Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8733327 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11342) (11343) (11344) (11345) (11346) (11347) (11348) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2021
benji93:
Un, did someone just say that philosophy takes a while to buy into? No, we are bringing the same energy that trailed Ole to the fore. cheesy grin
Lol after 3+ years? Go back to bed please

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2021
We're done with big teams till Feb I think. If we can just go on winning streak in all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 12:46am On Dec 03, 2021
eph12:

Henderson, Bailly, Dalot, Telles, VDB, Matic, Greenwood, Cavani, Lingard etc

Not truly bad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:46am On Dec 03, 2021
You better shut up there, just becos Sancho don score two goals now, we no go hear word again.
@Oasis, na me dey come here come troll Sancho, so address me directly. No pass corner corner. cheesy grin. And I'll continue unless he lives up to expectation.
Now back to you the president of Fred-nation, una talk talk, curse, curse, until Ole no fit carry any more. It's a new day and I don change my mind, we won't wait for 3 years anymore, cheesy. We'll start from day one. No such thing as "The philosophy is not easy to buy into". Deliver or you go receive curse upon curse. grin
eph12:

Lol after 3+ years? Go back to bed please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Rangnick never even start him job, Evra don dey talk nonsense. All these United ex players sef. What d fvck is the United way?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2021
ChristoBam:
Rangnick never even start him job, Evra don dey talk nonsense. All these United ex players sef. What d fvck is the United way?

Hopefully, the Glazers will give themselves brain and employ outsiders with actual things on their CVs instead of molecular biologist and History teachers,and start firing any underperforming coach or employee.

Let them run the club like an actual organization for once devoid of sentiments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:02am On Dec 03, 2021
hoopLA:

These are the things basic coaching takes care of.

Because it's been neglected and replaced by DNA, we see these things regularly.

Hopefully Ralf will fix these lapses.

The thing shock me guy..

De Gea played up to 10 balls from goal kicks that I watched.

Ronaldo won all if I'm not mistaken..

Arsenal got alll the second balls.

Chaiiii.

Rashford go dey look Ronaldo for air like say he dey expect the man to control the ball.. Nd won't contest for the second ball

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Teles was impressive today.. Whipped in a few crosses too.

Sancho toooooo.. Who said he was a flop?...
Scary hour will only get better..

Rashford.. I don't know what happened.. Maybe a goal will bring back confidence sha.

Mctominay was solid.. But still too basic..
Pass.. Defend.. Block....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:46am On Dec 03, 2021
teeezy00:
John Murtough, Football Director, said: “Michael leaves with the sincerest thanks and best wishes of everyone at Manchester United after 15 years of exceptional service to the club as a player and as a coach. While we are sad to see him go, we respect and understand Michael’s decision.

“He will always be known as one of the finest midfielders in the history of Manchester United, and, more recently, as an excellent coach who has worked tirelessly under two managers to help develop the strong squad which Ralf will now take charge of.

“We are grateful for the steady leadership Michael has shown through this period of managerial transition, and, while he is now stepping away from day-to-day involvement, he will always be welcome back as a legend of the club.”

Thank You Micheal. Thats how a Legend behaves, go forth and proper as a manager in a decent club. The id.iotic Norwegian fruad refused to resign when he knew he is not up to it

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:48am On Dec 03, 2021
eph12:
The damage Ole did is just too much. He should have resigned some months if he really loved this club and his legendary reputation

When i was saying that Ole is not a legend for me, i know what i mean. The Id.iot reamined their and the club was sinking

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Mrviktor:
Teles was impressive today.. Whipped in a few crosses too.

Sancho toooooo.. Who said he was a flop?...
Scary hour will only get better..

Rashford.. I don't know what happened.. Maybe a goal will bring back confidence sha.

Mctominay was solid.. But still too basic..
Pass.. Defend.. Block....

Dalot was the most impressive to me. Defensive solid and provided good passes as well going forward. Just look at that pass to Rashford

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:54am On Dec 03, 2021
ChristoBam:

Dalot was the most impressive to me. Defensive solid and provided good passes as well going forward. Just look at that pass to Rashford

TELES TOO.

THERE'S A TACKLE HE MAD.. AND D PASSION IN HIS EYES AFTER HE MADE THAT WAS PHENOMENAL..

I HOPE WITH THE GERMAN COACH NOW.
THIS ENGLISH BIAS WE HAD WOULD BE REMOVED.

SHAW AND BISAKA AND MAGWAYA NO SUPPOSE DEY UNTOUCHABLE..

NOW THAT THEIR SUGAR DADDY IS NO MORE... EVERYBODY FIGHT FOR YOUR PLACE..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:21am On Dec 03, 2021
KingAlabi:

Fair game jodera, fair game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol... Fair game how?
What happened to playing to the whistle?

I mean, David de gea just fell down, and you mean arsenal players should just stop as if we're playing some charity match?

Talking about robbing, so that foul from Maguire on tomiyasu isn't a pk shebi?? grin

Anyways great result to you guys, na my stupid scamteta and auba I blame
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Fair game how?
What happened to playing to the whistle?

I mean, David de gea just fell down, and you mean arsenal players should just stop as if we're playing some charity match?

Talking about robbing, so that foul from Maguire on tomiyasu isn't a pk shebi?? grin

Anyways great result to you guys, na my stupid scamteta and auba I blame
Lolz the ball no even reach tomiyasu sef, Rowe won't say he didn't see de gae on the ground, if na defender fall no yawa but na keeper jare, not as if the Rowe shot wasn't saveable sef.
Arsenal will continue play if what happened to Christian erisksen happen in a match involving Arsenal.
Fair play !!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:41am On Dec 03, 2021
KingAlabi:

Lolz the ball no even reach tomiyasu sef, Rowe won't say he didn't see de gae on the ground, if na defender fall no yawa but na keeper jare, not as if the Rowe shot wasn't saveable sef.
Arsenal will continue play if what happened to Christian erisksen happen in a match involving Arsenal.
Fair play !!!!!!!!
Lol... So Tomi can't contest for that ball? Please watch the replay again.

