Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858465 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13251) (13252) (13253) (13254) (13255) (13256) (13257) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2023
odizeey:

Oluwa o. We for dey look up to fans in England to frustrate glazers. But those akpamus go still go buy jersey and season ticket.

Lol... Me I dey Al Nassr for now though 😂😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2023
Jokerman:

Although I know if Pep continues in EPL , he will keep winning the league... And as Ronaldo said, the standards at Man utd had fallen, proven to be true.... But I know Pep won't stay more than 2/3 years at most especially if he wins the UCL.... Except we get a coach like Luis Enrique and Klopp wakes up
Who told you he would leave?🤣🤣

Dey play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol... Me I dey Al Nassr for now though 😂😬
Al Nassr wey no dey top table. Ronaldo won run 🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2023
odizeey:

Al Nassr wey no dey top table. Ronaldo won run 🤣

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2023
Even without their regular starters, City are still dominating Chelsea and playing just as well as they always do.

City have a working system.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2023
"Eras come to an end"

Hope say no be for mouth o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2023
Any ex manager/player here that goes public with what happened behind closed doors should be doing so with names of the culprits..

Actual human beings on the board really opposed Ragnick's suggestion of signing Julian Alvarez and Luis Diaz undecided..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:38pm On May 21, 2023
May we not be victim of Glazers....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2023
adebayo201:
May we not be victim of Glazers....
This prayer is about 5 years too late
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:29pm On May 21, 2023
eph12:

cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:39pm On May 21, 2023
eph12:

whenever a man wakes up is his morning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:47pm On May 21, 2023
our defenses for both the men and women teams have been good this season. I guess there's a realistic base to build on for next campaign.
for men, an adequate CM and CF for starters then upgraded replacements for every departure.
for women, a more technical CM/DM and real competition for Russo.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superfelix: 9:40pm On May 21, 2023
The women's team have done well this season. I hope quality additions are added and they carry this momentum into next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:58pm On May 21, 2023
Shey the Glazers dey mad ni

angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by freezyprinzy(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2023
ChristoBam:

Bro what you mentioned is basically a wonderful dream. We'll have to be really lucky for that to happen. And given our record, I wouldn't want to be relying on luck.

The ones you're trying to catch up on have good scouts, good DOF, and will continue splashing the cash every year. How do we meet up with them by doing less?

You don't understand how huge an influence money plays when building a great squad even with a good structure. We'll always have to rely on 3rd, 4th choices and hope it goes well.

You can star this. With Ratcliffe, when the time comes to rebuild the stadium, you'll see a level of scarcity of transfer funds you've never seen before.
I don’t like that ratcliff guy. He should stay away from United. We are basically saying the same thing I just don’t think it will take us 5years to catch up with city, 2years if we are a serious club with the backing of Qatar we will be up there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2023
ChristineC:
whenever a man wakes up is his morning.
Hehe true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2023
adebayo201:

cry cry
No worry once there's life there is hope
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2023
Seeing reports of Glaziers delaying the sale till summer..I'm thinking they might be doing all these things to see how we finish the season.. UCL spot and FA cup to add to the carabao cup, they just might stay undecided..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:57am On May 22, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Seeing reports of Glaziers delaying the sale till summer..I'm thinking they might be doing all these things to see how we finish the season.. UCL spot and FA cup to add to the carabao cup, they just might stay undecided..

With the way they have bungled this club sale I am sure they still have their supporters on this thread.
Tueh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2023
The fans should boycott games. The energy is not there anymore, the fans in Manchester should help us get those guys out of the club.

Our plans for the summer should already be in place right own but the greedy Glazers won't sanction the sale of the club for whatever reason. God airpus na!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2023
ChristineC:
our defenses for both the men and women teams have been good this season. I guess there's a realistic base to build on for next campaign.
for men, an adequate CM and CF for starters then upgraded replacements for every departure.
for women, a more technical CM/DM and real competition for Russo.
Two CM and a CF very urgent. One of the CM should be able to deputize for Case too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:05am On May 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
The fans should boycott games. The energy is not there anymore, the fans in Manchester should help us get those guys out of the club.

Our plans for the summer should already be in place right own but the greedy Glazers won't sanction the sale of the club for whatever reason. God airpus na!
Damn Fergie and that bloody horse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2023
patrickmuf:

Those ones that will be the first to buy tickets and Jerseys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2023
odizeey:

Those ones that will be the first to buy tickets and Jerseys.

Na them be the problem. Boycott matches, you can watch the games from the comfort of your homes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
Na them be the problem. Boycott matches, you can watch the games from the comfort of your homes.

I just taya. Same people will enter stadium after doing glazer out parade outside.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2023
eph12:

Two CM and a CF very urgent. One of the CM should be able to deputize for Case too
That DM should be Bruno Guimareas. If we need to put a gun to Newcastle United Chairman's head to get it done, then so be it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:54pm On May 22, 2023
TrebleChamp:
That DM should be Bruno Guimareas. If we need to put a gun to Newcastle United Chairman's head to get it done, then so be it...
why should they sell to United? we can also get someone of quality from wherever Bruno came from when we are ready.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:54pm On May 22, 2023
TrebleChamp:

You guys are using yesterday's eyes to view Newcastle. They have Arab money now. It is not business as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:04pm On May 22, 2023
Them go just double his wages.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2023
ChristineC:
why should they sell to United? we can also get someone of quality from wherever Bruno came from when we are ready.
I just to like the dude
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2023
afrodoc2:

You guys are using yesterday's eyes to view Newcastle. They have Arab money now. It is not business as usual.
I know Doc, i just too like Bruno...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13251) (13252) (13253) (13254) (13255) (13256) (13257) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.