Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8756739 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Best league in the world

0-3 at half time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:
Best league in the world

0-3 at half time

What was the scoreline when Madrid visited Munich 6 months ago?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gameweek 1
Bundesliga 2 wins 1 draw 1 loss
EPL 1 win 1 draw 2 losses

Gameweek 2
Bundesliga 3 wins 1 draw
EPL 2 wins 1 draw, 1 loss

Gameweek 3
Bundesliga 2 wins, DOrtmund leading 3-0 at halftime and Leverkusen still draw
EPL 1 win, 1 draw, Liverpool losing 3-0 at half time and Arsenal still level
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dadehmola:

What was the scoreline when Madrid visited Munich 6 months ago?

Touche!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Odunharry, Ruddie and co there are a thousand articles calling for RVP to be dropped. You guys don't see them? When you see even one of such about Rooney, you paste it here even before it is published by the writer.

This is what I meant when I said you guys were biased towards Rooney. Even when you pretend to be neutral, it is obvious to a blind man your hate for Rooney. Your side taking is appalling.

Even Yahoo home page has one of such articles.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
coded01:

You eh... grin

You dey find trouble... angry grin

Barca fan in disguise.
You dey shame to rep your club ni?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hahaahahaaha Looserfools

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Champ League Material.... Hahahahahhaaaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Arsenal Down .... WTF
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Best league in Europe na him be dat

2 losses, 1 draw, 1 win

Dortmund 4-0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
^you for wait make match end first
gunners take the lead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
SailorXY:
^you for wait make match end first
gunners take the lead

Adjusted

Matchday 3

Bundesliga 4 wins
EPL 2 wins 1 loss 1 draw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
elampiro:
Odunharry, Ruddie and co there are a thousand articles calling for RVP to be dropped. You guys don't see them? When you see even one of such about Rooney, you paste it here even before it is published by the writer.

This is what I meant when I said you guys were biased towards Rooney. Even when you pretend to be neutral, it is obvious to a blind man your hate for Rooney. Your side taking is appalling.

Even Yahoo home page has one of such articles.
RVP was poor yestaday...

This season he hasnt cntributed much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Noah13: 1:09am On Oct 23, 2014
United fans are really funny, i swear to God.
They just here going on and on with their pointless analyses on who to start and who is to be benched. Forgetting that winning a game is not about selecting your best eleven, instead it is work-rate of the players that decides if they get something out of any game. And besides do you guys think United was completely injury free, and they bring in their best four defenders, or best attackers then they would win every game - NO!

And one more thing, why do you guys keep saying Chelsea only know how to park the bus, it makes no sense.
They parked the bus agreed and what has it gotten them so far - 22 points out of a possible 24 - Good or Bad?

And United does what? Play good football i guess and what has it gotten them so far - 12 points out of a possible 24 - Good or Bad?

My conclusion, the outcome of any match is determined by the work-rate of the players and not their quality. And if Chelsea beats United to that in their next game then lipsrsealed

And, why are they called football managers if they lack tactical awareness? Any manager who gets his team on the pitch during a match-day without any plans shouldn't be pissed off if the result isn't in his team's favour. Only play good football when your team is sure of the 3 points on any match-day

No Qualms oh!
Just my thoughts and observations

[size=50pt]THUNDER BLAST ANY MODAFUCKA WEN GO QUOTE ME WITH NEGATIVE WORDS[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:54am On Oct 23, 2014
For the sake of not having hands and eye cancer, some post are good to be hidden from the public view....
Rubbish...! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Noah13:
United fans are really funny, i swear to God.
They just here going on and on with their pointless analyses on who to start and who is to be benched. Forgetting that winning a game is not about selecting your best eleven, instead it is work-rate of the players that decides if they get something out of any game. And besides do you guys think United was completely injury free, and they bring in their best four defenders, or best attackers then they would win every game - NO!

And one more thing, why do you guys keep saying Chelsea only know how to park the bus, it makes no sense.
They parked the bus agreed and what has it gotten them so far - 22 points out of a possible 24 - Good or Bad?

And United does what? Play good football i guess and what has it gotten them so far - 12 points out of a possible 24 - Good or Bad?

My conclusion, the outcome of any match is determined by the work-rate of the players and not their quality. And if Chelsea beats United to that in their next game then lipsrsealed

And, why are they called football managers if they lack tactical awareness? Any manager who gets his team on the pitch during a match-day without any plans shouldn't be pissed off if the result isn't in his team's favour. Only play good football when your team is sure of the 3 points on any match-day
No Qualms oh!
Just my thoughts and observations

THUNDER BLAST ANY MODAFUCKA WEN GO QUOTE ME WITH NEGATIVE WORDS
[size=60pt]MY FRIEND YOU ARE A BABOON[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Noah13: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2014
SailorXY:

It takes one to know one bro
#fact

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Noah13:

It takes one to know one bro
#fact
...and i was here sipping cold juice, awaiting that thunder your father invented to arrive embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Noah13: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2014
SailorXY:

...and i was here sipping cold juice, awaiting that thunder your father invented to arrive embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
No problem .
But answer this one question - what has Man U gotten from playing good football so far?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Brisingr(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2014
I hope dem blues are ready

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2014
Noah13:
No problem .
But answer this one question - what has Man U gotten from playing good football so far?
the question makes no sense, what has Chelshit gotten from having 90 points so far? the United fans are not complaining about the style their team is serving and these are technical progression from our capitulation after Sir Alex.
as a Chelshit fan, you are surely used to gidigbo soccer and you are not even great @ it. when you met a City team ready for gidigbo soccer, your pawa failed you woefully.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vickertony(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Considering the time you've spent in the league....the time you were named an elite club.....its a shame that you're now praying and hoping Southampton drops points, so you can play UCL football. How did you feel watching yesterday's matches?
pussi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2014
Chelsea fans be making so much noise cos they are top of the league as if they have won the EPL cup already. Where was arsenal last season before it all came crashing down. Chelsea fans shud just chill and calm their nerves.....Who would have thought Arsenal or Liverpool would end their title race struggling at the end of the season. The end only justifies the means o! All these noise, u guys had better pray u don't go into hiding at the end of the season while cursing your coach and some players cos u are damn good about it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Brisingr(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Don't worry that devil in our nickname no be joke o
Costa don go
Remy don carry him own.
He remain Hazard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Noah13: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014
SailorXY:

the question makes no sense, what has Chelshit gotten from having 90 points so far? the United fans are not complaining about the style their team is serving and these are technical progression from our capitulation after Sir Alex.
as a Chelshit fan, you are surely used to gidigbo soccer and you are not even great @ it. when you met a City team ready for gidigbo soccer, your pawa failed you woefully.
Then please do me the favor of not complaining over Chelsea's style of playing. I gotta admit city was the better team, but we got a point at least. Your NaNa United will also face 'em - let's see if they manage a point. And I also wanna thank you for wishing Chelsea had 90 points - because it means lifting the trophy next year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Noah13:
Then please do me the favor of not complaining over Chelsea's style of playing. I gotta admit city was the better team, but we got a point at least. Your NaNa United will also face 'em - let's see if they manage a point. And I also wanna thank you for wishing Chelsea had 90 points - because it means lifting the trophy next year.
till then stop stop making noise, i don't even remember the last time you lifted the EPL undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Noah13: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2014
SailorXY:

till then stop stop making noise, i don't even remember the last time you lifted the EPL undecided
Alright bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2014
SailorXY:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2014
StarBoard:

Wicked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2014
SailorXY:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2014
I just can't wait for Sunday. GGMU

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.