Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728696 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14088) (14089) (14090) (14091) (14092) (14093) (14094) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00am On Apr 05
The 2 penalties are very questionable
The first was a dive, although dalot was foolish for the second but that Chelsea player tripped himself

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Puntingnoob: 8:01am On Apr 05
afrodoc2:

If someone shows you who he is, you better believe him.

I knew the season was lost from around October. These players can never deceive me again.

We already knew that the players are crap, meaning only a tactical master plan could have gotten us Top 4 in this competitive season.

Once it became obvious that no such plan was going to come from ETH, I knew there was no hope. These players can never give you enough consistency to close a 5-10 point gap.

They get paid for this every week. Every week! How I wish we can just terminate all of their contracts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:05am On Apr 05
iamoyindamola:

Watch ball don't follow livescore you refused
Who assisted garnacho second goal
Make una sell rashford sef we need him
huh

Na wa ooo

And who tell you say na Rashford assist Garnacho

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:13am On Apr 05
iamoyindamola:

Watch ball don't follow livescore you refused
Who assisted garnacho second goal
Make una sell rashford sef we need him

E be like say na you use Livescore.

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 8:20am On Apr 05
We all thought Sir Jim Ratcliffe was Man Utd's new owner, but apparently it was Cole Palmer.

Good morning scummites.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 8:24am On Apr 05
angry angry angry
I was inbetween sleep and watching the match but i was sure rashford was with the ball and i saw garnacho jubilating
Eph12 no vex
izzou:

E be like say na you use Livescore.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:42am On Apr 05
afrodoc2:
Leyqute. How far?

Is Top 4 still mathematically possible?

It's still mathematically possible to quality for Champions League, yes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:42am On Apr 05
Leyqute:

Nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:43am On Apr 05
afrodoc2:

Nice one.

πŸ‘πŸ˜
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:48am On Apr 05
Leyqute:

πŸ‘πŸ˜

Do you still predict us to make Top 4?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:52am On Apr 05
afrodoc2:

You Don hook am here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:53am On Apr 05
Unlimited22:

Nah. I am just asking for a friend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:08am On Apr 05
iamoyindamola:
The first was a dive, although dalot was foolish for the second but that Chelsea player tripped himself

2nd penalty was a 100% pen. Dalot tripped his foot from behind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:12am On Apr 05
Thinking about the game last night, there was no point bringing Rashford in to come and jug while you have the likes of Amad on the bench who will work his socks off.

Antony had a very good game btw. Very key in the 3 goals we scored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:18am On Apr 05
Ellexy:
Thinking about the game last night, there was no point bringing Rashford in to come and jug while you have the likes of Amad on the bench who will work his socks off.

Antony had a very good game btw. Very key in the 3 goals we scored.
Like Antony surprised me ystdy. That to me is arguably his best performance in Man u shirt.

You guys play better without Rashford. The coach says it's because of Liverpool he's resting Rashford, now I don't even have hope again for that match. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 9:20am On Apr 05
Leyqute:

Make una use vex beat lfc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:21am On Apr 05
Wetin be this one like this… Stinkers everywhere.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:27am On Apr 05
hensben:
Wetin be this one like this… Stinkers everywhere.

Bisaka played well..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:30am On Apr 05
I read that this team have conceded 500 shots so far this season...

Make we no even talk about corners. Had it been I'm into betting, just carry Manchester united to concede 7+ corners and you've it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:35am On Apr 05
Jodera:

Like Antony surprised me ystdy. That to me is arguably his best performance in Man u shirt.

You guys play better without Rashford. The coach says it's because of Liverpool he's resting Rashford, now I don't even have hope again for that match. embarassed

Players have their own share of blame but you can't sack the team when this terrorist of a coach is mismanaging the whole team.

Why not bring in Amad when you're taking off Garnacho? He'll run, hold and give you some options better than what you could imagine but this career killer that prefers to play a player out of position and overwork others won't do that.

Israel should send a drone on this bald headed man!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:46am On Apr 05
adebayo201:

Players have their own share of blame but you can't sack the team when this terrorist of a coach is mismanaging the whole team.

Why not bring in Amad when you're taking off Garnacho? He'll run, hold and give you some options better than what you could imagine but this career killer that prefers to play a player out of position and overwork others won't do that.

Israel should send a drone on this bald headed man!
Ten Hag needs to have the balls to bench Rashford and sub Bruno sometimes.

I didn't know the only power he has was ontop Ronaldo.

Him fall hand no be small
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 9:49am On Apr 05
iamoyindamola:
Brother, you can't be fasting and lying nau.... Haba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:50am On Apr 05
Unlimited22:

grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:06am On Apr 05
afrodoc2:

I can neither confirm nor deny that United will make top 4 this season. However, I stand by the earlier statement issued on the matter:

It's still mathematically possible to qualify for Champions League.

For further questions concerning the matter, please refer to this statement. We will issue an update as the situation develops.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Vischy: 10:06am On Apr 05
Unlimited22:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:08am On Apr 05
Unlimited22:

Hookalemon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Vischy: 10:11am On Apr 05
afrodoc2:

Mathematically possible if the likes of maino and garnacho would be relegated to the bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:11am On Apr 05
Leyqute:

I can neither confirm nor deny that United will make top 4 this season. However, I stand by the earlier statement issued on the matter:

It's still mathematically possible to qualify for Champions League.

For further questions concerning the matter, please refer to this statement. We will issue an update as the situation develops.

Thank you

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Vischy: 10:13am On Apr 05
Seunpapa65:
God punish man u

Why you go bet man u to win Chelsea, sorry brotherly better luck next time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 10:15am On Apr 05
Unlimited22:

Na because it's your club
If the reverse is the case you won't be saying this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:16am On Apr 05
Jodera:

Ten Hag doesn't know what he's saying, we'll see what will happen against Liverpool not that I expect anything though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Vischy: 10:18am On Apr 05
Dantedasz:
The way this manager sets up this team,I am pretty sure that Coventry City will be licking their lips in anticipation of the FA cup semi final .
United's season is now resting on that FA cup semi final,but I just can't see United beating that Coventry City team in that match with this manager!

True, personally l don't see this shitty man u beating Coventry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14088) (14089) (14090) (14091) (14092) (14093) (14094) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.