Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8744366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Elfenomeno1 has been ruthlessly dispatched to the depths of hell by Funlord the dark destroyer.

Now for the main event.
Pant-Hanky Pataki vs Jigsawkillah!!! Looks like there might be another Nyabinghi style graduation picture tonight.

Stay tuned folks.

Tonight's show is brought to you courtesy of Waafe ku la lehi bitters. Please pick a bottle from Dadehmola's kiosk by the gate on your way out.

Waafe ku la lehi....for the ultimate power.

Drink responsibly

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dadehmola:

An Indirect Request for the pix of a dude in a graduation gown??

Again??

tf do you mean by 'again'? Pant-Hankie maybe a graduate, but how good is his result? We don't want recipients of the 'let my people go' hardpaper coming here to spew rubbish simply because it's a faceless forum!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
[size=15pt]With all these disses wey I dey read fight dey hungry me

abeg hol my shirt for me

Iya anybody!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nihilstjnr:
Elfenomeno1 has been ruthlessly dispatched to the depths of hell by Funlord the dark destroyer.

Now for the main event.
Pant-Hanky Pataki vs Jigsawkillah!!! Looks like there might be another Nyabinghi style graduation picture tonight.

Stay tuned folks.

Tonight's show is brought to you courtesy of Waafe ku la lehi bitters. Please pick a bottle from Dadehmola's kiosk by the gate on your way out.

Drink responsibly

Dem ban you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
JigsawKillah:

tf do you mean by 'again'? Pant-Hankie maybe a graduate, but how good is his result? We don't want recipients of the 'let my people go' hardpaper coming here to spew rubbish simply because it's a faceless forum!

Never mind...

its just that, with the way things are going, we might have to open a photo album for graduation pictures on this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1 post=3 ;D7368952:
Loool! Took the liberty of checking out that twitter account in ur profile. If this is really you(pic), i can understand why u always so mad and miserable. Hell, I'd want to kill myself if i looked like dat(pic).

Lool! Nigga be looking hungry and angry in dat cheap tie like u spent the whole day roaming the streets of Lagos looking for employment
grin grin

Nihilist don chop ban grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nihilstjnr:

Now for the main event.

Stay tuned folks.

Drink responsibly
Lool! Who be dis clown cheesy Lool Nihilist na ur junor bro be dis??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Before we continue our bouts for tonight lets reach our Sponsors

http://www.okooloyunworldwide.com/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lool! Una don mad for dis thread. Fight too dey hungry u pple
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
JigsawKillah:

More educated than his HOD. . .
Yet you couldn't make second class? NOUN or not, most times, it's the knowledge acquired that counts.

I partake in Long Distance learning, splitting my spare time between fun and books, yet still making As. What do you have? Show us your degree! Don't tell us you're more intelligent than your HOD, show us. Your only confirmed 'A' is spending 7yrs here, and beating your chest that the only thing you've learnt is E-fights. Do you have a wife? Kids? A home? Bring proofs. Bolt is running away with your destiny pig. You don't have a future bros.

Pant-hankie? Who else chooses such a deluded name if not for a downgraded real life version of Mr Ibu?

You are partaking in long distance education, yet you keep failing exams? Is your destiny set on LONG DISTANCE FAILURE?

Pataki is a graduate, trained in the best of education globally. Buhari's current ADC was my camp commandant, so go bring out your calculator and start punching in the figures.

My standard of living is what you dream about every night. Your future aspiration is my past! I hate noisemaking on this forum, as most of you idiots are nothing but diseased brain goats. As I told you, go and face your studies. Your parents labored to send you to Open University not to come online and engage people who are far more intellectually equipped than your HOD.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Even Sinizia Same dude who got washed in and out by a female in the Rap Section

These Orangutans are feeling too fly!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin
ElFenomeno1:

Done copying and spewing incoherent mumbo jumbos ... OK let's go!

If anything needs studying, it is your modus operandi around the male subject.... buttcracker on the loose hey yo!

Architect of vitriol in your pants, nothing beyond!
If anything gets cashed, it's the cheque your mum me for having my brethren school your sister anally in the public!

The obsession with Co...cks is not surprising, after all the man who accidentally loaded your mum is a Co..ckspur!

