Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709999 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:
Gotze was the main player that was making Dortmund great. Why can't Hazzard do the same for his team. I'm sure you have another excuse lined up

I'm still waiting for you to tell us the years Hazzard had a good yr for his national team
dortmund winning d league was cos of team play dortmund main player was kagawa be4 he left for man u in 2012/2013 season
gotze had 6 goals be4 2014 while hazard had 5 that how things can change in a year. The fact that gotze has seven more goals than hazard for his national team doesn't mean he is anyway better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

Thats the excuse people give for failures like Hazard.

Shaqiri plays for Switzerland and he has 14 goals including 3 in the World cup
schurrle has 17 goals for germany so he is better than gotze cos of dat?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

So hazard is one year older with more goals, more assist
probably more dribbles,more chance created,tackled more within same period of time(2010/2011 till date)
and still you say gotze is better?
They don't give highest scorer or assist based on goal/assist per minute

but hazard has played almost twice as many minutes as goetze. so your comparison needs WHO.

a striker scores 20 goals in 20 games, another striker scores 22 goals in 800 games, you are telling me the striker with 22 goals is more clinical because 22 is greater than 20?

i take it that you didn't study math in school.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

ou forgot to tell us that while Hazard started his pro football career before Gotze, He also scored 16 awoof penalties in that time.

Remove the 16 penalties and see how much of a failure Hazard is.

In the Champions League which is where the big players meet,

Hazard has scored 4 goals (2penalties) and 7 assists

Gotze has 7 goals and 13 assist in the same competition

Which means Gotze has almost doubled Hazard in every meaningful stat You see with evidence why I said Gotze is twice the player Hazard is

Goals almost twice, assist almost twice. You would need 2 Hazard to have close to the output of Gotze

I wont even tell you about the National team cos with that Hazard would been completely destroyed
hazard has more goal and assist overall. don't bring d goal/assist per game talk cos messi is d best player ever in la liga and ronaldo has more goal per minute ratio than him in la liga

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

hazard has more goal and assist overall. don't bring d goal/assist per game talk cos messi is d best player ever in la liga and ronaldo has more goal per minute ratio than him in la liga

if messi is the best player in la liga, why is ronaldo the ballon d'or winner? how come it was the same ronaldo that won the LFP award only last season?

my friend, you dunno how to argue.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
[size=20pt]who be that agent of darkness wey dey always start Hazard talk for this place sef? [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

but hazard has played almost twice as many minutes as goetze. so your comparison needs WHO.

a striker scores 20 goals in 20 games, another striker scores 22 goals in 800 games, you are telling me the striker with 22 goals is more clinical because 22 is greater than 20?

i take it that you didn't study math in school.
what is d assurance that d player will not torres in d remain of his career and end up with 21 in 1000?
U can't conclude that gotze is better than hazard with stats available now. even last season hazard had one more goals than gotze and gotze was in a better team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

if messi is the best player in la liga, why is ronaldo the ballon d'or winner? how come it was the same ronaldo that won the LFP award only last season?

my friend, you dunno how to argue.....
best player ever not best player this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

best player ever not best player this season

show us
provide the link where messi was awarded the best player ever in la liga. grin

Maduks88:

what is d assurance that d player will not torres in d remain of his career and end up with 21 in 1000?
U can't conclude that gotze is better than hazard with stats available now. even last season hazard had one more goals than gotze and gotze was in a better team

how can we not conclude gotze is better? we have provided all the meaningful statistics & stats are facts. hazard had one more goal than gotze because hazard spent more time on the pitch than gotze.

if you put hazard & gotze together on the pitch. gotze would score 2 goals & assist 2 goals before hazard finds the net or assist. remember, we are not even counting awoof penalties o.......abeg, hazard is pure wänk! the most overrated player in europe.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

show us
provide the link where messi was awarded the best player ever in la liga. grin
who is d best player ever in la liga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

who is d best player ever in la liga

provide us the link now.....
you mean there's no news article regarding this unguided statement you made?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

provide us the link now.....
you mean there's no news article regarding this unguided statement you made?
here is an article on messi
www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2014/11/22/5190556/lionel-messi-the-greatest-goalscorer-and-player-la-liga-has-ever-
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2014/11/22/5190556/lionel-messi-the-greatest-goalscorer-and-player-la-liga-has-ever-

you must be an illiterate.....
so this article which happens to be the opinion(not facts) of a drunken sports writer is what you are presenting as an empirical evidence?

where's the official presentation that messi is the greatest player ever in la liga? when ronaldo won ballon d'or, he was given a gong with an official ceremony to boot. where's the one that says messi is la liga's best ever?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

so this article which happens to be the opinion(not facts) of a drunken sports writer is what you are presenting as an empirical evidence?

where's the official presentation that messi is the greatest player ever in la liga? when ronaldo won ballon d'or, he was given a gong with an official ceremony to boot. where's the one that says messi is la liga's best ever?

grin grin grin una get time to dey argue with dis guy o. Since the last 2 thread na im I don know say dis guy no sabi anything about football. He's just going round in circles arguing what is not meant to be argued. I just dey one corner dey look una cos I no wan start my own. Its been long I've seen some trolls on dis thread. Where dem go ? Since Man U trashed Arsenal at their home they've all gone on a sabbatical leave cheesy

