Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8857265 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14178) (14179) (14180) (14181) (14182) (14183) (14184) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by camri: 7:28pm On May 20
The man u fans here are idiots. Speaking from both sides of the mouth. Before yesterday, onana was worse thing to happen to old Trafford. Today, the reverse is said about him. He's world class. He's this. He's that

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 7:28pm On May 20
camri:
Yet onana conceded goals from howlers he caused. You are a big fat liar. criminal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by camri: 7:32pm On May 20
Ellexy:
Onana with his playstyle will have crazy off days but with a stable defence in front of him, he has shown he's capable of holding his own. One thing he has going is his mentality. He has shown that during his Ajax days, he showed that at Inter as well. He was very instrumental in their run to the CL final.

Even if you pit prime Neuer between the sticks with the way the team defended this season, there won't be much difference in the number of goals conceded. As a matter of fact Onana had the highest goal prevention of any keeper this season in the league.

Let's give him a stable defense and see how far. Same applies to Hoijlund, he was the least passed to from teammates among strikers in the PL this season. Imagine that. They were barely creating anything for him and he was feeding on scraps. Oga turned to a wrestler out of frustration. I pray whoever is in charge next season addresses these issues.
Get out. You fans are worse than Judas. Before now, he was trash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:02pm On May 20
Hear me out.

Maguire..and licha.
Dalot and bisaka
Case and mainoo

Case drops as the third defender.

Dalot goes into midfield..
Bisaka goes man on man with Bernardo..

Amad would be in charge of that right wing back role..

Bruno at 10.

Big Mac as false 9.

And garnacho for astetics
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:09pm On May 20
^^^^ sense no go kill you. You suppose go establish your own club

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Stivoh(m): 11:33pm On May 20
Final FPL table🌚

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:19am On May 21
Leyqute:
^^^^ sense no go kill you. You suppose go establish your own club

grin grin grin

The guy say "hear me out".

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:08am On May 21
ETH do Oasis007 strong thing. 😁😁

Now I understand why he's angry with the terrorist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:52am On May 21
mostob:
Who dey troll you? The way you carry Arsenal matter for head eh...not knowing your club is worse. Channel your trolling energy towards sending out Erik Bin laden from your club. Waterfall FC. grin
Why una no dey sabi accommodate small banter? I see the way you guys react to bants on your thread but some of you are always bantering other clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:03am On May 21
maik99:
Crazy how our very own manager sabotaged our season with that atrocious structure that saw us have no midfield, right from the very first game of the season
There's no reason for this season to have been this bad, even with all the injuries
Fact...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:11am On May 21
nitrogen:
DDG conceded 1.13 goals per game in 22/23, Onana did 1.57. Clean sheets 17 vs 9. Of course, he faced more shots than DDG, but the former has been normalized using number of games. Total saves to shots conceded is relatively the same.

I agree that another keeper is needed for ETH’s ‘style’, but we did not see any new style in the last two season, and DDG would have fared better due to the shitty system oga played this season.
Simple. The more ney we spent to get Onana should have been used to fix other areas of the team...See excuses upon excuses for Onana...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:20am On May 21
Maybe by the time wey City don win 3 ucls and 15 EPL, we go still dey pray make Arsenal and Liverpool no win league.

Some united fans dey muzzle me. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:27am On May 21
main24:

6 months ago or this recent Onana??

Shey na Onana of Everton dey post 6 months ago?

I've forgotten the recent match he even made a blunder.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Arizoner: 8:41am On May 21
Mrviktor:
Hear me out.

Maguire..and licha.
Dalot and bisaka
Case and mainoo

Case drops as the third defender.

Dalot goes into midfield..
Bisaka goes man on man with Bernardo..

Amad would be in charge of that right wing back role..

Bruno at 10.

Big Mac as false 9.

And garnacho for astetics
You all be hyping mainoo but he's a flop. Making mistakes here and there when you least expected. I don't why he hasn't been benched
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 8:44am On May 21
Leyqute:

Unfortunately none of our ball playing defenders were fit or available for large parts of the season. That’s why Onana’s ball playing ability didn’t help the team as much as you’d have liked. Instead we had to rely on his shot stopping prowess, at which he is at best on par with DDG.