You were fed co....cks from the womb, fast forward a few decades, your still riding Co....ck's for MBs and dimes

The sh it you stand for is not worthy .... your family areunion equally worthless.... the point of me is to make you sick, sick to the bone marrows.

You should be expunged violently, you pungent smelling as.a hole whose cranium is made of chitin and brain compartment loaded with chopped di...cks

You should spend less time lifting lines off e-battle websites and channel your energy to creating your own, fat fuc...king pizza face with a beeb round the neck to mop the excessive foaming at the mouth!

As usual when a reporobate dullard has no excuse for the multiple visual slaps that have been delivered to his glass jaw with maximum alacrity they try to resort to slander as a way of saving face!
Listen GIRL, I _fuck up sluts like you for breakfast, then I _fuck real sluts like your mother for lunch before finally at dinner, I serve _cock donuts to your little sister! You know its good for her health right? Calcium for her bones and high grade man milk for her jawline! I'm responsible for _shitting all over your family tree! But due to the fact that you are all so inherently _stupid and air headed your keke napep driving father actually gives me props consistently for a job well done, your kid brother is my number 1 fan while your teenage sister is my main _bitch!
I was wondering this factory fitted _stupidity running in your bloodline can't be an anomaly! Are your parents siblings by any chance? Because after meeting you all, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of _incest? Any similarity between your family and humans is purely coincidental! Hopeless beast of burden! ELFEMINATE!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Weyrey sombori. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
I DON'T want to play for Manchester United

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kSf48LvdB4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pataki:

You are partaking in long distance education, yet you keep failing exams? Is your destiny set on LONG DISTANCE FAILURE?

Pataki is a graduate, trained in the best of education globally. Buhari's current ADC was my camp commandant, so go bring out your calculator and start punching in the figures.

My standard of living is what you dream about every night. Your future aspiration is my past! I hate noisemaking on this forum, as most of you idiots are nothing but diseased brain goats. As I told you, go and face your studies. Your parents labored to send you to Open University not to come online and engage people who are far more intellectually equipped than your HOD.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
*Continues sipping my kuunu via NNPC pipe* cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pataki:

your this is that and your that is this . . . where are the darned proofs!!!

You talk about standard of living . . . what standard of living? You think we don't know how a couple of years ago, your father buys you earpiece everytime, so you won't hear him fûcking your mom? Is that what you call a high standard of living? Bros, you should be pelted with hot stones for thinking we all here are cowbrained as you. Intellectually sound people are those we know their qualifications, not the ones who see the 'autocorrect' option as life saving. May thunder ravage the remainder of your frustrated life if you talk education and yet don't bring proofs. Hopeless son of a village pröstitûtè
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Even Sinizia
Same dude who got washed in and out by a female in the Rap Section

These Orangutans are feeling too fly!
Hmmmmn! We might ve anoda fight on our hands....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
No dey diss National Open University

Obasanjo na graduate for there oo

Nigeria's immediate past President, Olusegun Obasanjo, Sunday joined hundreds of other students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) to write their semester examination in the South-west city of Abeoukuta, his hometown

http://www.panapress.com/Obasanjo-writes-university-exam--13-506831-17-lang2-index.html

[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=121143.0&attach=42433&image.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin

The _stupid premature born oragutan is probabaly checking his history of disses for recycled lines! Hopless stinking, gayner supporting, ass munching, child molesting, dim witted troll! I spit on your grave you dirty ELFEMINATE disease afflicted numbskull! Stank Bastard!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
funlord:
grin

As usual when a reporobate dullard has no excuse for the multiple visual slaps that have been delivered to his glass jaw with maximum alacrity they try to resort to slander as a way of saving face!
Listen GIRL, I _fuck up sluts like you for breakfast, then I _fuck real sluts like your mother for lunch before finally at dinner, I serve _cock donuts to your little sister! You know its good for her health right? Calcium for her bones and high grade man milk for her jawline! I'm responsible for _shitting all over your family tree! But due to the fact that you are all so inherently _stupid and air headed your keke napep driving father actually gives me props consistently for a job well done, your kid brother is my number 1 fan while your teenage sister is my main _bitch!
I was wondering this factory fitted _stupidity running in your bloodline can't be an anomaly! Are your parents siblings by any chance? Because after meeting you all, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of _incest? Any similarity between your family and humans is purely coincidental! Hopeless beast of burden! ELFEMINATE!

