Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8689366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14115) (14116) (14117) (14118) (14119) (14120) (14121) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:58pm On Apr 16
Spent months here screaming about the structure and how we needed to hire competent people. Someone here literally said I wanted Ten Hag to fail. I reposted it here recently.

After everything I said happened, you expect me to totally ignore all that and turn on the manager?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:04pm On Apr 16
You'd hear 'he demanded to be in charge of transfers'. No him for leave Murtough and co to directly be in charge na. Same fvckers that brought in Casemiro as an option to Dejong.

Also ETH would have demanded the same thing at any club, but guess the only club that was going to give him full control.

We were all screaming for a DOF and a competent structure then. It was only after it became evident we weren't getting one, I actually started to back the idea of ETH signing players. Just one singing that summer those ones made and it was still a Woodward type of signing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16
Nobody is reading all that bro.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16
What do you think of Kingdon Afrodoc? He was quite good today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16
FT: 2-1

Manchester United are champions!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:36pm On Apr 16
Leyqute:
What do you think of Kingdon Afrodoc? He was quite good today.

He and Jackson are the best partnership i have seen at our Under-18 since Mengi and Fish, but i don't think he is big enough at the senior level. We seem to specialize in small CBs that have little to no chance at the top level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:48pm On Apr 16
eph12:

Bottlers are classified as dysfunctional if you ask anyone grin
Naaaahhhh...not in our books cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:49pm On Apr 16
odizeey:

He should go and be a good coach elsewhere.
I just wan see how next season go be sha cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16
Leyqute:
FT: 2-1

Manchester United are champions!
Post pictures nah, this is worth celebrating ooh after what the bald fraud has put us through this season....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16
ChristoBam:

Omo, you guys ehhn. Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind.

From the very beginning, some of us here fvcking said it. So spare us the fvcking bullshit.

What did I say when we let go of Rangnick? What did I say when it became evident Ten Hag was in charge of transfers? What did I say about the DOF and a competent recruitment team?

People legit trolled me and said I didn't want Ten Hag to succeed when we were pointing these things out in the beginning but I said managers should what?

Please if you don't know me or anything I've stood for on this thread, don't comment on anything related to me abeg. It's actually annoying.

It is also lack of structure that made Bayern Munich to underperform this season, the same bad structure gave Bald fraud the chance to sign his prefered players and the weyre sign Mount and co.
You have a useless manager in charge, 2 years not clear playing style, serving horrible footy that is worse than what Mourinho was vilified here for, but na structure you still dey shout.
You said here that you only supporting Rashford because others are criticising him, not minding the rubbish performance he has been serving the team. You are a troll bro, wear the badge with honour....

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16
Jodera:
I just wan see how next season go be sha cheesy
He fit continue from where Gbarteta stop and this season bottlling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:14pm On Apr 16
odizeey:

He fit continue from where Gbarteta stop and this season bottlling
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Calm down na

Why so harsh!!! cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 5:25pm On Apr 16
Ole should be blamed for "wasting" 300m but when it comes to Ten hag the prodigal son, the DOF is at fault.

The hypocrisy of our resident îdiot is nauseating to say the least

So much for "objectivity"

Walai, Dem suppose break 300 Gulder bottles for that ya gorimapa head!

.................................... Modified......................................

Edumare punish you for lying through your brown, crooked teeth that these posts were made 4-5 years ago.

Fella kept on and on about how useless Ole was, yet his MCM has performed worse and has literally brought the club to its knees.

Christobam, You can never be taken seriously on these pages!

Tueh!

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16
Jodera:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Calm down na

Why so harsh!!! cheesy grin
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Apr 16
Bombblacks:

As impressive as their season has been I don't think they have really won against any top club. Bayern who is supposed to go head to head with them has been terrible all through the season losing to even league 1 teams.

they beat Bayern 3-0
Anyone can lose in a cup game to anyone but to beat Bayern by 16points is a feat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16
AdisaOwala:
Ole should be blamed for "wasting" 300m but when it comes to Ten hag the prodigal son, the incompetent DOF is at fault.

Tueh!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I no wn laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16
afrodoc2:

He and Jackson are the best partnership i have seen at our Under-18 since Mengi and Fish, but i don't think he is big enough at the senior level. We seem to specialize in small CBs that have little to no chance at the top level.

He is quite physical tho. Height might be an issue but he’s still young and can grow bigger in the next 2 years. Plus if he’s really good it may not matter to his game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16
larride:
Nobody is reading all that bro.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16
TrebleChamp:
Post pictures nah, this is worth celebrating ooh after what the bald fraud has put us through this season....

