Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731146 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11389) (11390) (11391) (11392) (11393) (11394) (11395) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
More music to my ear cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bruno ‘s general play is terrible at best. He wants to score with every move. I’m getting tired of his shenanigans honestly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:31am On Dec 12, 2021
One thing Rangnick promised us was plugging the leak in defense. I'll say he's getting a pass mark there so far.

But I want to see the players run more biko. They just have to cover more spaces with speed whether with the ball or without the ball. Then can the players just calm down and play with themselves, instead of rushing to release the striker even when it doesn't make sense. They did that a lot yesterday, causing the team to turn over the ball almost every time we had it. We should hold the ball, let opponent chase shadows, then strike

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Bruno needs to adjust his game and understands it's no more vibe and insha Allah taktiks.

He lost too much possession, thus how do we expect team to keep ball and outplay the opponent?

It's ment to blame Rangnick for their poor performance. Players should wake up and work the pay.

Sancho did well, Fred was fantastic, Dalot and Telles ain't bad. De Gea was a beast, Lindelof ran till he couldn't breathe anymore and Maguire wasn't that bad either.

Mactom, Rashford, Ronaldo and Bruno were the Reason we played so badly yesterday, especially Rashford and Bruno.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RightDecision15: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2021
Trevor012:

The idiot was talking like Guardiola not knowing he is Arteta grin grin

You stinks all over the place, shut it lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2021
The amount of times bruno loses the ball is mind-blowing, Man United attack is disjointed and him and Rashford are the greatest culprits. Bruno tries Hollywood pasess at will as if he is in Sunday training kick-about. More than 3 times in the first half alone he gets the ball in a good position, instead of releasing other team mates in a better position, he will try to find Ronaldo who is completely marked he did it to Telles twice in first half. I wonder if Ralf is not noticing this. Why will bruno be playing only for Ronaldo? Bruno should realise that Ole is gone, and Ralf may not condone his Hollywood passes and singling out Ronaldo. Yes in Champions league he bailed us out on a number of occasions but this style of play is not sustainable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Rashford has pace and energy i think that's the reason he is starting, fair and good. But Ralf need to tell him to improve on his decision making. He will get the ball in good position and run into opponents like a headless chicken. Theast 2 EPL Matches Rashford has been playing like someone who took Mkpurummiri. Greenwood should do and develop since Rashford doesn't want to have sense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Oasis007:
Bruno needs to adjust his game and understands it's no more vibe and insha Allah taktiks.

He lost too much possession, thus how do we expect team to keep ball and outplay the opponent?

It's ment to blame Rangnick for their poor performance. Players should wake up and work the pay.

Sancho did well, Fred was fantastic, Dalot and Telles ain't bad. De Gea was a beast, Lindelof ran till he couldn't breathe anymore and Maguire wasn't that bad either.

Mactom, Rashford, Ronaldo and Bruno were the Reason we played so badly yesterday, especially Rashford and Bruno.

Rashford and Bruno were the greatest culprits they were playing like people who just came out from beer palour. Sancho lacks the physicality. Ronaldo wasnt that bad, the attack was shit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Ronaldo signing was a bad signing, since his signing, we have not won any game convincingly, forget about him bailing us most time, He is the main man and all players will surely try to find him. We complain of not crossing enough, now that our Full back are crossing, what is the result.

This is a great lessons to club to never sign a player just because they want to prevent him from going to a rival team. C.Ronaldo and Messi are only living on past glory, both players will disrupt the playing pattern of their team.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2021
The type of error Ronaldo performs, if any other player performs it, The player would have been condemn to death.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
You are obviously a fan...So all the folks that have dropped their opinions, you didn't see them na me you dey wait for...

All this online stans sef...I no dey even notice you for here but you carry my matter for head like gele...You will be fine in the long run.
maybe u need to go back in time... Nov 21 10.01am precisely. Then you will know who is a Stan?

