Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792799 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10622) (10623) (10624) (10625) (10626) (10627) (10628) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
odizeey:

Mumu Barca fans said he was bringing more to the club.

He did generate good revenue for the club tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Illimitable:

That’s why I feel United should quickly get rid of the liabilities in the club to free up wages.

Getting rid of Martial(£250k/week), Mata(£160k/week), Matic(£120k/week), Jones(£75k/week), Lingard(£75k/week) frees up almost £700k/week that we can use to tempt Haaland.
cheesy, but would Raiola allow Haaland come to United...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Bro, he’s an employee, not a partner.

And guess what he did when his employers could no longer pay him grin grin

Well, if you run a business, you’re free to give your best employee over 60% of the revenue he generates for the company. Let’s see how long you last wink
Are you trolling or what exactly? Should take your side of the story over what Laporta and Messi said?

It's one thing to troll or banter, it's another thing to turn the truth on its head...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mrviktor:
If Jones was black all this comments would have been headlines..

Nobody is talking about this..

It's sad..

All his posts are filled with hate and
Nawa oo embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin

Best Squad in the Universe!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin

United ain't smiling this Season.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin

Winter is coming.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
melodyogonna:

Messi is not your average footballer, he more than makes up for his wages as Patrick has already said. You're directing your propaganda to the wrong place.

This is BS. Messi is a yahoo boy. Simple!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
TrebleChamp:
cheesy, but would Raiola allow Haaland come to United...

If Pogba stays, it’s a good sign.

Haaaland’s dad is more important in that deal than Raiola. Raiola’s problem is money - he doesn’t give a damn where Haaland ends up.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
typicalgamer:

Doesn’t mean halland can’t get 300k+ right now.

With the way football are going.

You and I both know if any of those players are in Man U or psg they won’t be receiving such.

Times are really changing, it’s amusing.

Despite an evident drop in quality, more is being spent. PSG played a huge role in this mess in desperation for UCL success (which they still haven’t gotten).

Back in 09, £80m could get you a Champions League and Balon D’Or winner. Now, it can’t even get you a Grealish or Dembele.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rio Ferdinand on Graeme Souness not praising Paul Pogba: "When a man produces four assists on day one of the season, you've got to put your feelings to one side and say 'you know what, well played', because it doesn't happen often."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rio Ferdinand: "I don't think Graeme Souness articulated it but I believe he thinks [about Pogba assisting four time], 'let's not get out of our pram about this, let's not go overboard, let me see this for the next three months, I want consistency'."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rio Ferdinand: "I think that's where Souness' mind is at with Paul Pogba. If we're being honest, consistency is probably one of the factors that goes against Paul Pogba in his Manchester United career."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mrviktor:

It's sad..

mtcheeww thought I would read something like, white scum, paper trash, leper, hospital, or someone mention his hometown.

You now said if he was black, mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
elrony:

He did generate good revenue for the club tho
As it should. Someone stated that, should you go about giving your employee half of your profit because he does his work very well?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Winter is coming.

but not for us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by typicalgamer(m): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Times are really changing, it’s amusing.

Despite an evident drop in quality, more is being spent. PSG played a huge role in this mess in desperation for UCL success (which they still haven’t gotten).

Back in 09, £80m could get you a Champions League and Balon D’Or winner. Now, it can’t even get you a Grealish or Dembele.

Imagine a 22 year old Ronaldo in today’s market.

The quality dropped and price went up.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2021
typicalgamer:

Imagine a 22 year old Ronaldo in today’s market.

The quality dropped and price went up.

Grealish shaku shaku’ed’ his way to £100m.. Mbappe ran his way to £180m.. Neymar shaku shaku’ed’ his way to £222m.

That Ronaldo, with his Balon D’Or, is going for nothing less than £300m, which infact is the base negotiating price grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Mrviktor:

It's sad..

Why will it be headlines and when did "get out" and "give Varane the number 4"
become hate?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by typicalgamer(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Trevor012:

Why will it be headlines and when did "get out" and "give Varane the number 4"
become hate?

If that’s not hate I don’t know what is.

Because that’s picking sides.

I never saw same hate thrown at cavani for wearing sancho number.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
typicalgamer:

Telling a player who has been injured for years constantly and barely kicked a ball for the club to get out and leave the club is hate? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by typicalgamer(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2021
Trevor012:

Telling a player who has been injured for years and barely kicked a ball for the club to get out and leave the club is hate? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If he’s useless why is he still there and others has come and gone ?

Seems like you didn’t read all the comments

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
typicalgamer:

Wait! Whaaaat??!!!??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by typicalgamer(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Jodera:
Wait! Whaaaat??!!!??

You heard me !!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2021
typicalgamer:

If he’s useless why is he still there and others has come and gone ?

Seems like you didn’t read all the comments
See question cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Show me the hate here.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Cavani will train today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2021
typicalgamer:

You heard me !!!
How is cavani no7 Sancho's own.
I mean cavani was instrumental in man u Europa and league challenge last season and easily one of the top 5 players.
How is it comparable to Jones who hasn't played at man u for god knows when?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2021
typicalgamer:

You heard me !!!
I didn't even see any hate speech there. What's different in that chat to what most guys are talking about Jones here too?
Or will you say guys here are talking hate speech too about Jones?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Jodera:
I didn't even see any hate speech there. What's different in that chat to what most guys are talking about Jones here too?
Or will you say guys here are talking hate speech too about Jones?

See clown emojis there na. If na black man them use those emoji for, them go say na racism.

Jones has held his own down for us too. Injuries happened. He won a league title for us too.

Make we dey pity person
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Clown emoji is now a racist symbol. This can only be Ment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2021
There is no hate speech there.

Being critical of or not liking a person does not mean you hate the person.

Phil Jones was silly refusing to give up the shirt number he almost never wears. The club was even more silly accepting his stand.

I don’t even believe the story. Shey d guy head no correct ni?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2021
odizeey:

See clown emojis there na. If na black man them use those emoji for, them go say na racism.

Jones has held his own down for us too. Injuries happened. He won a league title for us too.

Make we dey pity person
I mean they do insult players, even black or white players. It's normal.

What will rise to racism or hate speech is when players are called monkey, nig*gar, or when they say something like
" I hope you die in that injury, or I'll fvcking kill you or your family if you don't give up your no4 to varane "

All those one I believe is what make players rile up and shout racism or hate speech stuff"

I know it's painful (esp to Jones), but not playing consistently at top club for years, and even putting some funny disasterclass before going to this said long injury, I won't say such insult is unexpected especially with the incoming of varane.

Not in support of it tho, but just saying this insult isn't unexpected (except maybe clown is a very big insultive word that white don't joke with, same way Blacks don't joke with nigg*r or monkey)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10622) (10623) (10624) (10625) (10626) (10627) (10628) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.