY: ^not bad @ all
I don't know for dem shaaaa.... Don't be surprised LVG playing falcao upfront ... then, Rooney and Persie .. Left & Right ... Then Di Maria +Blind+ Herrera .... Mata will later come in for Van Persie/Falcao .... Then Fletcher For Blind , Adnan for Di Maria ... That's What Liverpool did last season with Suarez + Strurridge + Sterling ....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
SailorXY:
4pm
Na 3pm me see ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
codedguy1:

We are not asking him to be english like a proff. Make e speak/learn the passable one na

Abi o. It is one thing to be able to talk like Wole Soyinka or Yusuf Maitama Sule, it is another thing to be able talk to your team mates.
Valencia can't even communicate with his team mates. I can remember SAF saying Valencia was the quiet one in the squad because he couldn't speak English
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
codedguy1:

true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
SetrakusRa: LvG: "It’s not difficult to change the formation because when we buy a player we also see the positions he can play in other systems" #mufc

So, that means we could ditch 3-5-2 soonest.. 4-3-3 will do.

------------- DDG -------------
Rafael - Evans - Rojo - Shaw
------Herrera -- Blind -------
------- Mata/Rooney ------
Rooney/Adnan - Falcao - Di Maria

I just hope and pray LVG goes with a 4 man defense sha, that is the starting point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
tobiboss: I cant believe valencia, once united's best player, is being ridiculed here, you never know what you have till you lose it, the fastest player in the world, fantastic shot power, how i wish my team madrid will just sign him
take him and bring ronaldo smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Scenes if we lose 2day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sharperino(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Whatever LVG employs, he would be looking to accomodate most of his star players apart from Mata who he would most likely start from the bench bar any last minute change due to personnel being indisposed. He will also be looking to fielding all his new buys today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.