Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724258 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14132) (14133) (14134) (14135) (14136) (14137) (14138) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:13am On Apr 22
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:48am On Apr 22
CapitalCee:

I have evidence that Inited fans are the most delusional fanbase ever

The evidence is everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:26am On Apr 22
CapitalCee:
For those of you bashing Bruno and leaving other useless players, see his ratings in the last few matches.

That ball he crashed against the post in extra time..he should be scoring that..

He always tries to do too much...

For this season tho..my players of the season are

Maguire.. garnacho..Nd Bruno.

macsauce are honourable mentions..

Mainoo is a bit inconsistent

I don't think Maguire has had a bad game this season with the distance he covers on the pitch..

Amazing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:27am On Apr 22
Jokerman:
grin

Let's win that trophy..and finish the story.

Shame rasmus all u want..I was very happy he scored d pen..

If he had missed na Una go still abuse. Am

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:29am On Apr 22
FA cup can save our season

It's written in d stars for Anthony martial to score the winner on his final appearance for manutd... grin grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Seunpapa65: 8:59am On Apr 22
🚨🚨🎙️| Clinton Morrison on Antony antagonising the Coventry fans after Man United victory:

“He needs to worry about his own job instead of Coventry because some of his performances this season shows he could be playing in the Championship.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:07am On Apr 22
Oasis007:
grin

Zizou will be stûpid to accept United's job. Who are the players he is gonna use to win something?! Are we ready to be patient and allow him to build a team for 3yrs?! LOL!
no sensible manager with a good record will jeopardise his profile by accepting to manage this team. However, I pray he accepts it so that I will see how patient our in-house HR managers for him to get it right
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:21am On Apr 22
Oasis007:

grin

Dem dey shout Zizou in now, it won't take 6 Months before they will be shouting Zizou Out. nani has been consistent with his hashtag from one manager to another, yet some of us still believe our problem is Managers/Players. LOL!
PatrickMUF.... COME AND SIGN TO THIS MAIL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by swiz123(m): 9:34am On Apr 22
So you guys robbed innocent Coventry city and moved on like it's nothing.

Thunder will fire everyone here. Thieves!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:42am On Apr 22
Keep on crying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:43am On Apr 22
eph12:

Lol of course we still like him. But I don't think we have many people that will fight to keep him here. If there are, it's only because he is a mancunian
Once again, dey play cheesy cheesy
He might not have plenty fans on this thread anymore but trust me mancunian or not, there are delusional people out there who think he's top 3 LW in the world and that he will walk into any starting 11
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:16am On Apr 22
lekkie073:
PatrickMUF.... COME AND SIGN TO THIS MAIL
Why your body dey shake?

Do you think if Zizou comes here and we show no sign of improvements I'll blindly support him? Hell na!

I know everything is a process but from the get-go, you'll start signs of what the manager is trying to implement even if the personnel is not right...

When Pep joined City newly, we saw his fullback push up into the midfield and his CBs split when the goalie is with the ball with the DM dropping back to give the keeper passing options. The personnel then was not top but you could see that Pep was implementing his methods albeit with little success owing to the quality of players at his disposal. With ETH, I still don't understand what and how he wants the team to play.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:29am On Apr 22
patrickmuf:
No mind am. He takes delight in writing BS.

Matter weak me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:53am On Apr 22
Lana1:
Once again, dey play cheesy cheesy
He might not have plenty fans on this thread anymore but trust me mancunian or not, there are delusional people out there who think he's top 3 LW in the world and that he will walk into any starting 11
Rashford can be a handful for most teams. I just think he has lost his motivation here and needs a break, maybe a permanent move away for a new challenge. He may not be what we need at the moment but doesn't make him a terrible player. He just need to go rediscover himself elsewhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:01am On Apr 22
Mrviktor:
FA cup can save our season

It's written in d stars for Anthony martial to score the winner on his final appearance for manutd... grin grin grin angry angry angry angry
is he still in the UK?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:22am On Apr 22
ChristineC:

is he still in the UK?
Yes sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:37am On Apr 22
ChristineC:

is he still in the UK?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:55am On Apr 22
swiz123:
So you guys robbed innocent Coventry city and moved on like it's nothing.

