Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8679803 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by keyholder(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2015
Morning guys

#Glory_Glory_man_utd

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Keky hasn't come to greet us GGMU yet. Is he ok? cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by keyholder(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Meanwhile our very own Chris Smalling made goal team of the week ( wk1)

CHRIS SMALLING | Manchester United 1-0 Tottenham

A couple of key interceptions early on helped United see off the early threat from Spurs, and he looked assured in the centre-back role throughout as United eased to victory.
Image credit: Getty

Ur opinion : HIT or MISS

1. Hit (click like button)
2. Miss ( click report button grin )

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

It is only a daft sod.... A dingbat and a slubberdegullion who will write off any of the top sides after one game!
Fu..cking Monday idio...t grin

Funny boy, so you now realise there are top teams in the EPL? Is arsenal one of them? Yeye team that wins everything before the season starts. They are always one player short of becoming world class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Louis van Gaal is poised to sign Lucas Biglia for £17.5million this week - and keep on spending.....The sun.

Guys i thought there should be a limit to transfer rumors, what do we need a mildfielder like Biglia to do in an overcrowded mildfield? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tvegas:
Louis van Gaal is poised to sign Lucas Biglia for £17.5million this week - and keep on spending.....The sun.

Guys i thought there should be a limit to transfer rumors, what do we need a mildfielder like Biglia to do in an overcrowded mildfield? grin
Valid question.
We still have a leaking back and blunt forward line.
Plato is still signing midfielders.

If Rooney gets crocked and Hernandez leaves for West Ham?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
StarBoard:

Valid question.
We still have a leaking back and blunt forward line.
Plato is still signing midfielders.

If Rooney gets crocked and Hernandez leaves for West Ham?

For heavens sake we should be overspending in attack and Central defense right now but I feel LVG next goal is to convert some midfielders to strikers,i dont know where that man got his conversion philosophy from?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Are we believing every rumour out there now and blaming LvG due to rumours?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrTA:

Even if you are to believe rumours, not from THE SUN newspaper!!!! LOOOL
Common cheesy ... PM newspapers in Nigeria are more credible than THE SUN!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrTA:

LOL, some of his reasoning and statements are disconcerting .Some of those rumor are scary but LVG doesnt help either .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Even if you are to believe rumours, not from THE SUN newspaper!!!! LOOOL
Common cheesy ... PM newspapers in Nigeria are more credible than THE SUN!!!!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
StarBoard:

Really?
After one game?
Are you insane fam?! cheesy
The same goalkeeper that kept a clean against Chelsea two weeks ago.... Common, don't be silly
CechStays!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

After one game?
Are you insane fam?! cheesy
The same goalkeeper that kept a clean against Chelsea two weeks ago.... Common, don't be silly
CechStays!!!!
When people are talking, this im.becile wants to be heard/
You were here,crowing like a dick.less chicken over the De Gea saga and mocking us over Romero signing.
Cech-iti bobo kept a clean sheet in a glorified friendly and we wouldn't hear after that. Yet he allowed in goals like a leaking condom yesterday and this weak response is all you've got.

You need ifa. and that is no joke.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
dopeJemi:
PO

You really can't compare those players with a player approaching his thirties, there are few agile strikers who are in their thirties in the game today

Penalty duties taken from him is not due to his lacklustre performances, rooney may have past his prime but he's still not to be written off completely, he'll end up being our top scorer again this season, something he has managed to do season in season out

I bet rooney scores more than 15 goals this season

it then begs the question......what is a non-agile striker doing in our attack? united are one of the biggest clubs in europe. in terms of funds, united are easily in the top 3.....so why are we parading a player that isn't even in europe's top 20 list of forwards as our lead striker? we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

StarBoard:

You were here,crowing like a dick.less chicken over the De Gea saga and mocking us over Romero signing.
Cech-iti bobo kept a clean sheet in a glorified friendly and we wouldn't hear after that. Yet he allowed in goals like a leaking condom yesterday and this weak response is all you've got.

don't mind that pederast!
had united lost their opening game at home, the mumu woulda been here trolling that united are finished. arsenal lost last night and he's talking about 37 more games to go. elfeminine is a disgusting hypocrite!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elfeminine?? Lool!

Funny how Arsenal fans ve been scarce on dis thread in the last 20 hrs. If to say na dem win now, we'd ve been hearing tales of how Giroud would score 30 goals and how they'd win the EPL, UCL, LaLiga, French Open, PGA Tour, Formula 1 and WWE Royal Rumble. Bunch of hypocrites..

Arsenal fans are always quick to dish out bants but wen they lose, they go on indefinite leave of absence

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrTA:
Keky hasn't come to greet us GGMU yet. Is he ok? cry
I'll be back in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
StarBoard:

You are a brainless twerp..... A fu....cking dweeb!
I didn't know the DeGea comments touched you so hard.... Sat in a corner there like a fu...cking hardman, when in reality you are a woozy!
You need a herpes infested di....ck rammed down your throat!
What is there not to mock about Romero? or laugh at about the DeGea saga? If you want to laugh about Cech, who gives a rat ass? Even me myself I am having a bloody laugh... So do you think I will lose sleep like you have been?
Your neck long like maggi bottle over the DeGea saga.. Ni...gga get some grits and turkey sarnies!
Tosspot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
coogar:

don't mind that pederast!
had united lost their opening game at home, the mumu woulda been here trolling that united are finished. arsenal lost last night and he's talking about 37 more games to go. elfeminine is a disgusting hypocrite!

