Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877202 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

3 games= 0 everything

We all know who

*continues carrying cement*

Hazard copped an assist today.

*Continues applying relaxer to my chest hair*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pedro... lipsrsealed

1st EPL Match- A goal, an assist & man of the Match... cheesy

I still don't understand why Man Utd failed to sign him...Smh... tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Odunharry:

very true..don't know why lvg and Woodward back down

Lack of foresight and common sense grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nihilist:

Hazard copped an assist today.

*Continues applying relaxer to my chest hair*

The pass he made to pedro? grin grin

I give up..m. Adios
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

The pass he made to pedro? grin grin

I give up..m. Adios

Better assist than the one Rooney gave Kyle Walker, my friend...

Good you gave up. I can do this all day. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nihilist:

Better assist than the one Rooney gave Kyle Walker, my friend...

Good you gave up. I can do this all day. cool

At least, his was one touch and one shot straight at goal

But ikebe super? Abeg make I go carry my cement abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

we are coming to ur thread tomorrow to throw a party
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
coded01:
Pedro... lipsrsealed

1st EPL Match- A goal, an assist & man of the Match... cheesy

I still don't understand why Man Utd failed to sign him...Smh... tongue

We signed Di Maria who had an explosive start to the EPL but things soon changed. I can't blame my coach for being undecided about Pedro.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
elampiro:

We signed Di Maria who had an explosive start to the EPL but things soon changed. I can't blame my coach for being undecided about Pedro.

Some might say things soon changed BECAUSE of your coach.

*Loads another bag of cement on Dopejemi's head*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

3 games= 0 everything
We all know who

*continues carrying cement*
Hazard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
LTSHANGY:
Hazard?

Yes oh bros
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

They said they do not need him grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
ryad mahrez is scoring goals for fun so do we say he is a world striker? pedro scored against a shitty west brom and the blame game goes let us see what he does when his gaffer starts parking his buses against standard teams,chelsea's defence leaks at 400cm3/sec

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
And he strikes again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Coogar is a frigging twerp for saying Lacazette will score 30 goals in the EPL!
For calling Wenger a tool because we have not made a bid or any attempt to bring the lad here, you are a tosser!!
I cant believe some of the nonsense I read on this thread at times.... Most of those nonsense from Coogar, the car salesman! grin

you are a spastic hilly-billy!
lacazette scored 31 goals in 40 apps last season. when was the last time any arsenal player scored more than 30 goals in a season. you guys are either fools or brainless to be comparing lacazette to the lazy premier league strikers on display this season. put lacazette in front of depay, mata and ashley young and watch him take the piss on premier league defenders. you think it's about having a brand name? nucca, it's about having the natural ability to get past defenders. look at what mahrez and montero are doing to defences in the league. lacazette is 50 times better than what you have seen for mahrez!

wenger is a fool for not signing lacazette!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Joeace3000:
Please lets stop antagonising rooney please. None of us here would be happy if someone came to our house and start accusing our wife or family member of something they didn't do. We would do all to prove that person wrong because blood is thicker than water. We should apply the same to Rooney on this thread. Lets repect his spouse here please!

which rooney is your spouse?
the same spouse that is milking £300k/week and performing like a nigerian division 2 striker?
i seriously doubt rooney has any shame. when he turns on his TV set and sees aguero, costa, etc making runs into the opponent's box to receive passes, can he not see he's nowhere near them? can he not see he should borrow a leaf from them? the other day he was saying he knows how to play the #9 positon.....no, he doesn't. he has lost the ability to play there.

in all the 21 premier league games he played in 2015, yesterday was only the 2nd time he had more than one shot on target. what sort of striker is that? people are making it seem like his lack of form only started this new season.....fact is, he has been shyte for a long time and his fans use his deeper role last season to excuse his shambolic performance. if rooney leaves tonight, no one would miss him. united fans would miss bebe before they miss this current rooney.

abeg, rooney is a disgrace to our red shirt! if LVG has any common sense, he would loan rooney out to az alkmaar!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
nyabinghi:
ryad mahrez is scoring goals for fun so do we say he is a world striker? pedro scored against a shitty west brom and the blame game goes let us see what he does when his gaffer starts parking his buses against standard teams,chelsea's defence leaks at 400cm3/sec
And rooney scored against world class team abi.......Give Praise when Due!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kolade354:
And rooney scored against world class team abi.......Give Praise when Due!!!
so the goals he has been scoring against arsenal,chelsea,tottenham,barcelona,ac milan are not against big teams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
nyabinghi:
so the goals he has been scoring against arsenal,chelsea,tottenham,barcelona,ac milan are not against big teams
You were trying to downplay pedro terrific debut as if he didn't perfrom.........I'm not questioning rooney performance in the past.........Just praise Pedro datz all!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kolade354:
You were trying to downplay pedro terrific debut as if he didn't perfrom.........I'm not questioning rooney performance in the past.........Just praise Pedro datz all!!!
i never said pedro isnt good why i posted was to let people know it isnt a new thing for someone to score on his debut,pedro might have struggled in a united shirt if he had debuted for us yesterday,some people have started comparing based on goals,wilson had a hat trick against wham that giroud couldnt score against does that make him better than giroud

