Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8741940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11467) (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) (11472) (11473) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Scumrade Oasis, please stop keeping us waiting, come and spam us with Rauf's post match interview, including the ones wen him whisper under him breath.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy New Year @ Lana1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
Let's talk about Sancho, as lazy as Martial is, isn't he better than Sancho?

Sancho gets in a lot of good positions, often times, 1 v 1 but he hardly ever gets past his man and when he does, his shot is too tame...What was the hype about? Most painful is the fact that even with him in the team, Greenwood is still the best alternative out on the right...

As an aside, Bruno ought to have buried that chance.

grin grin grin

Martial don better pass Sancho now now?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nigerians are very crazy people grin cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

Izzou, abeg look to the right of that Martial meme wen you post and you go see Wolves scoreline wen predict today's wailing grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
CrystalTiger:

Honestly I just dey carry corner eye dey look the Sancho..But Oga Pato abeg, you go watch match? undecided
I streamed it...Them never discharge me not to talk of strong reach to comot go watch match...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
It's amazing that when Rangnick joined we all thought it was over for Matic and a host of the old guards, people even feared for Ronaldo because we were expecting solid a solid pressing game but nope, he has rather shown faith with them and the press is non-existent...Are we cursed?

But these are the players he met on ground. Has he had any window to change those he feels can't adapt to whatever strategy he wants to deploy even if its the 4222.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
donstan18:

They never see anything.

Even if they appoint Pep or Klopp, so long as that useless lazy Ronaldo is there, none of their attackers will succeed.

The pep I know will never use Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:
This is Yoonited
Don't catch you slippin' now
Look what I'm whippin' now

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ah, what is this na?

I'm literally singing this

You and Izu no well grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Roland17:

Izzou, abeg look to the right of that Martial meme wen you post and you go see Wolves scoreline wen predict today's wailing grin

grin grin grin grin

Ignored prophecy

If only these Scummites had prayed fervently, all these would have been averted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
codedguy1:

OK. No problem. If my memory serves me right even klopp had it a little rough before he got it right.

You can clearly see what Klopp was trying to do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

Some of us never really thought Sancho was the shit. I never saw him as an upgrade on Greenwood on the right sight and on the left where he drifts most times, we had Rashford and Martial whom I felt should have been made to fight it out for that position.

Some may say it's early days but Sancho has not shown enough promise.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
CapitalCee:

You can clearly see what Klopp was trying to do

After how many games?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

There's probably a Pep living on your street then. It's definitely not Guardolia

Manchester City were on the verge of signing Ronaldo, before Mazi Ferguson went to use DNA to emotionally blackmail Ororo.

So Pep would have benched Ronaldo if he came ba?

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
See what the Manager of Managers is dishing us nah sad

Always imagined the level of trolling we’ll be dealt with if RR’s tactics don’t work grin

It could be that the players find it tough executing his ideas and simply can’t keep up with his demands.

Why VDB still can’t get the nod in this ‘tactics’ is beyond me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
codedguy1:

But these are the players he met on ground. Has he had any window to change those he feels can't adapt to whatever strategy he wants to deploy even if its the 4222.
He is here on an interim basis, no one will give him the funds to buy the players he wants. His job is to make the most of the players at his disposal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
Some of us never really thought Sancho was the shit. I never saw him as an upgrade on Greenwood on the right sight and on the left where he drifts most times, we had Rashford and Martial whom I felt should have been made to fight it out for that position.

Patrick, I know you as a man, and you should remain that way.

Stop sugarcoating it. Say his name as it is

SCAMCHO

Type it Patrick. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
He is here on an interim basis, no one will give him the funds to buy the players he wants. His job is to make the most of the players at his disposal.

Then how do you want him not to use the likes of Matic and the old guards that we the fans feel are finished when he can't buy new players. Because your initial complaints was that he should be done with the likes of matics and the old guard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Fletcher and the Murtough guy sha. I thought by now they should have already known who will be taking over come summer thus Rangnick is supposed to mirror his style to make things easy when the supposed permanent manager is appointed but I don't know what's playing out, I can't think of any sane manager that favors 4222 formation...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Someone that made an offer to Lukaku? Geez, you people are impossible.

I though Ronaldo was in his way to City. You guys should understand that any top manager would like to have someone that has presence in the box and can score lots of goals.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
If only we knew, we would have left Carrick. We are likely going to be in pains from January to May.

I don't believe in the experience thing any shit. Which experience did Guardiola had? Zidane? Even Arteta might has started doing well.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
how we go take enter top4 laidis cheesy cheesy grin tongue tongue

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
codedguy1:

Then how do you want him not to use the likes of Matic and the old guards that we the fans feel are finished when he can't buy new players. Because your initial complaints was that he should be done with the likes of matics and the old guard.
VDB? even Fred looked decent as a B2B CM...

If we were pressing high up the pitch I'd understand why Martial can't get a game but we're still the same old lethargic Manchester United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Party like it's 99 shekpites.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:

Hard to show promise when you join a disjointed team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Glory days are old.

Best players are old.

Trophies are old and the coach is old.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Old Trafford----Peter Drury

It is finished! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

Someone that made an offer to Lukaku? Geez, you people are impossible.

I though Ronaldo was in his way to City. You guys should understand that any top manager would like to have someone that has presence in the box and can score lots of goals.

Because he made offer for lukaku meant he will use Ronaldo ?

Pep was not the one that requested for Cr7 at city

Cr7 will not start all games at city currently

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

There's probably a Pep living on your street then. It's definitely not Guardolia

Manchester City were on the verge of signing Ronaldo, before Mazi Ferguson went to use DNA to emotionally blackmail Ororo.

So Pep would have benched Ronaldo if he came ba?

They still didn’t sign him

Na mancity board request for am and not pep him self grin

The koko be say e no go start all games for Mancity

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
maik99:

Hard to show promise when you join a disjointed team
I am not disputing that but is that why his shot is so tame and he can't get past his marker?

He gets the ball in very good positions but does nothing of note.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
VDB? even Fred looked decent as a B2B CM...

If we were pressing high up the pitch I'd understand why Martial can't get a game but we're still the same old lethargic Manchester United.

Guy VDB and Fred wouldn't make any difference. VDB and Fred cannot turn us to ultimate ghenghen pressers. grin

And even at that, at some point he would still need to play Matic and the old guards because he can't get rid of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11467) (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) (11472) (11473) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), wman(m), afrodoc2 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.