I'm not saying the shot is not savable, but de gea acted like a sissy in that situation and you can't blame arsenal for that. The funny thing is that all the players (both man u and arsenal) eyes where glued on the ball except Fred and didn't even notice what happened to de gea, but you expect ESR to do fair play in the heat of the moment?
You try dey put yourself for both side shoes and not just de gea na.

Even the ref have to blow for foul on de gea just before ball entered the net.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:29am On Dec 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

Thank You Micheal. Thats how a Legend behaves, go forth and proper as a manager in a decent club. The id.iotic Norwegian fruad refused to resign when he knew he is not up to it
Apparently Ole has no honor or dignity in him.

Clinging on when it was clear the situation was beyond him.

Carrick who performed admirably quit immediately.

Had a first team position waiting fior him to return to after this interim stretch.

Yet some fans are still think ole was hard done by,after 1 point from 12 at home.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

When i was saying that Ole is not a legend for me, i know what i mean. The Id.iot reamined their and the club was sinking
I'll always appreciate Watford for helping us out.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Sancho dey press sha cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Kokaneprodigy and iamoyindamola your striker dey appreciate greatness... E never too late for una oo

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Sancho dey press sha cool

He's been brought up that way since his youth till Dortmund. It's no surprise that he does it comfortably without looking out of breadth. Lol.

Compared to Greenwood and Rashford, Even Martial will press, if you mandate it, but Mr Ole has destroyed the little football education these guys had. All of them just stroll around.

Ole dey mad walahi

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2021
michaellovaldo:
I think Telles has improved his game defensively
Very true, even Dalot looked good in defense...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Oya Carrick welldone

Start packing your bags sharp sharp angry

Welcome Rangnick, it's time to hit beast mode

Our forwards pressed really well today, including Ororo

Man was chasing down defenders unlike the last two games tongue tongue

Spot on, I noticed that we kind of pressed really well and it helped us win back the ball in some instance. It was not 100% coordinated but it was pleasing to see the players willing to do it.

Rangnick is in town, the players already know what's up...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Leyqute:

Especially Dalot and Telles.

We wouldn’t have played with much fluidity had AWB started on that right side.

Did you see that pass Dalot gave Rashford for that second goal? AWB would’ve dislocated his waist if he attempted that pass.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Joezinho:

That pass from dalot was something else. AWB won't have the mental strength to cook up something like that. He would have taken it back to DDG or run like a lizard having stomach ache.
You are a mad man sha...
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2021
B.S Exponents will leave us alone until the next game at least.

Assanal fans were power drunk in anticipation of getting power. grin

What a makanaki something.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Joezinho:
Imagine ronaldo in the Ligue 1..

He will be on his 20th goal by now if he was playing against Troyes, Reims, nice brest and co.
Baba no just start...

If we respond now them go say we hate our player...Leave the little magician alone.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2021
timay1:

He's been brought up that way since his youth till Dortmund. It's no surprise that he does it comfortably without looking out of breadth. Lol.

Compared to Greenwood and Rashford, Even Martial will press, if you mandate it, but Mr Ole has destroyed the little football education these guys had. All of them just stroll around.

Ole dey mad walahi
It was a Joy seeing Dalot whip in those crosses yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

I agree with you, what else do they want from Carrick Villareal Chelsea Arsenal no loss
Carrick did nothing exceptional aside the fact that he successfully tested the players in order for the new manager to have a glimpse of their strengths and weaknesses. If you already feel Carrick is wonderful as a coach because of the three matches, make you recommend am for your team.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michaellovaldo(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Leyqute:

Especially Dalot and Telles.

We wouldn’t have played with much fluidity had AWB started on that right side.

Did you see that pass Dalot gave Rashford for that second goal? AWB would’ve dislocated his waist if he attempted that pass.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Illimitable:

Don’t worry, Rangnick would change his mind by signing an elite defensive midfielder to complement Pogba.

Pogba has nowhere to go. PSG doesn’t want him, I am not sure Madrid want him. Who’s he gonna play for? Marseille?
While you might have a point on the emboldened, there is Juventus.
Though I'm not sure they can pay his 400k a week that he's demanding,but it's an option and quite viable.

Thing is,Pogba played with Jose and couldn't get much done.

Wonder if Ralf even fancies him,if what we know about the new gaffer is anything to go by.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Kokanemumuprodigy and clown oyindamola your striker dey appreciate greatness... E never too late for una oo

Please I fixed it for you sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Leyqute:

Now you’re talking like someone with sense.

There’s no lie in my post that you quoted. It’s been a while we scored that kind of square play goal. That Ronaldo was the one who put it in is immaterial. He was smart enough to find space and score.

Our first goal was gotten in a similar manner. Bruno was the one who found space following Fred’s run.

I criticize Ronaldo for things he didn’t do right, like deciding to shoot tamely when a pass would’ve given the team a better chance at a goal. Or deciding to stand idly by and blocking no passing lane when others are huffing and puffing.

It was clear for all to see and I’m going to stand by it.

The fact that he still gets goals despite that detriment in his game is testament to his greatness. He’s the best player in the world by a mile. But that doesn’t mean I will keep quiet when he makes a wrong decision.

Tenkyiu.

Atleast we are in agreement cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11342) (11343) (11344) (11345) (11346) (11347) (11348) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Unlimited22 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.