Meanwhile, feel free to start crying about how useless the new manager is. I know you are only trying so hard not to right now. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Bruno is so so Indisciplined as a midfield playmaker. So erratic with his passes.
We can never keep possession effectively nor link the midfield and attack with his style of play.
He needs to calm down and understand that times have changed. The team now has a style of play and he will soon find himself out of the first team with these damning displays.
Rashford too is one frustrating player. Maybe this 4222 is just not working for the players or they haven’t adapted yet.
Either way, I am happy to see the team play in a structured way. It will get better with time.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2021
nitrogen:

Wetin do my post? Bruno has not been doing well na, na lie?

Nothing bro, Bruno needs to be benched.

Rauf should start either Lingard or Mata.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2021
lekkie073:
maybe u need to go back in time... Nov 21 10.01am precisely. Then you will know who is a Stan?

Meanwhile, feel free to start crying about how useless the new manager is. I know you are only trying so hard not to right now. sad
Lol closet Ole fan boy...

Rangnick has just joined, I'll wait for him to coach the players for at least 10 - 15 games before I draw conclusions. Also, he has the January transfer window to add a player or two to the squad...I don't just complain for complaining sake, you can go check my stance when VAn Gaal, Mourinho and Ole joined us...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2021
slimghost:
Bruno is so so Indisciplined as a midfield playmaker. So erratic with his passes.
We can never keep possession effectively nor link the midfield and attack with his style of play.
He needs to calm down and understand that times have changed. The team now has a style of play and he will soon find himself out of the first team with these damning displays.
Rashford too is one frustrating player. Maybe this 4222 is just not working for the players or they haven’t adapted yet.
Either way, I am happy to see the team play in a structured way. It will get better with time.
We have talked about Bruno here even when Ole was coach and he was scoring or assisting almost every game...His decision making is poor affects our ability to retain possession...

I won't be surprised if VDB starts ahead of him in our next match.

In all, I want to see a midfield of Fred, VDB and Pigba/Bruno...We can't continue with a pivot of two players who are limited on the ball.

Also, Rangnick should begin to bench players who don't press. Those guys are paid heavily, they should earn their pay jor!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Think4Yourself: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2021
CapitalCee:
Rashford has pace and energy i think that's the reason he is starting, fair and good. But Ralf need to tell him to improve on his decision making. He will get the ball in good position and run into opponents like a headless chicken. Theast 2 EPL Matches Rashford has been playing like someone who took Mkpurummiri. Greenwood should do and develop since Rashford doesn't want to have sense
Shut up!!!

Rashford gave CR7 a sitter yesterday.....but your CR7 blazed it out and you are here spewing trash!!!

Just shut up!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lol closet Ole fan boy...

Rangnick has just joined, I'll wait for him to coach the players for at least 10 - 15 games before I draw conclusions. Also, he has the January transfer window to add a player or two to the squad...I don't just complain for complaining sake, you can go check my stance when VAn Gaal, Mourinho and Ole joined us...
eventually, the tears will come whether it's at 15 games or 50 games. Then I will remind you that you are nothing but a cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2021
lekkie073:
eventually, the tears will come whether it's at 15 games or 50 games. Then I will remind you that you are nothing but a cry cry baby
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Raufu enu ja wire.....Eyan "Klopp and Tuchel learnt under me" Modern day inventor of Gegenpressing...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Mrviktor:
This is his 3rd game.. And just one week at the club.. Incase we have forgotten..

I just tire for some fans.

De gea has a howler next game and he is the worst thing that happened to man u.

People can be fickle.

Make una calm down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2021
eph12:
One thing Rangnick promised us was plugging the leak in defense. I'll say he's getting a pass mark there so far.

