Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,052 members, 7,841,973 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8811233 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14164) (14165) (14166) (14167) (14168) (14169) (14170) ... (14198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:06am On May 13
If rash ..Maguire..Bruno.. are not fit for next wek..den problem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:34am On May 13
andrewbaba44:
See stadium roof Dey leak

No wonder Ronaldo talk say toilet don spoil

AI generated. nitro.gen said that it is a lie. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:44am On May 13
afrodoc2:

AI generated. nitro.gen said that it is a lie. angry

grin

......structure ain't a problem for the manager and players. LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:22am On May 13
Mrviktor:
If rash ..Maguire..Bruno.. are not fit for next wek..den problem

Even when they were fit, what did they achieve?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:35am On May 13
I agree with Rooney. Most of the senior players have downed tools for this season and hiding behind injuries to avoid playing. Its not like they were even playing anything before, just to avoid criticism. They did the same last season, the season before and the ones before that. If most of them are still our core players here next season, we will have another very bad season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:41am On May 13
eph12:

I agree with Rooney. Most of the senior players have downed tools for this season and hiding behind injuries to avoid playing. Its not like they were even playing anything before, just to avoid criticism. They did the same last season, the season before and the ones before that. If most of them are still our core players here next season, we will have another very bad season

Yeah

It's more of a case where people are calling in sick for "slight headaches" and Catarrh.

ETH has lost the dressing room apparently and the players are simply not bothered again.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of them already have the "no be him go coach us next season" mentality already, so they couldn't care less.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:56am On May 13
AdisaOwala:

Yeah

It's more of a case where people are calling in sick for "slight headaches" and Catarrh.

ETH has lost the dressing room apparently and the players are simply not bothered again.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of them already have the "no be him go coach us next season" mentality already, so they couldn't care less.
That's why they should be sent away or sent to the bench till their contract expires. We need a coach with balls to do this, but then this coach has to be able to actually coach and manage players. Like bring in junior players to fill more spaces and throw these ones to the bench, while we buy new players with better mindset, talent and workrate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:22am On May 13
Seeing Sancho in the UCL final is enough to make the players question ETH...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BeggingMachine(f): 10:05am On May 13
I go soon burn this jersey

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BeggingMachine(f): 10:11am On May 13
Up uniited

Open to change teams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:02am On May 13
Oasis007:

grin

......structure ain't a problem for the manager and players. LOL!

AI generated video.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/G95WKW5vg0E?feature=share
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:30pm On May 13
AdisaOwala:

Even when they were fit, what did they achieve?

Imagine this was Rashford..

With this space..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Parizz: 2:41pm On May 13
Mrviktor:
Crazy how the deadwood y'all saying should be offloaded are what we are using as excuse for today's toothless attack.

We should have won the game..but garnacho my god has been shocking..

Rasmus also very shocking.

Mainoo did nothing.

mainoo is overhyped
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:06pm On May 13
afrodoc2:

AI generated video.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/G95WKW5vg0E?feature=share

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wonder why fans are really surprised though, it ain't call OLD Trafford for no reason. Its time to build NEW Trafford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:36pm On May 13
Oasis007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wonder why fans are really surprised though, it ain't call OLD Trafford for no reason. Its time to build NEW Trafford.

Someone said that it is the Theatre of Streams. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:56pm On May 13
afrodoc2:

Someone said that it is the Theatre of Streams. grin

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:00pm On May 13
Thunder fire Glazers for not selling United to Sheikh Jassim sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 6:57am On May 14
The biggest failure since Manchester United saw the retirement of the great Sir Alex Ferguson is not selling the club to Qatar when they had the opportunity. The greed won, football lost; the club as it is popularly known remained a commercial club, no changes whatsoever, everything remained the same.

That is why I don't get angry when I hear that Manutd lost to Arsenal. The only way out, at this point, is to force these problems into these stubborn owners' throats. Moreover, just imagine beating Arsenal and handing the trophy to that scumbag called manshitty. Godforbid!

I rather help Arsenal win the league than handing the trophy to either mancity or Liverpool. Gosh what an insult!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 8:13am On May 14
Am not a fan but that same man city is winning it. Know this and know peace before it's too late grin grin
YourBestWriter:
The biggest failure since Manchester United saw the retirement of the great Sir Alex Ferguson is not selling the club to Qatar when they had the opportunity. The greed won, football lost; the club as it is popularly known remained a commercial club, no changes whatsoever, everything remained the same.

That is why I don't get angry when I hear that Manutd lost to Arsenal. The only way out, at this point, is to force these problems into these stubborn owners' throats. Moreover, just imagine beating Arsenal and handing the trophy to that scumbag called manshitty. Godforbid!

I rather help Arsenal win the league than handing the trophy to either mancity or Liverpool. Gosh what an insult!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:28am On May 14
.....and where is the lie?! When we said structure seems the major problem, some dudes wanna grilled us like suya.

Club is being managed reckkessly. Buying for sake of marketing, rather than for football reasons. They are simply buying players to sell club's merchandizes.

How a well organized Club will pay ยฃ70m to buy about to retired player?! ยฃ100m for a Dancer?! Onana was bought simply to sell more merchanize in Africa and to black nations/communities coz of his heroic performances at UCL with Inter. Club management knew he was most talked about GK at the time in the world, thus time to milk money from his popularity.

Why even buying Mount? Do we really need a player like him? Varane also wasn't bought cos of football reason, rather to make more money from french National cos Martial's ROI is dwindling.

Club is fvckdd up!!!

Pep Guardiola: "Premier League is boring? Before, it was 'money'...".

"If that was the reason, United should win ALL the titles. Second, Chelsea. ALL titles. Third, Arsenal. ALL titles".

