Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8690415 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13989) (13990) (13991) (13992) (13993) (13994) (13995) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:35am On Jan 21
Englishisamust:

So to beg for penalty after you won it na baby behaviour?? undecided undecided

Yes.
If na Rashford do that kind thing nd bruno no allow am play d pk.

Twitter no go rest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:41am On Jan 21
Leyqute:
This is a big coup from Sir Jim Ratcliffe.
Hope he is not joining United to codedly work for City and finish us patapata šŸ˜.
I have seen some of his interviews since the announcement, and i am very impressed with his knowledge of both the financial and football management part of running a Football Club. Hope this brings about a new better era for Manchester United...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:44am On Jan 21
Glad to finally get a football CEO..

I hope he distances ETH from transfers going forward..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21
CrystalTiger:

I'll prefer he distances ETH from the club

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21
I just love the fact that the move was kept under wraps until it was concluded.

Finally, we get a CEO who knows a thing or two about football...Early days but still, it's a good move.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21
See as we dey talk like say Erik bin laden na small pikin wey dem wan hide TV remote from grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:59pm On Jan 21
patrickmuf:
I just love the fact that the move was kept under wraps until it was concluded.

Finally, we get a CEO who knows a thing or two about football...Early days but still, it's a good move.

A decent first step but there is still more work to be done, and yes i like how it was handled in secrecy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21
CrystalTiger:

I pray he pushes Osama Bin Hag out of the club... He has nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21
TrebleChamp:
Hope he is not joining United to codedly work for City and finish us patapata šŸ˜.
I have seen some of his interviews since the announcement, and i am very impressed with his knowledge of both the financial and football management part of running a Football Club. Hope this brings about a new better era for Manchester United...

Very possible cheesy

Imagine City was found guilty of that 115 breaches and it was discovered that he spearheaded the whole thing. Wonā€™t that put more blemishes on Unitedā€™s already unclean image and attract undue scrutiny from the feds?

Iā€™m choosing to focus on the good side tho. Itā€™s a major coup and we should be better for it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21
afrodoc2:

A decent first step but there is still more work to be done, and yes i like how it was handled in secrecy.
Hopefully going forward, we will wrap up deals for players without the usual drama that has characterized our business in the market in recent times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:25pm On Jan 21
patrickmuf:
Hopefully going forward, we will wrap up deals for players without the usual drama that has characterized our business in the market in recent times.

Yes. The next step now is to upgrade at DoF/TD and also the scouting department. Then in the summer the question of manager will be discussed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:13pm On Jan 21
afrodoc2:

Yes. The next step now is to upgrade at DoF/TD and also the scouting department. Then in the summer the question of manager will be discussed.
Do you think we need a new coach?

If yes, who are your suggestions?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kbs468(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21
Hello sports fans and family, please people Of God, my case is a matter of life and death and it's requires a solution of just #25,000 please

Kabiru Abdulazeez

GT Bank

No amount is too small please. Even #1000 by an individual is highly appreciated sirs/ma'am s
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:51pm On Jan 21
akwesenana:
Do you think we need a new coach?

If yes, who are your suggestions?

Unless something changes drastically in the way we play before the end of the season, yes.

Apart from Nagelsmann who I have always liked I donā€™t have any good suggestions.

De Zerbi and Amorim might not be ready. Xabi Alonso will never happen and he is probably not ready anyways.

Ancelotti is getting on in years, and why would he leave Madrid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21
afrodoc2:

Unless something changes drastically in the way we play before the end of the season, yes.

Apart from Nagelsmann who I have always liked I donā€™t have any good suggestions.

De Zerbi and Amorim might not be ready. Xabi Alonso will never happen and he is probably not ready anyways.

Ancelotti is getting on in years, and why would he leave Madrid.
grin grin Watch how a certain swimmer will bookmark this post and twist the narrative in future

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:27pm On Jan 21
everton4life:
grin grin Watch how a certain swimmer will bookmark this post and twist the narrative in future

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kbs468(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21
Kbs468:
Hello sports fans and family, please people Of God, my case is a matter of life and death and it's requires a solution of just #25,000 please

Kabiru Abdulazeez

GT Bank

No amount is too small please. Even #1000 by an individual is highly appreciated sirs/ma'am s
God will always and forever more be at each and every point of your needs as you respond to this distress call please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 4:41pm On Jan 21
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 4:42pm On Jan 21
akwesenana:
šŸšØšŸ”“ Anthony Martialā€™s agent Philippe Lamboley: ā€œAnthony will not leave Man United and will stay until his contract ends in Juneā€.

ā€œWhat is said about him is completely false. He was not excluded from the group and he has no problem with the coachā€, Martialā€™s agent told Sky.