If Onana played with Martinez and Shaw together for large parts of the season, we’d have kept the ball better and avoided so many shots.

Won’t be the case wirh DDG.

This is like the third time I’m seeing someone saying Onana is comparable to DDG in shotstopping
DDG was finished when he left but he was not arguably the best shot stopper of his generation to be compared to Onana please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:45am On May 21
Arizoner:
You all be hyping mainoo but he's a flop. Making mistakes here and there when you least expected. I don't why he hasn't been benched

How did I hype him bros..

All I said Is he would be in midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:46am On May 21
Mrviktor:

How did I hype him bros..

All I said Is he would be in midfield

You dey answer Chelsea fan?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 10:08am On May 21
Arizoner:

Leave Arizona bro!!! Na smoke for low reasonable people
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:23am On May 21
maik99:

This is like the third time I’m seeing someone saying Onana is comparable to DDG in shotstopping
DDG was finished when he left but he was not arguably the best shot stopper of his generation to be compared to Onana please

Onana is nowhere near peak De Gea in terms of shot stopping. But the De Gea that left United has depreciated considerably. That finished De Gea is still ahead of Onana in terms of shot stopping but the margin is way smaller.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:47pm On May 21
Ellexy:

YES

undecided undecided

Pessi fan...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:47pm On May 21
main24:

Let's wait for Ronaldo fanboys grin grin

He's a Pessi fan boy trying to bait us... But we won't yield

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:55pm On May 21
🚨🚨🌕| BREAKING: Marcus Rashford has NOT been included in England's Euro 2024 provisional squad. [@David_Ornstein]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:57pm On May 21
Jokerman:
🚨🚨🌕| BREAKING: Marcus Rashford has NOT been included in England's Euro 2024 provisional squad. [@David_Ornstein]

TenHaram you do this one. You regressed Rashford Omo Oro.

You and Pessi fan boys told us it was Ronaldo that was holding him, but during his play with Ronaldo or even with Ole and Mou, he never missed the national team.

TenHaram 🥺😵‍💫

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 1:01pm On May 21
Jokerman:

Hopefully, the boy head go reset
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:09pm On May 21
I didn't know Southgate still had some sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:33pm On May 21
🚨🇵🇹 OFFICIAL: Portugal squad for Euro 2024.

🧤 Diogo Costa, Sá, Patrício.

🛡️ António Silva, Danilo Pereira, Dalot, Inácio, Cancelo, Nélson Semedo, Nuno Mendes, Pepe, Rúben Dias.

🧠 Bruno Fernandes, João Neves, Palhinha, Otávio, Rúben Neves, Vitinha.

⚽️ Bernardo Silva, Cristiano Ronaldo 🐐, Diogo Jota, Conceição, Gonçalo Ramos, João Félix, Pedro Neto, Leão.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:10pm On May 21
Sad for Rashford but I want Shaw out of my club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 2:22pm On May 21
afrodoc2:
I didn't know Southgate still had some sense.
That spoilt boy head must correct by fire by force... grin grin. Delivery nothing to the team!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:27pm On May 21
MRTA7:
Sad for Rashford but I want Shaw out of my club.

I am happy for Rashford. He has shown that he is tired and carrying a knock. He deserves the rest. Get well soon Rashes.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:30pm On May 21
Onkoolos:

That spoilt boy head must correct by fire by force... grin grin. Delivery nothing to the team!!

The guy is the poster boy for what is wrong with the team. I have never seen a player press with so much reluctance. The guy actually behaves like he is being forced to play football these days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:30pm On May 21
afrodoc2:

I am happy for Rashford. He has shown that he is tired and carrying a knock. He deserves the rest. Get well soon Rashes.

From a selfish angle I agree. I wanted him to have the summer off. But that's not why Southgate didnt pick him which I think probably damages his fragile confidence. Hope he recovers well for next season. He's due a strong season next season anyway.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:37pm On May 21
MRTA7:

From a selfish angle I agree. I wanted him to have the summer off. But that's not why Southgate didnt pick him which I think probably damages his fragile confidence. Hope he recovers well for next season. He's due a strong season next season anyway.

No one cares anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14178) (14179) (14180) (14181) (14182) (14183) (14184) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), eph12(m), Yemike(m), Ijustwantto and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.