Coogar shut the fu..ck up!
What is new? How many opening games have we won since 2009? 2! That is why I aint losing no sleep!
37 to go fam... Trolling United win or lose is a norm fam! You don't need to lose games before ya'all get trolled!
Cant wait to play you cun...ts! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Coogar shut the fu..ck up!
What is new? How many opening games have we won since 2009? 2! That is why I aint losing no sleep!
37 to go fam... Trolling United win or lose is a norm fam! You don't need to lose games before ya'all get trolled!
Cant wait to play you cun...ts! cheesy

save the epistle to synagogue to yourself.....who cares how many opening games arsenal have lost? at least, there's one thing in common since 2009, arsenal haven't won the league. grin so you can forget winning the league this term again like you have been doing since 2004.

AdeLaNa1:
Elfeminine?? Lool!
Funny how Arsenal fans ve been scarce on dis thread in the last 20 hrs. If to say na dem win now, we'd ve been hearing tales of how Giroud would score 30 goals and how they'd win the EPL, UCL, LaLiga, French Open, PGA Tour, Formula 1 and WWE Royal Rumble. Bunch of hypocrites..
Arsenal fans are always quick to dish out bants but wen they lose, they go on indefinite leave of absence

arsenal fans are mostly deluded.
if you put keky and elfeminine into the mix, then you have an army of lunatics attacking the keyboard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Elfeminine?? Lool!

Some Arsenal fans please don't generalise!
I dish bants and I expect others to dish me ... I aint scared of that Akindanidani!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
coogar:

save the epistle to synagogue to yourself.....who cares how many opening games arsenal have lost? at least, there's one thing in common since 2009, arsenal haven't won the league. grin so you can forget winning the league this term again like you have been doing since 2004.

You will mop up your words at the end of the season! I have warned you cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You will mop up your words at the end of the season! I have warned you cheesy cheesy

you need to take your own advice, you lunatic!
i won, you lost......deal with it. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
coogar:

you need to take your own advice, you lunatic!
i won, you lost......deal with it. grin

We will be laughing and partying hard on this thread in a few days... Celebrating a humiliating loss!
Meanwhile you on that FPL thing this season? Mahrez and Cabaye brought home the bacon for me over the weekend cheesy
Need the codes for the NL one....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

We will be laughing and partying hard on this thread in a few days... Celebrating a humiliating loss!
Meanwhile you on that FPL thing this season? Mahrez and Cabaye brought home the bacon for me over the weekend cheesy
Need the codes for the NL one....

i do UFPL.....
FPL is for babies. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
coogar:

i do UFPL.....
FPL is for babies. grin

I bet your entire points haul since you started playing cant stand up to my worst points haul! grin
Olodo cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please someone remind me, has Manure qualified for the Champions league yet?

I just don't get this excited ejakulation scumtwats are having over Arsenal losing its first match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a brainless twerp..... A fu....cking dweeb!
I didn't know the DeGea comments touched you so hard.... Sat in a corner there like a fu...cking hardman, when in reality you are a woozy!
You need a herpes infested di....ck rammed down your throat!
What is there not to mock about Romero? or laugh at about the DeGea saga? If you want to laugh about Cech, who gives a rat ass? Even me myself I am having a bloody laugh... So do you think I will lose sleep like you have been?
Your neck long like maggi bottle over the DeGea saga.. Ni...gga get some grits and turkey sarnies!
Tosspot!

I really should ignore you till you grow some sense in a petri-dish.
Till then, keep blabbing.
This your forced britico doesnt mean anything. I shouldn't be arguing with a dim half-wit baboon whose reference to Petr Cech is a Community Shield game.

You made so much noise about De Gea, more than even we United fans put together.
Now you wanna talk like shi.t don't matter anymore after Cech couldn't out the romero you have been mocking with his shocking schoolboy goalkeeping.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Some Arsenal fans please don't generalise!
I dish bants and I expect others to dish me ... I aint scared of that Akindanidani!
Most Arsenal fans! Infact 98% of Arsenal fans! Well the season is still young. And after yesterday, expect the bants to keep rolling in. Don't worry by the end of the season, y'all are gonna be gulping in those bants like...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pataki:

I just don't get this excited ejakulation scumtwats are having over Arsenal losing its first match.
Why dont u let us worry about the UCL qualifiers and face more pressing matters...like how a 16yr old pocketed ur entire midfield. Or how Arsenal have now failed to score a goal at the Emirates in the last five league games. Or how Céch decided to go from GK to super hero overnight.....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pataki:

Cech couldn't even let the match finish before practicing his lectures on taking selfies. Just look what a world class goalkeeper in Cech has been turned to in one game under the professor emeritus. almost half of last season's goals conceded already. Shitty club, can't defend, can't attack against westham at home. if its not chelsea beating you by 6 goals, its Manchester united by 8, if its not us then our small brothers who just became a team less than a decade ago (a quater of your entire league domintion years) beating you by 6 goals. this article sums you ppl up and the next match you'll collect a good thmping, this article would be dusted and just redited for the date difference (there won't be much difference in players as baba ijebu buys one every season. I really pity cech, about to ruin an illustrious carrer playing for a basket defence like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2524013/Arsenal-collapse-Six-goals-Manchester-City-Laurent-Koscielny-injured-Jack-Wilshere-facing-ban.html

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hehehehe! I wouldn't want to be an Arsenal fan right now!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Why dont u let us worry about the UCL qualifiers and face more pressing matters...like how a 16yr old pocketed ur entire midfield. Or how Arsenal have now failed to score a goal at the Emirates in the last five league games. Or how Céch decided to go from GK to super hero dud overnight.....
*epic*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.