Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8732951 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11286) (11287) (11288) (11289) (11290) (11291) (11292) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2021
eph12:
Has Ragnick been confirmed? I skipped many pages so I don't even know the latest. These arguments we do here can sometimes be very frustrating

Remain few paperworks to be sorted out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Rangnick at Man Utd is a mouthwatering prospect, great move, fascinating. But have to say is also a truly weird leap from three years of vibes, handshakes and DNA to the hight priest of angry, detailed pressing football. Right. So that's now the plan. OK!

- Barney Ronay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2021
People who judged coaches by their trophies and victories few days back, are accepting Ragnick because YouTube videos, and who he taught...

I guess Elon Musk's and Jeff Bezoz' teachers in high school are supposed to be more successful than them.

Let me not spoil the celebrations abeg grin

Anyi gbacha oso, anyi ga aguta mile grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2021
grin

I don't understand why Chelsea Fans are so worried, afterall he's not gonna be in Dugout this Sunday.

On Record, Ole never lost to Chelsea throughout his DNA Reign.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2021
izzou:
People who judged coaches by their trophies and victories few days back, are accepting Ragnick because YouTube videos, and who he taught...

I guess Elon Musk's and Jeff Bezoz' teachers in high school are supposed to be more successful than them.

You're wrong, the optimism is largely hinged on his footballing philosophy which has brought successes to a number of his disciples...

We will gladly take it if he uses this 6 months a lay the foundation for a permanent shift in our style and approach to games.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Oasis007:

cool

Your Manager was a hopeless Barman serving Chelsea Dry Gin at Clubs, thanks to same German Alladyce that helped him to get a real future in the Game
Shameless ManU fans. cheesy

So this is suppose to be Ucl or major league trophy for a 63 years old manager? Lol, to even think he’s expected to win trophies with ManU who couldn’t win rubber spoon for the last 4 years even after spending more than all the clubs in England. grin cheesy

From bragging with “I win Pep and Chelsea” trophy for 4 years, you shameless ManU fans are now bragging with “My manager thought Tuchel and Klopp”.

What an improvement

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

I don't understand why Chelsea Fans are so worried, afterall he's not gonna be in Dugout this Sunday.

What a trophy grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
You're wrong, the optimism is largely hinged on his footballing philosophy which has brought successes to a number of his disciples...

We will gladly take it if he uses this 6 months a lay the foundation for a permanent shift in our style and approach to games.

I was hoping we would get him as DoF as far back as 2018. It took 3 years and only interim manager and then “consultant” (whatever that means BUT we will manage it like that. At all at all na him bad pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2021
donstan18:

What a trophy grin
All this pain be say your dry gin club can't and would never amount to United status no matter how bad we are.

United is a brand, we keep growing. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

He did

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2021
izzou:

That was the simple thing I raised, and I was not even serious about it. But some people carried the matter on their head. Someone referred me to a clip where he was talking about his style. All I heard was running, pressing, double running and counter pressing. It made me wonder if it was Everton style under Moyes.

My other taught was how some of our skillful players might not be useful anymore. Pogba, Martial, Sancho,Ronaldo. Bruno is also a question mark. It was this kind of mentality Moyes used to render many players he inherited from SAF unfit for his high tempo football. Only such players like Valencia, Welbeck were consistent

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Ray07:
All this pain be say your dry gin club can't and would never amount to United status no matter how bad we are.

United is a brand, we keep growing. cheesy
From Ole to Rangnick.

One Na DNA , the other Na Gengen pressing AKA Genghis Khan.

No major trophies, just YouTube interviews with a little sprinkle of motivational talks.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2021
And he talked about zone, and Moyes was the first time I heard 'playing in zones. So that called for a comparison check between the two. Rangnick and Moyes

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2021
eph12:

He did
Against Lampard and Mount. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2021
elampiro:

Where I am is better than where you are. Let that sink into you. You and I had a similar argument when we bought Pogba. You felt Pogna was Iniesta+Xavi 3.0. But to confirm my initial worry about him, Pogba has struggled ever since. When is he going to win the EPL player of the year?

In case you may know, I also express worry when Moyes was hired. But it was this same thread that people gave their analysis that Moyes was doing well at Everton based on low budget, and in that circumstance it was an okay decision. But soon they turned against Moyes.

I have given my opinion, so go and sleep
you and I never argued on pogba. You had reservations about pogba and I told you that the pogba I do watch in Juventus is a good player.
Scholes never won the epl player of the year, so that makes him a bad player abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2021
elampiro:

That was the simple thing I raised, and I was not even serious about it. But some people carried the matter on their head. Someone referred me to a clip where he was talking about his style. All I heard was running, pressing, double running and counter pressing. It made me wonder if it was Everton style under Moyes.

My other taught was how some of our skillful players might not be useful anymore. Pogba, Martial, Sancho,Ronaldo. Bruno is also a question mark. It was this kind of mentality Moyes used to render many players he inherited from SAF unfit for his high tempo football. Only such players like Valencia, Welbeck were consistent
Perfect time for Usain Bolt to sign for ManU.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
lekkie073:
you and I never argued on pogba. You had reservations about pogba and I told you that the pogba I do watch in Juventus is a good player.
Scholes never won the epl player of the year, so that makes him a bad player abi?

McTominay will not bench Scholes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Shekpites nd Termites can't even hide the fact that they're rattled already

Same people who have been praising the calamity called Ole for the past 2 years?

You praise and cheer on the bad ones
Then you criticize and talk shii about the good ones.