We’ll lift the trophy in our next home game against Sunderland. Before then, we’ll play the Youth League Cup final which is against Man City next Tuesday. May the Lord be with the lads. If we field a weak team they will pieces us yamayama.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16
See German teams playing attacking football... How many players did the coach buy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:49pm On Apr 16
TrebleChamp:
It is also lack of structure that made Bayern Munich to underperform this season, the same bad structure gave Bald fraud the chance to sign his prefered players and the weyre sign Mount and co.
You have a useless manager in charge, 2 years not clear playing style, serving horrible footy that is worse than what Mourinho was vilified here for, but na structure you still dey shout.
You said here that you only supporting Rashford because others are criticising him, not minding the rubbish performance he has been serving the team. You are a troll bro, wear the badge with honour....
Lmao you've not challenged for the league in like 12 years, but you wan dey compare situation with Bayern that's underwhelmed only this year. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

As for the Rashford thing, let's start using our brain cells please. There are so many things I can criticize Ten Hag for each week. But you know why I never say anything against him here? Y'all overblow whatever mistakes he's made to the extent that you make most of our problems about it. So many fallacies and exaggeration that you end up defending them every single time.

You know what's funny? When these guys were doing well last year and me and most of the ones here were praising and hailing them, it was all good. Now everything went wrong the following season and everyone that's asking for them to be kicked out of the club is a troll? Lmao nigga please.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16
Leyqute:

We’ll lift the trophy in our next home game against Sunderland. Before then, we’ll play the Youth League Cup final which is against Man City next Tuesday. May the Lord be with the lads. If we field a weak team they will pieces us yamayama.
Double celebration loading, wish the team all the best....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:58pm On Apr 16
AdisaOwala:
Ole should be blamed for "wasting" 300m but when it comes to Ten hag the prodigal son, the DOF is at fault.

Tueh!

😂Nigga went digging into my posts and found something from 4 years ago.

How is this simple thing so difficult for everyone to understand?

Van Gaal's , Jose and most of Mourinho's time no one really cared about anything past the manager. We didn't give a fvck about a DOF, didn't care about who the CEO was, didn't care about any sporting director.

Didn't all that change after he got sacked and we started looking into the real issues at the club. Why was everyone excited about Rangnick? Because of the interim position?

Digging through my posts of so many years just to look for one part in which I totally blamed a manager is sooooooo hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:06pm On Apr 16
Posting a difference in the opinion of someone over 4-5 years and tagging it hypocrisy is sooo crazy😂😂. But what do I expect from Nairaland tbh.

The dedication that must have taken😂.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16
Sancho is on his way to the Champions League Semifinal. Meanwhile, Ten Hag is on his way to get us to Conference League.

God save us from dutch agbako.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16
Jokerman:
Sancho is on his way to the Champions League Semifinal. Meanwhile, Ten Hag is on his way to get us to Conference League.

Did Sancho play well?

Make we think well before selling Sancho for peanuts o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16
olabode89:

Did Sancho play well?

Make we think well before selling Sancho for peanuts o
Why do you think the Coach is starting Sancho in a Champions league quarter final home and away if he wasn't playing well. He will still start him in the Semi's as well but Erik bin laden the terrorist is here chatting bullshi.t
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:43pm On Apr 16
CrystalTiger:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I no wn laugh abeg

Fella is just a shameless, lying Hypocrite!

After being exposed as the barefaced Pharisee that he is, 2022 don turn "5 years ago" sharp sharp grin

Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16
Jokerman:

This your take is not it
Sancho is on his way to CL semi final or Dortmund are on their way?
Like Sancho has done anything of note in Germany🤡
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16
maik99:

This your take is not it
Sancho is on his way to CL semi final or Dortmund are on their way?
Like Sancho has done anything of note in Germany🤡

Sancho that starts every match??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16
*PSG BEFORE MESSI:
2020: Reached UCL Final
2021: Reached UCL Semi Final

*MESSI SIGNS:
2022: Knocked out in RO16
2023: Knocked out in RO16

*MESSI LEAVES:
2024: PSG reach the UCL Semi Final again

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16
🚨Most Premier League offsides (2023/24):

83 - Manchester United
77 - Chelsea
76 - Liverpool
74 - Everton

Most shots faced, most offsides, what else are we failing on, ChristoBinLaden?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14115) (14116) (14117) (14118) (14119) (14120) (14121) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m), YourBestWriter and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.