Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791306 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10626) (10627) (10628) (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Expert17:

Bookmarked
Is this the first time you're seeing me posting that, I've been saying it since nau.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
KingAlabi:

He has the sex videos of them glazers na grin
United want to rehabilitate him and move him on, that's all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
United want to rehabilitate him and move him on, that's all.

I feel really bad for Jones. I pray he gets a redemption arc at a mid table club like Everton, Soton, Leeds, Villa, etc. He must be seriously depressed from the abuses he gets on a regular basis. It got so bad that man had to abandon his social media accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Expert17:

Bookmarked
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
olabode89:

I feel really bad for Jones. I pray he gets a redemption arc at a mid table club like Everton, Soton, Leeds, Villa, etc. He must be seriously depressed from the abuses he gets on a regular basis. It got so bad that man had to abandon his social media accounts.
His confidence is seriously wrecked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oasis007:
Any Excuse for OGS?!
yes oo...he's a PHE tisha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Illimitable:

Stop unsettling the waters.

Ferdinand was talking about 10/11 preseason when one of Berbatov or Hernandez played ahead of Rooney. Nobody is disputing Rooney’s position in 10/11 season.

It’s funny how Rooney’s position always changes according to the narrative. Gary Neville the other day said Rooney was the best centre forward in the history of Man Utd. He didn’t say he was the best #10.

To add to the confusion, Rooney told LVG he loved playing as #9 because he scored plenty of goals in the period he played there.

Few years later, he told BT Sports he hated playing as #9 because it was the most difficult position on the pitch with plenty of centre halves giving him a tough time. He also said he loved to get more involved in the build up.

You are obviously lying here.

Solskjaer and Saha played in a 4-4-2 after Yorke/Cole we’re offloaded. Ruud and Forlan also played in a 4-4-2.

Dead this argument.

SAF change star doesn't mean that there will not be one or two occasions when formation change. Also, the preparer of your formation chart might not be so enlightened to know that one striker could be asked to function as a number 10 behind another. Welbeck is a striker but functioned many times as AM behind Chicharito. Under Moyes, Van Persie was used as 10 in one match behind Chicha. This kind of your chat will not know that on that day, RVP was playing the number 10

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Panther7:
Nani, I want to know your take on other issues not just Ole out, like your kind of ideal defensive midfielder for the club, Maguire and Varane partnership, should Pogba extend his contract.
No be everytime Ole out na undecided undecided

As long as Ole is in charge problems will always exist... Simply because he is the problem

I wouldn't wish Ole on "my Ideal midfielder".., or any midfielder for that matter... Anybody signing contracts is just coming to flex Salary and trophylessness... Suffering and smiling is their future..

Nothing concern me with other matters as long as the Fraud is in charge... Until he leaves or decides to die, we are #OleOUT

#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Person ask about your personal opinion on issue wey no concern Ole at all. You replied with a tirade about problems and Ole.

Can you see that you have problem wey no small?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
TheLequte:
Person ask about your personal opinion on issue wey no concern Ole at all. You replied with a tirade about problems and Ole.

Can you see that you have problem wey no small?

It's a well-known and documented fact that an alarming proportion of Nigeria's demographic battle one form of mental illness or the other.

Earlier when I read the report I was baffled. Now, not so much.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin

Sir Alex though.......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
thrown in some gbasgbos in between praises grin grin grin. I respect the gesture though.

Oasis007:
grin

Sir Alex though.......

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
nani667:

As long as Ole is in charge problems will always exist... Simply because he is the problem

I wouldn't wish Ole on "my Ideal midfielder".., or any midfielder for that matter... Anybody signing contracts is just coming to flex Salary and trophylessness... Suffering and smiling is their future..

Nothing concern me with other matters as long as the Fraud is in charge... Until he leaves or decides to die, we are #OleOUT

#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️
You asked that he speak? He has spoken grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
nani667:

#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️
I just dey laugh since...

This guy is funny, baba still link everything to Ole...

To think I was waiting for your reply... grin grin grin

Na that "Basterd" dey make me laugh...

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Andreas Pereira signs for Flamengo on loan

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
nani667:

#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️
shocked he types, he actually types grin
Lol, but this na serious dedication to the ole out movement cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oasis007:
Any Excuse for OGS?!
Based on this?
Rashford is injured, James is ass, Mata is finished, Matic is old, Perraira have been loaned, Lingard hmmm … we’ll see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin cheesy

Nani667 shall never die.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nani tho�. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
melodyogonna:

Based on this?
Rashford is injured, James is ass, Mata is finished, Matic is old, Perraira have been loaned, Lingard hmmm … we’ll see
Baba, still no excuse...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oasis007:
Manchester United have enlarged the home changing room at Old Trafford and moved the away team to a bigger away changing room on the other side of the player tunnel as part of a revamp that will also see improved post-match media facilities housed in the tunnel area.

- Sky
After effect of fans protest, this upgrade are so long overdue...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
patrickmuf:
Baba, still no excuse...
For what exactly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
The fans really forced their hands....
Oasis007:
Manchester United have enlarged the home changing room at Old Trafford and moved the away team to a bigger away changing room on the other side of the player tunnel as part of a revamp that will also see improved post-match media facilities housed in the tunnel area.

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Flamengo have an option to buy Andreas Pereira for €15m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
emitope:
The fans really forced their hands....

I doubt it's because of the fans protest though. These projects have been planned like 3 years ago. Infact work was supposed to start and finished last summer but the pandemic delayed the implementation up to this year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oasis007:
Flamengo have an option to buy Andreas Pereira for €15m

Lmao! Flamengo ain't paying shiit for him. Hopefully the market will experience a bull run from next season and we can hopefully scam some Turkish club.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Boys at it again.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
More.........

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2021

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oasis007:
Any Excuse for OGS?!

Just one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10626) (10627) (10628) (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.