I don't really give a shii about trophies and all that...

I just want to be seeing these relaxed fvckers running on the pitch like there's an emergency angry

Na my own be that. After that, every other thing can fall into place

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
elampiro:

McTominay will not bench Scholes.
now you see the folly in your judgement undecided
To twist the narrative, you brought up McTom.... Shege shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
donstan18:
Na by motivational pressing video? cheesy cheesy

Person wey go humble go humble, no be by shouting press press press up and down.

Rangnick’s career stats are embarrassing, very embarrassing and shameful for his age. It’s even funny that people who judged and condemned some managers here few days ago based on trophies and honors are now shifting to “Rangnick thought Tuchel and Klopp”, shea Na em major honors be that? angry

I don’t care who he thought and who he didn’t, he’s a just a German Alladyce with too much talks, EPl proven successful managers didn’t grant too much videos and unnecessary motivational talks to package themselves, they just came in and started proving their worth, this one whose only managerial achievement is “I thought Klopp and Tuchel” won’t allow us rest.

Can’t wait for him to be smoked and bodied properly in EPL. cheesy grin grin

Lool, but your club wanted to get him. You actually made him an offer, no? And he rejected you and your filthy club!

angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Oasis007:
Rangnick at Man Utd is a mouthwatering prospect, great move, fascinating. But have to say is also a truly weird leap from three years of vibes, handshakes and DNA to the hight priest of angry, detailed pressing football. Right. So that's now the plan. OK!

- Barney Ronay
This is so HILARIOUS.

E say na three years of vibes, handshakes and DNA.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
donstan18:
Na by motivational pressing video? cheesy cheesy

Person wey go humble go humble, no be by shouting press press press up and down.

Rangnick’s career stats are embarrassing, very embarrassing and shameful for his age. It’s even funny that people who judged and condemned some managers here few days ago based on trophies and honors are now shifting to “Rangnick thought Tuchel and Klopp”, shea Na em major honors be that? angry

I don’t care who he thought and who he didn’t, he’s a just a German Alladyce with too much talks, EPl proven successful managers didn’t grant too much videos and unnecessary motivational talks to package themselves, they just came in and started proving their worth, this one whose only managerial achievement is “I thought Klopp and Tuchel” won’t allow us rest.

Can’t wait for him to be smoked and bodied properly in EPL. cheesy grin grin

My gee. Do you know why i love this street?

We keep records. grin cheesy. Calm down bros. Before end of the season, we go dig out posts. And it's gonna be fun digging out yours.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
patrickmuf:

His philosophy brought successes to his disciples, but not to him?

See his records naa.. Quite average, to be honest.

You better go after his disciples and leave him.

That guy go be like signboard wry dey show people directions, but e no dey go there grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
nitrogen:

Lool, but your club wanted to get him. You actually made him an offer, no? And he rejected you and your filthy club!

angry
He accepted ManU because the demand won’t be much.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joezinho:

My gee. Do you know why i love this street?

We keep records. grin cheesy. Calm down bros. Before end of the season, we go dig out posts. And it's gonna be fun digging out yours.. grin
Both of us know that Rangnick won’t do anything. cheesy cheesy grin

Lowkey, you don’t want him, do you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Genghis Khan with the Gengen-pressing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mane, Trent, Gomez and Salah go come out for pressing, Wanbisaka, Shaw, Sancho and Martial too go come out.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
donstan18:

Both of us know that Rangnick won’t do anything. cheesy cheesy grin

Lowkey, you don’t want him, do you?

Brother, i actually wanted conte or zidane. But conte is gone and zidane doesn't wana come.

Rangnick isn't a bad choice actually. I really don't mind him heading to OT and he's coming as an interim manager.

Not to say I'm not happy with Rangnick, but if I'm honest I hope he sees something that I dont: our squad, because currently we're one of the least suitable squads to a gegenpressing style in world football.

Thankfully Rangnick knows 100x more than me so he'll be able to figure it out..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
donstan18:
Mane, Trent, Gomez and Salah go come out for pressing, Wanbisaka, Shaw, Sancho and Martial too go come out.

Easy on dem DNA ppl abeg.. Allow dem get 2 seconds of joy before dem go back to their default of wailing and gnashing of teeth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joezinho:

Brother, i actually wanted conte or zidane. But conte is gone and zidane doesn't wana come.

Rangnick isn't a bad choice actually. I really don't mind him heading to OT and he's coming as an interim manager.

Not to say I'm not happy with Rangnick, but if I'm honest I hope he sees something that I dont: our squad, because currently we're one of the least suitable squads to a gegenpressing style in world football.

Thankfully Rangnick knows 100x more than me so he'll be able to figure it out..
Now you’re being honest, same point someone raised here and was attacked by some people.

Most ManU players are very lazy with unnecessary clout and pride, most aren’t focused and serious. It’ll take much overhauling to change this ManU squad to hardworking team.

No doubt that Rangnick will play good football, but trust me... he won’t win anything. He’s just another packaged Sarri, thou Sarri won UEL for us.

You just don’t know how happy I was when ManU lost Conte. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
thorrvik55:

Easy on dem DNA ppl abeg.. Allow dem get 2 seconds of joy before dem go back to their default of wailing and gnashing of teeth grin grin
Imagine Wanbisaka giving technical cross to Ronaldo.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
donstan18:

Imagine Wanbisaka giving technical cross to Ronaldo.
E go shock you, no worry grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11286) (11287) (11288) (11289) (11290) (11291) (11292) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YourBestWriter and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.