Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,702 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832180 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13604) (13605) (13606) (13607) (13608) (13609) (13610) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Who them give "1" na im be "inexperienced"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
akwesenana:
Who them give "1" na im be "inexperienced"
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Leyqute:
What's happening to star boy?

I really don't know what happened to this guy. He had one of the quickest feet, best footwork and ball control among our strikers.

The drop the off is massive, I had no idea injuries could have that much impact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Leyqute:
What's happening to star boy?
Them no get Whatsapp group or something like that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
akwesenana:
Them no get Whatsapp group or something like that?

Martial looks like someone who’ll remove himself from their WhatsApp group every time they add him. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
kozmicity:

I really don't know what happened to this guy. He had one of the quickest feet, best footwork and ball control among our strikers.

The drop the off is massive, I had no idea injuries could have that much impact.

It was mostly complacency and a poor mentality. He had all those before the injury problems started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
chrisley024:
why leave when he'd have started his earlier. Btw, he needs it🙂

LooL.

Martial would rather do anything else than train. Looks like a lazy guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

How much combined was spent on Antony and Sancho

Dayo, let Man Utd breath, don't suffocate them!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Jadon Sancho is training away from Manchester United's first team because he refused to apologize to Erik ten Hag over his comments made on social media, per
@TheAthleticFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
🚨🚨🌕| Jadon Sancho believes there have been notable inconsistencies in the way Erik ten Hag has applied certain rules in relation to him compared to team-mates. Sancho’s unhappy that Ten Hag went public in the first place with his grievances. This is one of the reasons why he claimed he is a scapegoat. [@TelegraphDucker]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Roland17:

Mr. Elephant, how much did you buy pepper again??

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gammarays(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Manchester United will look to restore confidence in the midst of unpleasant events on and off the pitch as they welcome high flying Brighton.

Goals are going to rain at Old Trafford. The team that scores most wins the match 😊

https://fball.fun/manchester-united-vs-brighton-pre-match-preview/

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
I see Brighton flogging us.

I hope for a victory though.

Our team moral is too low. So many unfortunate events.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
All I want to do is play football with a smile on my face and contribute to my team. I respect all decisions that are made by the coaching staff, I play with fantastic players and grateful to do so which I know every week is a challenge. I will continue to fight for this badge no matter what!

I know say nobody read d last paragraph..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Afrodoc2 Angel Gomes seems to be making progress away from Old Trafford. Played a lot of minutes last season and has 2 assists in 4 games this season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMjtfr0tw-Y&pp=ygULQW5nZWwgZ29tZXM%3D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Roland17:

Breathe kwa? Team wey dey come Munich next week. If Tuchel does not want to be unfortunate, we need to serve them kabakaba

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2023
Leyqute:
Afrodoc2 Angel Gomes seems to be making progress away from Old Trafford. Played a lot of minutes last season and has 2 assists in 4 games this season

Yeah. With his small size he needed time to grow into his man strength. Plus he never got a fair chance here anyway with those 10 min LW cameos.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2023
Leyqute:

I remember this guy!!! Wey Sabi dribble like mad. He was with tahith Chong set
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:51am On Sep 15, 2023
Hat tricks after 30.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:04am On Sep 15, 2023
🚨🚨🌕| NEW: #mufc have given Erik ten Hag 𝗧𝗢𝗧𝗔𝗟 support and are not pressuring him to back down. The manager is said to feel wronged and decided to take a tough stance by axing Jadon Sancho from training. [@SamiMokbel81_DM,@ChrisWheelerDM]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 15, 2023
odizeey:

Then why are you feeling sorry for him?

Your pity for him is a waste if you believe it's best for him to stay at United. It's best you join those that boo him sef.
He never said he won’t leave. But he signed a contract. If you don’t want him, pay him off the rest of his contract. It’s as simple as that.

Y’all claimed you have money and wanted to piss on Madrid.

Drink more water so you can piss more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 15, 2023
akwesenana:
Maguire erased any form of sympathetic feelings by refusing to leave the club.
Propaganda!!!!

, pay him the rest of his contract and see if he won’t leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

He never said he won’t leave. But he signed a contract. If you don’t want him, pay him off the rest of his contract. It’s as simple as that.

Y’all claimed you have money and wanted to piss on Madrid.

Drink more water so you can piss more.

It will just be like I'm pouring water in a basket. Never mind.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

Breathe kwa? Team wey dey come Munich next week. If Tuchel does not want to be unfortunate, we need to serve them kabakaba
We need to serve them kabakaba because you have caught another easy fish like barka but when it's time to meet your mates like man shitty and real madrid you people will start hiding like a policeman who they gave Dane gun to go and fight UGM. That's how your fans were also praying for assnal and avoiding real madrid and psg in champions league draw. Nonsense club.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We need to serve them kabakaba because you have caught another easy fish like barka but when it's time to meet your mates like man shitty and real madrid you people will start hiding like a policeman who they gave Dane gun to go and fight UGM. That's how your fans were also praying for assnal and avoiding real madrid and psg in champions league draw. Nonsense club.

grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You are a mad man just like the hulk guy for Madrid thread...😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

I regularly feel bad for him these days. He is the most attacked player in recent times, remember ther was a time there was a bomb threat in his house. Imagine how his family would feel everyday, going to sleep, going to store, anywhere even in Ghanaian parliament he is the topic

Most castigated player, Followed by Pogba
His mother is even feeling the abuse, they should leave him to see his contract or sell him to a not too demanding club in terms of trophies.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2023
hensben:
His mother is even feeling the abuse, they should leave him to see his contract or sell him to a not too demanding club in terms of trophies.
Did he not decline joining westham?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Rough🤣🤣🤣

E wetin person use start him day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2023
Can we start the season again? We've had a completely false start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You mentioned Man city, you mentioned Real Madrid but forgot to mention the club you claim to support abi dem don disband Chelsea ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13604) (13605) (13606) (13607) (13608) (13609) (13610) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, Fladm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.