But I want to see the players run more biko. They just have to cover more spaces with speed whether with the ball or without the ball. Then can the players just calm down and play with themselves, instead of rushing to release the striker even when it doesn't make sense. They did that a lot yesterday, causing the team to turn over the ball almost every time we had it. We should hold the ball, let opponent chase shadows, then strike
we have to be careful about changing too much too soon. if players start falling like flies to injuries, the season will end worse than it started. it was obvious to every discerning eye how tired the whole team played, even from the start of the game.
those trying to lay blames on individuals should understand that fitness levels are conditioned at preseason. trying to recondition in season must be a gradual thing, and the use of the whole squad has to be proportionate to avoid large scale injuries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
Don't you think you need help?
why?
he's also a Chelsea fan and comes here to troll. it is allowed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2021
codedguy1:

I just tire for some fans.

De gea has a howler next game and he is the worst thing that happened to man u.

People can be fickle.

Make una calm down

David has even been our best player this season.. But one mistake nd everyone will call for his head
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2021
ChristineC:

we have to be careful about changing too much too soon. if players start falling like flies to injuries, the season will end worse than it started. it was obvious to every discerning eye how tired the whole team played, even from the start of the game.
those trying to lay blames on individuals should understand that fitness levels are conditioned at preseason. trying to recondition in season must be a gradual thing, and the use of the whole squad has to be proportionate to avoid large scale injuries.
You have a point.

If you ask me, this season should act as a training for next season. I'm not sure what we can still win this season. So let them run their socks off, and by February, it's already clear to everyone those that can't be here by August next year.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2021
BARAJ92:
Ronaldo signing was a bad signing, since his signing, we have not won any game convincingly, forget about him bailing us most time, He is the main man and all players will surely try to find him. We complain of not crossing enough, now that our Full back are crossing, what is the result.

This is a great lessons to club to never sign a player just because they want to prevent him from going to a rival team. C.Ronaldo and Messi are only living on past glory, both players will disrupt the playing pattern of their team.

Shushhhh

14 goals this season.
91 epl goals in his career nd will definitely hit 100 this season..
802 career goals.
Scored in every champions League game.

RESPECT... RESPECT..

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2021
I noted it during the match against Crystal Park that for this system to work, Bruno and Rashford will wdefinitely have to improve. They were poor again yesterday and like I told Nitrogen, it's not entirely the system that is affecting them because they have been poor even during OLE.

I really wanna see a combination of Ronaldo and Cavani. On paper, it will be more deadly. Yesterday Ronaldo played mostly facing our goal-post and couldn't make moves off the shoulders of defenders.

For most part of the first half, our full-backs were pressed back. Most teams will adopt that because they are our major source of control and attack, especially with Bruno so poor. Sancho wasn't great either.

The manager needs to do some tweaking and should be alittle bit flexible with the system. Failure to do that will cause us to play like yesterday in many matches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Wow.

Dybala would have been nice

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Expert17:

Nothing bro, Bruno needs to be benched.

Rauf should start either Lingard or Mata.

Please do not mention Mata... he's done. Whoever must play that position must be mobile and intelligent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2021
metodman:
I noted it during the match against Crystal Park that for this system to work, Bruno and Rashford will definitely have to improve. They were poor again yesterday and like I told Nitrogen, it's not entirely the system that is affecting them because they have been poor even during OLE.

I really wanna see a combination of Ronaldo and Cavani. On paper, it will be more deadly. Yesterday Ronaldo played mostly facing our goal-post and couldn't make moves off the shoulders of defenders.

It's a new system.. Give it time

Na new formation

New role for bruno nd rash.

Ronaldo and cavani might link better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2021
metodman:

Please do not mention Mata... he's done. Whoever must play that position must be mobile and intelligent.

Expert was being sarcastic grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Expert was being sarcastic grin

Oh, great!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Mrviktor:

It's a new system.. Give it time

Na new formation

New role for bruno nd rash.

Ronaldo and cavani might link better

I agree, but like I said, you can't blame their poor performances on the formation when they have been playing so badly even before the new manager was introduced. We could say Rashford has just come back from an injury but Bruno?

I like Bruno but he has been so poor this season even before the new formation. Hopefully he will pick up somehow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11389) (11390) (11391) (11392) (11393) (11394) (11395) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.