Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,504 members, 7,854,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8847957 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
elampiro:

He is not part of our problem at all. It will soon be one year that Gaal was announced our caoch, here you are blaming Moyes.

Moyes is digging out Sociedad while Gaal is philosophizing Man United. grin

Mtchhhhheeeeeeew

Kai... just look at United

SAF fvck up shaaa

Why him retire now when football don get weight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I can't wait for the goat to be fired

Same here

Fvckin philosophy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
codedguy1:

Right now westham is leading ToT whichever way it goes, even a draw puts a lot of pressure on us.

For the 3rd and 4th position we have to fight with about 5teams who seem to be hitting form while we are supposedly playing well and losing.

Westham, Arsenal, Tottenham, Southamton and Liverpool. Considering we seem to have tough encounters its not gonna be easy especially if coach and players are still acting confused with formation, long and short ball, Injuries and lackadaisical form and attitude of players.

Imagine not playing CL for 2 consecutive seasons.
not playing champions league for 2 seasons na die o,I can't stand it man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Same here

Fvckin philosophy
he sits all through the matches without instructions or words of motivation to our players even when they are not playing well. I hate the guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he sits all through the matches without instructions or words of motivation to our players even when they are not playing well. I hate the guy

Dunno what's wrong with him

No motivation at all

Even Giggs sef dhey follow sidon nii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
West ham should keep this lead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tval:
West ham should keep this lead
will it enhance Chelshit's shot @ the title
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
SailorXY:

will it enhance Chelshit's shot @ the title
I am supporting Man utd

Five minutes of additional time undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Mtchhhhheeeeeeew

Kai... just look at United

SAF fvck up shaaa

Why him retire now when football don get weight

Football no get any weight. There has always been struggle among 4-6 teams competing for between 3rd to 4th position at this time of the season. Man United was so good over the years that the heat didn't get to us.

On the other hand, as of when SAF retired, most of our players were either aged or just average. Some even over weight with our backroom staff giving them chips and megedefede food. grin Even Rafael is struggling with u-21 side. But SAF knew the players very well and knew how to combine them for sustained pressure on the opponents. SAF also played many men behind the ball in counter attack approach. Playing many men behind the ball most times cover up the individual deficiency of players, particularly defenders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
SailorXY:

you will have a chance to blow our season to smithereens when you visit us twice before the end of this season - we'll review your wishes soon enough.

Absolutely. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
elampiro:

Football no get any weight. There has always been struggle among 4-6 teams competing for between 3rd to 4th position at this time of the season. Man United was so good over the years that the heat didn't get to us.

On the other hand, as of when SAF retired, most of our players were either aged or just average. Some even over weight with our backroom staff giving them chips and megedefede food. grin Even Rafael is struggling with u-21 side. But SAF knew the players very well and knew how to combined them for sustained pressure on the opponents. SAF also played many men behind the ball in counter attack approach. Playing many men behind the ball most times cover up the individual deficiency of players, particularly defenders.

That's why he dominated EPL with his bare intellect

And another reason Mourihno Respects him and calls him the Boss
And I am beginning to see LvG as a fraud

Just like Rooney lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tval:
I am supporting Man utd

Five minutes of additional time undecided
TVAL I DON'T TRUST YHU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

That's why he dominated EPL with his bare intellect

And another reason Mourihno Respects him and calls him the Boss
And I am beginning to see LvG as a fraud

Just like Rooney lipsrsealed

Rooney has over paid his dues at Man United. He is still going to pay more once left alone in his favourite position. Rooney with many midfield games is our second highest scorer and our Assist leader. How is he a fraud?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Song grin

Brainless!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Harry Kane again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

TVAL I DON'T TRUST YHU
Trust me on this. I hate those yeye north london clubs and you guys are fighting for same spots.

Useless Song
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
elampiro:

Rooney has over paid his dues at Man United. He is still going to pay more once left alone in his favourite position. Rooney with many midfield games is our second highest scorer and our Assist leader. How is he a fraud?

I am talking bout LvG

We will visit Rooney's fraudulent excapades on Utd Later

That man thought world cup exploites was the main key to unlocking EPL's Rugged Top spot position

Another thing is that he talks too much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tval:
Trust me on this. I hate those yeye north london clubs and you guys are fighting for same spots.

Useless Song

Well the problem iz that, our pompous coach wouldn't know what to do with most world class playerz we've got

I am very sure diego simeone of athletico madrid will do harm with our present squad angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
chrisley024:
Song grin

Brainless!

My Problem is Southampton, if they win dia match.. . We damned cos we goon drop to 5th on the log cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

I am talking bout LvG

We will visit Rooney's fraudulent excapades on Utd Later

Define fraud.

JayKayMaybachz:

That man thought world cup exploites was the main key to unlocking EPL's Rugged Top spot position

Another thing is that he talks too much

I am no longer interested. You have already diverted the topic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
chrisley024:
I heard Looserpool remains at 7th position no matter the result today grin

Sorry grin Reminds me Moyes' time grin

They will move to 6th and 2 points from Man United.

They have been chasing us from 8 points down since Christmas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
elampiro:

They will move to 6th and 2 points from Man United.

They have been chasing us from 8 points down since Christmas.
If they win though I pray so
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
elampiro:

Define fraud.

I am no longer interested. You have already diverted the topic.

The say the truth is bitter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
chrisley024:
If they win though I pray so

I don't know what to wish for. Liverpool are back to being a big threat. They have won 4/5 of their last matches. The only draw was against Everton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Exactly my point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
elampiro:

I don't know what to wish for. Liverpool are back to being a big threat. They have won 4/5 of their last matches. The only draw was against Everton.
Let's remain 4th 1st
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

The whole of our attackers and strikers are fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
elampiro:

Exactly my point.

Yes ma point too

Happy Sunday Elampiro cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
chrisley024:
The whole of our attackers and strikers are fraud.

Big time

Starting from Captain Rooney lipsrsealed

Falcao and RvP

Dammit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
chrisley024:
Let's remain 4th 1st

You right brov, with that, there's a lil hope
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ashley Young is doing very well, except for his injuries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.