They spent much money in the last five/six years than Man City. They SHOULD be there".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:37am On May 14
Oasis007:
.....and where is the lie?! When we said structure seems the major problem, some dudes wanna grilled us like suya.

Club is being managed reckkessly. Buying for sake of marketing, rather than for football reasons. They are simply buying players to sell club's merchandizes.

How a well organized Club will pay ยฃ70m to buy about to retired player?! ยฃ100m for a Dancer?! Onana was bought simply to sell more merchanize in Africa and to black nations/communities coz of his heroic performances at UCL with Inter. Club management knew he was most talked about GK at the time in the world, thus time to milk money from his popularity.

Why even buying Mount? Do we really need a player like him? Varane also wasn't bought cos of football reason, rather to make more money from french National cos Martial's ROI is dwindling.

Club is fvckdd up!!!

Structure is bad i agree, oya name one player United bought for commercial purpose under Ten Hag? Ronaldo that was generating money for the club was allowed to leave because of Ten Hag, Casemiro was bought because the useless Bald Fraud wasted almost the entire window chasing De Jong (only God know what both were privately discussing that made him continue the chase), we didn't mind the fee when Case was giving us top performance. We won't mind too if Antony was any good. Structure may be bad in several areas, but not with fully supporting Bald fraud to help him succeed in my opinion....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:01am On May 14
TrebleChamp:
Structure is bad i agree, oya name one player United bought for commercial purpose under Ten Hag? Ronaldo that was generating money for the club was allowed to leave because of Ten Hag, Casemiro was bought because the useless Bald Fraud wasted almost the entire window chasing De Jong (only God know what both were privately discussing that made him continue the chase), we didn't mind the fee when Case was giving us top performance. We won't mind too if Antony was any good. Structure may be bad in several areas, but not with fully supporting Bald fraud to help him succeed in my opinion....

Is it not same structure that couldn't do their maths well and appointed Moyes with no record of success as Sir Fergie's Successor?! This is where the problem begins.

Same structure hired Ragnick to diagnose the club and recommend solutions, did they follow any of recommended solutions?!

Onana was bought for commercial purpose bro. He was most talked about GK for his heroic performances with Inter before we signed him.

Mount was aslo bought for commercial purpose, coz he was projected as new face of English Talents, hence great opportunity to milking English fans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:11am On May 14
OFFICIAL: Varane to leave at end of season.

I am expecting same for Martial and Casemiro soon. Case is wanted by Clubs in Saudi, that gonna fetch us some bulks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:32am On May 14
Oasis007:

I am expecting same for Martial and Casemiro soon. Case is wanted by Clubs in Saudi, that gonna fetch us some bulks.

Martial was the first one to be offloaded sef.
His contract runs out this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 11:46am On May 14
Oasis007:

Martial
Evans
VDB
Varane
Erikson
Antony (loan)
Amrabat

I think these exits are the surest for now

I hope we are looking at formidable replacements already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:08pm On May 14
afrodoc2:

Martial was the first one to be offloaded sef.
His contract runs out this season.

grin

I hope there is an Agency like EFCC in the UK, because he must be arrested and arraigned for financial crime.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:08pm On May 14
oasis007 are we really buying for commercial purposes or just buying anyhow?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:08pm On May 14
AdisaOwala:

Martial
Evans
VDB
Varane
Erikson
Antony (loan)
Amrabat

Shaw, AWB and Malacia are missing on the List.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:09pm On May 14
eph12:
oasis are we really buying for commercial purposes or just buying anyhow?

.....I think anyhow is appropriate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:19pm On May 14
Oasis007:

Is it not same structure that couldn't do their maths well and appointed Moyes with no record of success as Sir Fergie's Successor?! This is where the problem begins.

Same structure hired Ragnick to diagnose the club and recommend solutions, did they follow any of recommended solutions?!

Onana was bought for commercial purpose bro. He was most talked about GK for his heroic performances with Inter before we signed him.

Mount was aslo bought for commercial purpose, coz he was projected as new face of English Talents, hence great opportunity to milking English fans.

So Structure should have rejected SAF recommendation of Moyes as his successor?

Structure signed Mount and Onana for commercial reason, Mount and Onana?

Mount and Onana are no longer Bald Fraud signings?

So Structure should have sacked Bald Fraud immediately he discarded Rangnick recommendations?

United Owner/Board/Structure is useless no doubt but so far, you and others have not shown how structure affected Bald Fraud reign as Manager.

The fraud is the most backed/supported Manager post Fergie...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:23pm On May 14
AdisaOwala:

Martial
Evans
VDB
Varane
Erikson
Antony (loan)
Amrabat

I could have added GhosTominay to your list, but Bald Fraud (not surprising any more) rate him.
Trashford should make the list as well.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:29pm On May 14
TrebleChamp:
So Structure should have rejected SAF recommendation of Moyes as his successor?

Structure signed Mount and Onana for commercial reason, Mount and Onana?

Mount and Onana are no longer Bald Fraud signings?

So Structure should have sacked Bald Fraud immediately he discarded Rangnick recommendations?

United Owner/Board/Structure is useless no doubt but so far, you and others have not shown how structure affected Bald Fraud reign as Manager.

The fraud is the most backed/supported Manager post Fergie...

grin

.......habibi, you are simply butressing my point. Sir Fergie an Employee, though a successful one, but that shouldn't turn him to god.

Sir Fergie can recommend but it doesn't mean board shouldn't do their findings. Same board didn't listen to Mou's recommendations รณ.

Structure is our main problem and I am glad SJR has taken over it. ZeroHag is hired by same structure that are clueless about football.

Sir Fergie's success had been covering their defects till he retired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14164) (14165) (14166) (14167) (14168) (14169) (14170) ... (14198) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.