Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8720346 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14102) (14103) (14104) (14105) (14106) (14107) (14108) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07
afrodoc2:
Shoutout to Willy Willy Kambwala. Na man you be.

He is solid. He is gonna save us from wasting another million pounds on useless defender(s). ZeroHag must leave with Varane, Maguire, Lindelof, Malacia and probably Shaw.

Our defence needs full surgery.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07
BARAJ92:
Man Utd should simple promote youth player for under performing player better than useless buying.

I agree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07
larride:

He tried. It seems Maguire is returning back to his former sef.

Maguire is good when we are parking the bus and relying on counterattacks. Forgotten what Maguire did under Ole?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The Past, Present and Future..

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:33pm On Apr 07
ETH killed this game again, just as he did against Chelsea.

Why sub off Garnacho? Why not Casemeiro? Bring in Mount or remove Erasmus for Mount.

This man is indeed a terrorist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07
larride:

He tried. It seems Maguire is returning back to his former sef.

If ETH get sense he’ll persist with the CB pairing that is fit. Give Kwambala more minutes, especially in home games, until the other guys are fully fit and available. We’ve been rushing these guys from injury that’s why they get injured quickly

McTomminay is a squad player and he has played his game quota this season already. Let him finish the season on the bench.

But the baldie no too get sense so I won’t be surprised to see McTom start the next game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07
If these guys can have a good coach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:35pm On Apr 07
Oasis007:

He is solid. He is gonna save us from wasting another millions pounds on useless defender(s). ZeroHag must leave with Varane, Maguire, Lindelof, Malacia and probably Shaw.

What impressed me was that he was able to go toe to toe with a strong and fast player like Nunez and not be found wanting. What he needs now minutes here and there in order to improve his reading of the game.

He can replace Lindelof and Maguire on the bench next season. We need a first choice RCB and a capable deputy for Martinez at LCB though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07
Leyqute:

If ETH get sense he’ll persist with the CB pairing that is fit. Give Kwambala more minutes, especially in home games, until the other guys are fully fit and available. We’ve been rushing these guys from injury that’s why they get injured quickly

McTomminay is a squad player and he has played his game quota this season already. Let him finish the season on the bench.

But the baldie no too get sense so I won’t be surprised to see McTom start the next game.

McTom na him in-law naw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07
Jokerman:
If these guys can have a good coach

They are coming for you! The fans and ETH supporters believe we can have perfect first 11 players. There is no team of super players. Check Liverpool, Arsenal and co, the players are not super humans. Klopp has only found a way to make them look better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:38pm On Apr 07
nitrogen:

Maguire is good when we are parking the bus and relying on counterattacks. Forgotten what Maguire did under Ole?

Exactly. That is not top club material.

We need pacy defenders. That is the first step in stopping our donut structure in midfield,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:40pm On Apr 07
Kobbie Boateng Mainoo.

First of his name.

Watch out world.

ETH, God will judge you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:42pm On Apr 07
MRTA7:
Kobbie Boateng Mainoo.

First of his name.

Watch out world.

ETH, God will judge you.

His goal gave me joy. I just dey smile like say I won a jackpot. 😁😁😁😂🤣

As for the terrorist, God has judged him already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07
afrodoc2:

What impressed me was that he was able to go toe to toe with a strong and fast player like Nunez and not be found wanting. What he needs now minutes here and there in order to improve his reading of the game.

He can replace Lindelof and Maguire on the bench next season. We need a first choice RCB and a capable deputy for Martinez at LCB though.

He is calm, strong and composed on the ball. I really enjoyed the lad. Mainoo, Garnacho and now him are the ones giving me joy at the moment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 5:44pm On Apr 07
AdisaOwala:

Palah ko, palapala ni

Your keyboard get problem? Lolz
na palah cheesy tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07
nitrogen:

They are coming for you! The fans and ETH supporters believe we can have perfect first 11 players. There is no team of super players. Check Liverpool, Arsenal and co, the players are not super humans. Klopp has only found a way to make them look better.

I'm telling you... All these szobosolai, Elliot, Endo all average players, if them dey under 7hag, na another McTom dem for be
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07
grin

My renewed hope Agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fladm(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07
This is no penalty lmaoo

https:// /tenhagball_/status/1777009812548526200?s=46&t=vFoVuGvD_Om5QwF87xXgRQ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07
Jodera:
TrembleCh.amp, Ell.exy, Af.rodoc, Leyqute

I told you guys, Faith like a mustard seed cheesy cheesy

Until when Arsenal come to Old Trafford and get beaten grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:23pm On Apr 07
Leyqute:

Until when Arsenal come to Old Trafford and get beaten grin
Lol...
That one na tori, lemme celebrate your my draw today cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07
[quote author=afrodoc2 post=129316336]

He can replace Lindelof and Maguire on the bench next season. We need a first choice RCB and a capable deputy for Martinez at LCB though. [/quot

At this rate, Martinez will be the deputy
Injury don wan finish am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:29pm On Apr 07
Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:34pm On Apr 07
[quote author=maik99 post=129317061][/quote]

You might be right. That is why i said capable deputy. Someone that can compete with him if needed and step in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:43pm On Apr 07
Jodera:
TrembleC hamp. , E. llexy, Afro. doc, Le. yqute

I told you guys, Faith like a mustard seed cheesy cheesy
Mtchwww

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07
Oasis007:

He is solid. He is gonna save us from wasting another million pounds on useless defender(s). ZeroHag must leave with Varane, Maguire, Lindelof, Malacia and probably Shaw.

Hopefully Westham and them likes will fork out 30M for him next summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07
Agenda time.

So those who told us DDG was the reason we were facing too many shot last season, how far?

Onana replacement at Inter, Yan Sommer has 17 clean sheet in Seria A, the highest clean sheet in the league.

If you know you are guilty of the agenda against DDG last season, make una just queue to collect una big fat L.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07
olabode89:

For who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07
larride:
Agenda time.

So those who told us DDG was the reason we were facing too many shot last season, how far?

Onana replacement at Inter, Yan Sommer has 17 clean sheet in Seria A, the highest clean sheet in the league.

If you know you are guilty of the agenda against DDG last season, make una just queue to collect una big fat L.
Omo e be like na shots go kill Una keeper one day
If na me I for dan run comot post before them use shots disfigure me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07
olabode89:

grin

I hope so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maestro299: 7:09pm On Apr 07

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07
iamoyindamola:

Omo e be like na shots go kill Una keeper one day
If na me I for dan run comot post before them use shots disfigure me

If shot no kill ham, wetin wan kill ham?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14102) (14103) (14104) (14105) (14106) (14107) (14108) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.