This useless martial and is agent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 4:44pm On Jan 21
akwesenana:
šŸšØšŸ”“ Anthony Martialā€™s agent Philippe Lamboley: ā€œAnthony will not leave Man United and will stay until his contract ends in Juneā€.

ā€œWhat is said about him is completely false. He was not excluded from the group and he has no problem with the coachā€, Martialā€™s agent told Sky.
250k a week for doing nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21
Leyqute:

Very possible cheesy

Imagine City was found guilty of that 115 breaches and it was discovered that he spearheaded the whole thing. Wonā€™t that put more blemishes on Unitedā€™s already unclean image and attract undue scrutiny from the feds?

Iā€™m choosing to focus on the good side tho. Itā€™s a major coup and we should be better for it.
I just watch Mark Goldbrigde saying same thing, shey no be case of fried pan to fire United wan enter bayi šŸ˜šŸ˜...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21
TrebleChamp:
I just watch Mark Goldbrigde saying same thing, shey no case of fried pan to fire United wan enter bayi šŸ˜šŸ˜...

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 9:21pm On Jan 21
Who be this girona striker hatrick in 19 minutes.. dobyvk grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 9:56pm On Jan 21
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 10:20pm On Jan 21
Man u getting this savio wont be a bad thing, man city self don enter the race to sign this boy. That boy too sabii.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:20pm On Jan 21
Englishisamust:
Who be this girona striker hatrick in 19 minutes.. dobyvk grin grin grin

Baller. just signed last summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 10:28pm On Jan 21
Hannibal and yellow card just 1 minutes dem bring aam in. he don get yellow grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 11:11am On Jan 22
šŸ—£ļøNew Manchester United Chief Executive Officer Omar Berrada used Harry Maguire as an example of how not to do transfer business during his column with the Athletic.

The former City CFO stated, ā€œwhen you make investments of that type [rushing to sign a player], when you get it wrong it has a significant impact over many years so we needed to get it [Diasā€™ transfer] right at the right valuation at the right time but more importantly for the right playerā€.

ā€œIn the same way that we didnā€™t rush into buying a centre-back last season after not wanting to sign Maguire for that valuation, this summer we had a very clear idea of what we wanted and fortunately we got the player we wanted at the valuation that we wantedā€.

Moving on from Omar's words, from a fan perspective, You donā€™t need to be a football finance expert to know that a major flaw of the Old Trafford sideā€™s post-Ferguson era is panic buying players for an obscene amount of money.

Maguire is an obvious example but the Ā£70m on Casemiro after chasing Frenkie de Jong all summer has already been flagged up by INEOS and they may even be willing to lose Ā£20m to part ways with the midfielder.

Antony is another ludicrous example of panic overpaying for a player. Club scouts labelled the player as a Ā£25m player but United went on to panic at the end of the 2022 window and pay an eye-watering Ā£82.2m to get the deal over the line.

#manchesterunited
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 11:11am On Jan 22
šŸšØšŸ”“ Manchester United don begin negotiations with Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting agent for the last few hours! The player dey interested for move come United. #MUFC [OKAZ]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 12:12pm On Jan 22
šŸšØšŸ”“ l Arteta is out of two domestic cup this season. Went from 1st to 4th in the space of 3 weeks. Has spent 650M + but only has an FA Cup to show for in 4 seasons. Finished 7th and 8th respectively in his first two seasons.

But the media and crazy United fans are after Erik Ten Hag's head proclaiming him to be a fraud after leading the club to their first tittle run in 7 years, whilst also leading them to two cup finals and a cup title in his first season at the club.

Majority will spend time comparing Arsenal style of play to United's own, but won't consider the fact that the fallen elephant spent millions in years to be able to compete as title pretenders and multiple cup exits.

Arteta is not even haunted by injuries and players absence. And the English media are not ready to tell you that none of the current top and big managers/coaches had a better first season at their new club. Including Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp. #MUFC #ManUtd #GGMU #MUFCIndonesia #MUF #football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 4:42pm On Jan 22
šŸšØOmar Berrada don yarn every player for man utd say, you gats perform well or I go chase you comot, nothing like senior man Jones again for dis club. As for una wey dey use 3 to 4 years for man utd and you no perform through those years, dat one no go dey again, na all of you we go chase comot when board don full. [Fabrizio Romano]

šŸ“² #UnitedTori #MUFC

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Seunpapa65: 4:48pm On Jan 22
Reports, the new Manchester United board will NOT allow non-performing players to stay at the club for several years. Omar Berrada feels that players have to perform or leave the club within 1 or 2 years.

Some at this club should already pack their bags! Don't care how big your name is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13989) (13990) (13991) (13992) (13993) (13994) (13995) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.