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Looks like Benzema to Arsenal deal is done.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
elampiro:

Undecided about a player that has more trophies than Chelsea in their entire history... shocked grin

Pedro to Chelsea: Spaniard’s trophy cabinet will need an annex built on to his Cobham mansion… I’m delighted we’ve beaten Manchester United to him - Fan's View lipsrsealed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3203740/Pedro-Chelsea-m-delighted-ve-beaten-Manchester-United-Fan-s-View.html

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
coogar:

which rooney is your spouse?
the same spouse that is milking £300k/week and performing like a nigerian division 2 striker?
i seriously doubt rooney has any shame. when he turns on his TV set and sees aguero, costa, etc making runs into the opponent's box to receive passes, can he not see he's nowhere near them? can he not see he should borrow a leaf from them? the other day he was saying he knows how to play the #9 positon.....no, he doesn't. he has lost the ability to play there.

in all the 21 premier league games he played in 2015, yesterday was only the 2nd time he had more than one shot on target. what sort of striker is that? people are making it seem like his lack of form only started this new season.....fact is, he has been shyte for a long time and his fans use his deeper role last season to excuse his shambolic performance. if rooney leaves tonight, no one would miss him. united fans would miss bebe before they miss this current rooney.

abeg, rooney is a disgrace to our red shirt! if LVG has any common sense, he would loan rooney out to az alkmaar!

When i was referring to spouse, i was referring to Elampiro. You didn't get my sarcasm. We all know if Rooney comes out to say he agrees that he is shyte and useless to our team, Elampiro would defend him saying it's because of all the backlash he is saying so. Rooney is still good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
chrisley024:
Looks like Benzema to Arsenal deal is done.
Kip Fooling urself.........Who will replace benzema in madrid team..........madrid is not stupiid lyk arsenal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Odunharry:

we are coming to ur thread tomorrow to throw a party

There wont be any party other than a victory party and admittance will be strictly by IV!

Mukina, or whoever is moderating this section, please take note grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kolade354:
Kip Fooling urself.........Who will replace benzema in madrid team..........madrid is not stupiid lyk arsenal
You are quoting a United fan tho...
Cr7 is practically a number 9 in all ramifications already, bale ,isco , James will play behind him IF benzema leaves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
coogar:

you are a spastic hilly-billy!
lacazette scored 31 goals in 40 apps last season. when was the last time any arsenal player scored more than 30 goals in a season. you guys are either fools or brainless to be comparing lacazette to the lazy premier league strikers on display this season. put lacazette in front of depay, mata and ashley young and watch him take the piss on premier league defenders. you think it's about having a brand name? nucca, it's about having the natural ability to get past defenders. look at what mahrez and montero are doing to defences in the league. lacazette is 50 times better than what you have seen for mahrez!

wenger is a fool for not signing lacazette!

Look at this one..... Why not go and sign him to solve your striking crisis?! Because he scored more than 30 in a watery league, it means he will do it in the prem.... ..Don't you get tired of spitting nonsense? Coming from you who told us Falcao will net double figures in the EPL for MUFC last season.... Why should I take you serious?
You have had a catalogue of wrong predictions about players since I have known you on this forum.... Do you think you can convince me/us on Lacazette?
On Arsenal and Wenger not going for Lacazette..... What we don't need is someone who is unproven elsewhere, what we are trying to do here is raise the bar on all fronts...... If that is your new levels, then get in touch with LVG and Woodward, I am sure they can do it for you!
Our levels is beyond bringing in strikers who are unproven... If it is not better than what we have, pointless!Let Lacazette go out and bang in double figures outside of the paperweight ligue 1 first before the hype commences...
Maybe you want me to start telling you about how Bafe Gomis plundered goals for St Etienne and Lyon in double figures yet struggled at first when he got here... Or Sidney Govou who faded into obscurity.... Or even Guivarch who loaded the nets in ligue 1 for Rennes and Auxerre...
The EPL is no joke.... For you to come here and start scoring goals without been around much, you must be different class.... Lacazatte is unproven... Been at Lyon forever, played triple figure games and only scored 51 goals... Dude what are you smoking?
You are a disgrace

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
the star studded madrid couldnt even score a goal is ronaldo too lazy and fat, i cant believe ronaldo has only one la liga title playing for madrid, benitez just like van gaal barca for another la liga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
leggo:

You are quoting a United fan tho...
Cr7 is practically a number 9 in all ramifications already, bale ,isco , James will play behind him IF benzema leaves.
Oya clap forurself Mr Analyst......Barca too will sell suraez and messi will topstrike.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kolade354:
Oya clap forurself Mr Analyst......Barca too will sell suraez and messi will topstrike.
I don't know if you are trying to be a smart ass , its not a good look on you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
coogar:

or eyimba fc

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.