Na dis one come here dey argue Hazard and Gotze. Here look like Chelsea and Bayern Munich Thread ? You better carry your argument to the right thread and vamooz from here. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

you can insult me if you want
you ask for article I showed you an article.
Is there any award for best player ever in any league?
BTW schurrle has 48goals in 169games and dimaria has 38goals in 244games. does dat mean schurrle is better?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
igbsam:

grin grin grin una get time to dey argue with dis guy o. Since the last 2 thread na im I don know say dis guy no sabi anything about football. He's just going round in circles arguing what is not meant to be argued. I just dey one corner dey look una cos I no wan start my own. Its been long I've seen some trolls on dis thread. Where dem go ? Since Man U trashed Arsenal at their home they've all gone on a sabbatical leave cheesy

Na dis one come here dey argue Hazard and Gotze. Here look like Chelsea and Bayern Munich Thread ? You better carry your argument to the right thread and vamooz from here. angry

Ok. make I run d go bayern thread no vex
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
igbsam:

he actually started well....
the best defense any chelsea fan has put up here in recent times. he started misyarning when he said the number of games/minutes don't matter in statistics, really? grin

the trolls are all on exile now.....
they are still wondering how united have gone against all odds to be in the 4th position. the moyes comparison has been blown out of the water.

they said we will never win away from home cos we drew west brom, burnley & lost to leicester.....we had their mouths shut when we skewered arsenal(a top 4 side) away from home.

seriously, if you are a united troll, what else is there to say? we let our football do the talking while the trolls are now on a suicide watch. 2 more victories and we would be 2nd or 3rd.

Maduks88:

you can insult me if you want
you ask for article I showed you an article.
Is there any award for best player ever in any league?

if there's no such award, why did you make the claim? calling you an illiterate isn't an insult. i am just shedding light on your inability to read & write. how's being an illiterate an insult? grin

BTW schurrle has 48goals in 169games and dimaria has 38goals in 244games. does dat mean schurrle is better?

we don't count the number of games, we count the number of minutes. only chelsea fans(mostly football illiterates) count the number of games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

Ok. make I run d go bayern thread no vex

Good boy. I don like you already. Very obedient. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

he actually started well....
the best defense any chelsea fan has put up here in recent times. he started misyarning when he said the number of games/minutes don't matter in statistics, really? grin

the trolls are all on exile now.....
they are still wondering how united have gone against all odds to be in the 4th position. the moyes comparison has been blown out of the water.

they said we will never win away from home cos we drew west brom, burnley & lost to leicester.....we had their mouths shut when we skewered arsenal(a top 4 side) away from home.

seriously, if you are a united troll, what else is there to say? we let our football do the talking while the trolls are now on a suicide watch. 2 more victories and we would be 2nd or 3rd.

They exiled themselves grin good to see such happening. If it had been the other way round, here would be trending every 5 seconds with trolls and yabbings. Thank God we gave them soured milk of camel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
igbsam:

They exiled themselves grin good to see such happening. If it had been the other way round, here would be trending every 5 seconds with trolls and yabbings. Thank God we gave them soured milk of camel.

they are in exile till the next time we drop points. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

they are in exile till the next time we drop points. grin

I dey tell you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

The best striker in the league plays with hazard

How come the failure is unable to assist him while Fabregas can

Admit it hazard is no better than Victor Moses

Based on your stats, i think so... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
igbsam:

I dey tell you.

chelsea fans are starting to find out that at least 5 united players will walk into their team.

de gea > courtois
blind > matic
rafael > ivanovic
rooney > oscar
di maria > hazard

waiting for radamel to get fit & prove himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
between di maria and gotze who is better?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

i dunno.....
i have never compared them pound for pound.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

i dunno.....
i have never compared them pound for pound.
Tell us when u don compare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

Those that have compared both should tell us their opinion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

Tell us when u don compare

i won't even argue if anyone says gotze is better than di maria. gotze is a very good player......just because some german players aren't as flashy as the regular household names doesn't mean they should be underrated.

i knew gotze when he was tearing up the bundesliga for dortmund. his combo with kagawa, gundogan, reus, etc was awesome.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

chelsea fans are starting to find out that at least 5 united players will walk into their team.

de gea > courtois
blind > matic
rafael > ivanovic
rooney > oscar
di maria > hazard

waiting for radamel to get fit & prove himself.

I just wished falcao will get enough play time while he makes a comeback. That guy still has a beast to unleash on opponents defence. RVP should take sometime out and heal himself and return back as the old RVP we know him to be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
igbsam:

I just wished falcao will get enough play time while he makes a comeback. That guy still has a beast to unleash on opponents defence. RVP should take sometime out and heal himself and return back as the old RVP we know him to be.

i see him getting a good run during that heavy christmas fixtures. he's almost there. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

Have we settled the Hazard vs Gotze one?

ARe you in agreement that Gotze is twice the player Hazard is?

WHen we have settled that, we can move to other comparison like Gotze vs Pele, Di Maria vs Eusebio

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), AdisaOwala, Puntingnoob and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.