Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9167816 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (14380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Angelo Henrique has scored 7 goals in 8 appearances ...... Hmnmmmm while Wilfred Zaha assisted a goal ysterday for crystal palace , though the lost.....Chicha doing well for madrid .... have you guys heard of nani, powel and the rest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Leyqute:

seriously...the lad is yet to shine for Utd and Madrid are already sniffing.
They should take Sterling in Jan. grin That will send L'pool straight to Europa grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2014
Chai!!!! So I've been missing all ds wyl. Well, glad to b here tho. Xup peeps nd hapi Sunday to y'all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Leyqute:

seriously...the lad is yet to shine for Utd and Madrid are already sniffing.
I know it's the usual paper gossips and rumor ... I take it no way ... anyways i am shocked bout the Dani Alves shii .... wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2014
chrisley024:
They should take Sterling in Jan. grin That will send L'pool straight to Europa grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin Wicked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2014
taiwoliu:
Chai!!!! So I've been missing all ds wyl. Well, glad to b here tho. Xup peeps nd hapi Sunday to y'all
wink Welcome brov, welcome to the domain of Utd analysts, fanatics etc .... here you will find the Dons and the Gurus of the round leather game ... here you will find those who have been Utd followers from the days of Dave sexton grin and SAF inception as UTD manager .... GGMU .... Welcome .... You can tag your friends along but dont bring 'em trolls along for their own good cos we've got goons who will so have their heads for breakfast .... Errmmmm ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2014
taiwoliu:

Welcome!

Make sure your guns are always loaded.

Its fire for fire here, just make sure you pick your fights sha.

That don't mean we only fight here, we just discuss using every means necessary.
grin grin

Watchout for d deejays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Angelo Henrique has scored 7 goals in 8 appearances ...... Hmnmmmm while Wilfred Zaha assisted a goal ysterday for crystal palace , though the lost.....Chicha doing well for madrid .... have you guys heard of nani, powel and the rest
Nani is doing well,o d guy scored the winner against porto.he has been their best player so far.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Nani is doing well,o d guy scored the winner against porto.he has been their best player so far.
You watched the game? How has he improved on his team work?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
The way Arsenal and Liverpool are 'wobbling' now is very encouraging - top 4 may well be achievable this season if it continues like this.

A tough run of games coming up after Monday... omo, our mettle is really about to be tested, big time!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Van Gaal: Star players are not guaranteed places
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has sent out a message to his players that, no matter how big their profile, they will have to earn their place in his XI.

“When you mention [Wayne] Rooney, [Michael] Carrick and [Phil] Jones, of course they are great football players but we have more great football players and sometimes the other football players are doing better,” the manager reiterated.

“Nobody is walking back into my team, believe me. You have to earn it on the training ground, but every player knows that. Believe me, it is not only [about] the name. Our youngest player McNair was outstanding in our last match.”
Good! But start with RvP and we know how serious you're grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
chrisley024:
You watched the game? How has he improved on his team work?
No I didn't,all I know is just what i read online let see if he carrys the form into the UCL. Portugal league to weak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
RuuDie:
The way Arsenal and Liverpool are 'wobbling' now is very encouraging - top 4 may well be achievable this season if it continues like this.

A tough run of games coming up after Monday... omo, our mettle is really about to be tested, big time!!!
if we survive ds nxt 3matches after Monday, and barring injuries, I blv we cn contend for d top 4. Tho, I dnt c y we cnt cum out heads up against Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
codedguy1:

Welcome!

Make sure your guns are always loaded.

Its fire for fire here, just make sure you pick your fights sha.

That don't mean we only fight here, we just discuss using every means necessary.
grin grin

Watchout for d deejays.
chai!!! Me I knw wen to bck out bt b4 I do, dey must v exhausted Deir bullets nd dts swt revenge...hehehe
Tnx for d heads-up tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
wink Welcome brov, welcome to the domain of Utd analysts, fanatics etc .... here you will find the Dons and the Gurus of the round leather game ... here you will find those who have been Utd followers from the days of Dave sexton grin and SAF inception as UTD manager .... GGMU .... Welcome .... You can tag your friends along but dont bring 'em trolls along for their own good cos we've got goons who will so have their heads for breakfast .... Errmmmm ...
Aye aye cap'n. Tnx for d welcome
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
I know it's the usual paper gossips and rumor ... I take it no way ... anyways i am shocked bout the Dani Alves shii .... wink wink wink wink wink
ws shocked @ d Alves pre-contract (if dts d case) wen I hrd it, but I c it as a challenge for Rafael as he's to me d best) we've got for nw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
SIRcumalot:

No I didn't,all I know is just what i read online let see if he carrys the form into the UCL. Portugal league to weak.
His problem is indecision and zero team work. Zaha has same problem though he(Zaha) used L. Filipe to shine yesterday grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
RuuDie:

I am glad you are not LVG!
van Persie's form have been terrible this season, there's no masking it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
chrisley024:
His problem is indecision and zero team work. Zaha has same problem though he(Zaha) used L. Filipe to shine yesterday grin
L. Filipe na moi moi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
SailorXY:

van Persie's form have been terrible this season, there's no masking it
its more lyk he's d weak link in d team going 4wd bt LvG no gree dey comot am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Balotelli is a shitttyy fucccing player!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
I knew Liverpool has lost it. With the way they're going Europa isn't sure for them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
leggo:
Balotelli is a shitttyy fucccing player!

Balotelli is bad luck. He left Shitttty, shitty got a better striker. He left AC, AC is now plalying better (too early tho).

BaloTV is a shitttty player, walahi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
QPR is doomed! Couldn't even hold on after their 87' goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dunne it again.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Liverpool are shit now we need 6 or 7 point from our next three match to secure top4 till january
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Leyqute:

Balotelli is bad luck. He left Shitttty, shitty got a better striker. He left AC, AC is now plalying better (too early tho).

BaloTV is a shitttty player, walahi
he only knows how to take penalties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
What a drama! 4 goals in the last 8mins.

How can a team score 2 own goals in a game and they claim they mean business?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Amateur half hour between QPR and Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
The QPR v Liverpool match should be probed. All QPR players should be investigated excpt Vargas. 2 Own goals to give the lead? Haba!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
leggo:
he only knows how to take penalties

He's related to Soldado grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Leyqute:
The QPR v Liverpool match should be probed. All QPR players should be investigated excpt Vargas. 2 Own goals to give the lead? Haba!

Even Coutinho goal sef can be called an own goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (14380) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.