It should be a crime killing an already dead man!

You should be arrested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
2 grannies gettin' killed in one night. . .

Change is inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
JigsawKillah:

You talk about standard of living . . . what standard of living? You think we don't know how a couple of years ago, your father buys you earpiece everytime, so you won't hear him fûcking your mom? Is that what you call a high standard of living? Bros, you should be pelted with hot stones for thinking we all here are cowbrained as you. Intellectually sound people are those we know their qualifications, not the ones who see the 'autocorrect' option as life saving. May thunder ravage the remainder of your frustrated life if you talk education and yet don't bring proofs. Hopeless son of a village pröstitûtè
Wau! Not bad! Not bad! Pataki wat say u??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2015
grin cheesy
Guys no wan gree go sleep oh!
Abeg na abattoir we dey? See person flesh dey fly like that of cow...

Funlord(Man United) vs Elf(Arsenal)
8:2

cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Listen GIRL, I _fuck up sluts like you for breakfast, then I _fuck real sluts like your mother for lunch before finally at dinner, I serve _cock donuts to your little sister! You know its good for her health right? Calcium for her bones and high grade man milk for her jawline! I m responsible for _shitting all over your family tree! But due to the fact that you are all so inherently _stupid and air headed your keke napep driving father actually gives me props consistently for a job well done, your kid brother is my number 1 fan while your teenage sister is my main _bitch!
I was wondering this factory fitted _stupidity running in your bloodline can't be an anomaly! Are your parents siblings by any chance? Because after meeting you all, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest? Any similarity between your family and humans is purely coincidental! Hopeless beast of burden! ELFEMINATE!

If only that was yours... then I'd be worthy but as usual, it's the yanking, Janking and lifting spree tonight!
When you lift, make sure you edit properly... reprobate!
You fu...ck men all day every day... the only punny you could have seen was coming out of your mum's but unfortunately your eyesight was bad as a result of the violent poking which blinded you and ruined her internally!
Explains why you can't edit the shi...t you lift off the Internet with the help of your obese uncle!

Excruciating jabs on your head has created sinkholes wider than the orifice you crawled off...

You glorified nonce.... whose spleen should be crushed with a steel toe cap!

Descendant of an abominable mating between a dog and a cripple cum hunchback... reason why your face is the coming together of the bits out of beer parlour and soup joint in Calabar.

Funtwerp you a big fuc king fuc..ktard

Red earth on your face!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Incased u missed it, here's the highlight of the fight between FunBeast & Elfeminine

Funlord 8 - 2 Elfenomeno1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Pataki:

My standard of living is what you dream about every night. Your future aspiration is my past! I hate noisemaking on this forum, as most of you idiots are nothing but diseased brain goats. As I told you, go and face your studies. Your parents labored to send you to Open University not to come online and engage people who are far more intellectually equipped than your HOD .

shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

lolzzzzzzz,u are officially crazy....... Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2015
JigsawKillah:

You don't wanna go the way of insulting parents. Go and read my past postings on this board. Your parents will log on this forum and personally beg if I start with you on that level.

Pataki - auto correct? Am I intimidating you that much? I told you I am a graduate na. My Masters thesis proudly adorns my University library for future generation to read and learn from.

Why do you keep failing exams in your Open University? Even Obasanjo as old as he is, passed his exams from Open University. Do you think it is your destiny to be a graduate? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
JigsawKillah:

shocked shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

The _stupid premature born oragutan is probabaly checking his history of disses for recycled lines! Hopless stinking, shekpe supporting, ass munching, child molesting, dim witted troll! I spit on your grave you dirty ELFEMINATE disease afflicted numbskull! Stank Bastard!!!!!
Pls sir,he is not a Chelsea fan sir....Thank u sir,ESE sir....
Hope u aren't vexed sir...
Thanks Boss...

career destroying LORD,and its not FUN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, chrisley024(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.