Thunder will fire everyone here. Thieves!!
No one's awarding Coventry an offside goal cuz they're underdogs. It doesn't work that way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On Apr 22
patrickmuf:
Why your body dey shake?

Do you think if Zizou comes here and we show no sign of improvements I'll blindly support him? Hell na!

I know everything is a process but from the get-go, you'll start signs of what the manager is trying to implement even if the personnel is not right...

When Pep joined City newly, we saw his fullback push up into the midfield and his CBs split when the goalie is with the ball with the DM dropping back to give the keeper passing options. The personnel then was not top but you could see that Pep was implementing his methods albeit with little success owning to the quality of players at his disposition. With ETH, I still don't understand what and how he wants the team to play.

Why are you not after DeZerbi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22
🔴 José Mourinho: “There are still a couple of players still at Man United that I didn’t want five or six years ago”.

“I think they represent a little bit what I consider not the best professional profile to a club of a certain dimension”, told The Telegraph.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22
🚨🚨🎙️| Jose Mourinho: "I won a Europa League final with long balls from Sergio Romero to Marouane Fellaini. Ajax pressing, but pressing oxygen because the ball was not there. Ball to Fellaini’s chest. Play from there. Two-nil. Bring the cup home. Three titles. Disaster of a season."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22
🚨🚨🎙️| José Mourinho: "The season after France won the World Cup, I think Paul [Pogba] came back different. The World Cup took him to a dimension where football was not the most important thing to him."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22
🚨🚨🎙️| Jose Mourinho: "My relationship with Ed Woodward was good. Good as in the personal point of view. Even now we send an SMS. But from a professional point of view it was not the best. I am who I am. I am a football man. Ed comes from a different background and what Erik ten Hag has in his time at #mufc I didn’t have.

I didn’t have that level of support. I didn’t have that level of trust. So I left sad, because I felt I was in the beginning of the process."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 4:45pm On Apr 22
This table Mourinho is shaking eh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22
raumdeuter:

Why are you not after DeZerbi
I used to be a fan of De Zerbi but I think his Brighton team have not improved any further. They just keep the position for keeping sake but hardly ever go for the kill which is reminiscent of the LVG era here...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22
AdisaOwala:
This table Mourinho is shaking eh
Na coded way of courting attention...Baba will jump at the offer of coming back to Old Trafford...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22
🗣️ - Erik ten Hag to Dutch @ZiggoSport: "We reach the FA Cup final 2x in a row, that's incredible. Even the great Manchester United only managed to reach the final 3x in 10 years while we do it 2 times in 2 years."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22
Jokerman:
🗣️ - Erik ten Hag to Dutch @ZiggoSport: "We reach the FA Cup final 2x in a row, that's incredible. Even the great Manchester United only managed to reach the final 3x in 10 years while we do it 2 times in 2 years."

Erik don shake us 😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:35pm On Apr 22
afrodoc2:
grin grin grin
at least we have the option of going to Wembley on another tourism. be there!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22
Jokerman:
Sack him, please. I am tired of all these mediocre yarns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22
Jokerman:
🚨🚨🎙️| Jose Mourinho: "My relationship with Ed Woodward was good. Good as in the personal point of view. Even now we send an SMS. But from a professional point of view it was not the best. I am who I am. I am a football man. Ed comes from a different background and what Erik ten Hag has in his time at #mufc I didn’t have.

I didn’t have that level of support
. I didn’t have that level of trust. So I left sad, because I felt I was in the beginning of the process."
This is what i was saying yesterday, anybody blaming structure for bald fraud disaster coaching should go have his brain checked......

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22
TrebleChamp:
This is what i was saying yesterday, anybody blaming structure for bald fraud disaster coaching should go have his brain checked......
This man was the leader of our strategic defence force when we waged a war against lovers of Ole Gollum according to General Joezinho...I am glad we are reunited in this epic campaign to kick the bald terrorist out of our beloved club...When shit hits the fan, we will call in Nani and go full blown nuclear war...

We won't tolerate any Erik Bin Laden faanboy here...This is an official declaration of war...#EBLOut...

NB: EBL = Erik Bin Laden.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14132) (14133) (14134) (14135) (14136) (14137) (14138) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: metodman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.