Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758589 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

As for you, I don't even know where to begin or summarize your case. You are a JAMBITE who is applying to LASU if I am correct. You just wrote your exam on August 4th, so I guess you have idle time on your hands right now.

Spend your time wisely. I have promised myself never to exchange banters with any teenage kid who think the internet is a license to rambunctious behavior, and who are still trying to find their bearing in life.

I wish you success further.

Cheers.
Not every jambite is a teenager Mr, i have a degree and it isn't bad applying for another. I won't brag with you but i have and can do things you only dream of. Its pathetic enough you went as low as doing a background check on my post just to make a point. Stop belitting yourself all over the place and get a life. I just can't believe you went as low as ransacking my post and came up with such conclusions. You've gat time o your hands really. I think this was same way you went to ransack that other guys post to get his school and other personal info too. But here you've gat the wrong dude.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 1:00am On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Be reasonable atleast once.....who wouldn't appeal to save face.......You think it wasn't done on purpose?? This is a deal that went through at the same time

23:46

THE WOLF SAYS FAREWELL

Ricky van Wolfswinkel has taken to social media in the last few minutes to bid farewell to Norwich City after joining Real Betis this evening. You see, it is possible for and English and Spanish club to get a deal done at the last minute...

Wud like 2 thank everyone that supported me. Fans and teammates. I genuinely think and hope #Ncfc will have a great season. The Wolf
— RickyvanWolfswinkel (@RvWolfswinkel9) August 31, 2015

Save face?? If you think so.....Pls next time drop the insults

Let them appeal, we will also show we want to help but at the moment

23:39

NO WORD FROM LA LIGA

The official La Liga Twitter account has Tweeted a link to "all the confirmed signings". Denis Suarez, Adrian Lopez and Joaquin Sanchez are all listed - but no mention of David de Gea...
Save face? If u think so....pls next time drop the insults
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 1:03am On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

You don hide have i floored you enough
Are u obsessed with getting one over me? Goodluck mate grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Its amazing an acclaimed adult here goes as low as digging into peoples personal affairs to display. All for the sake of analysing the game. Disgusting really.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

Save face? If u think so....pls next time drop the insults

not my fault that i see all Chelsea fans posses a certain level of intelligence... still waiting for the day ill be proven wrong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
Not every jambite is a teenager Mr, i have a degree and it isn't bad applying for another. I won't brag with you but i have and can do things you only dream off. Its pathetic enough you went as low as doing a background check on my post just to make a point. Stop belitting yourself all over the place and get a life. I just can't believe you went as low as ransacking my post and came up with such conclusions. You've gat time o your hands really. I think this was same way you went to ransack that other guys post to get his school and other personal info too. But here you've gat the wrong dude.
You are a jambite. Whether you have a useless degree before is none of my business. I am not competing with you. You have your life to live, I have mine. Same as you have your life here on NL. I have never known about your existence till you started quoting me up and down seeking for attention.

Whatever you can do in your life is your business. Make a living out of it. I cannot be aarsed in whatever way dude. Ignore my post here. I have told you, I am not here to entertain you. Is that difficult for you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2015
In as much as this Pataki guys can be annoying.... its not enough reason to go dig into his profile... Gosh!!! thats the most childish thing iv ever seen.. tomorrow u guys will start saying you are matured, you are graduates n all that balderdash.... yl u go sniffing ppl up like a ninny.... u Arsenal n Chelsea fans really make one wonder what u did to ur brains

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 1:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Thought this thread was supposed to be for discussing things related to United.

All I ever see here is Internet wars. Can't people argue about football civilly without insults
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:17am On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
In as much as this Pataki guys can be annoying.... its not enough reason to go dig into his profile... Gosh!!! thats the most childish thing iv ever seen.. tomorrow u guys will start saying you are matured, you are graduates n all that balderdash.... yl u go sniffing ppl up like a ninny.... u Arsenal n Chelsea fans really make one wonder what u did to ur brains
The thing dey vex me no be small. Imagine leaving the discussion and digging into personal affairs to display.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 1:18am On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

not my fault that i see all Chelsea fans posses a certain level of intelligence... still waiting for the day ill be proven wrong
Mrloiusvangaal vs Mourinholic... grin grin grin..... Hahaha,because both guys are padi,I will let it slide....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
I'll advice you to let my encounter with you be the last time you dig into peoples personal affairs to display. Base whatever you have to say on what is being discussed. Its immature leaving the subject and going to ransack and dig into peoples life. I have seen you do it twice now and i know with the way your brain functions if you ain't cautioned, you'll repeat it. Btw; as long as you post trash on this manchester united thread, there is no way you can avoid a mention from me. Like i said ealier today, your stupidity might be contagious and should be kept in check. The only way to avoid me is to back your belongings and move to your thread. If not, brace yourself.
LOL! You sure speak tough. Live up to your rantings son. I will love to see what cyber-kungfu moves you have.

Make it worthwhile for me. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Nihilist cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:22am On Sep 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
The thing dey vex me no be small. Imagine leaving the discussion and digging into personal affairs to display.

You no get rat poison for cupboard? Go drink am to cure your vexation. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Tval:
Nihilist cheesy

Bros Tval. I hail o. How is the ministry?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 1:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Nihilist:

Bros Tval. I hail o. How is the ministry?
The ministry is moving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 1:31am On Sep 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
Not every jambite is a teenager Mr, i have a degree and it isn't bad applying for another. I won't brag with you but i have and can do things you only dream of. Its pathetic enough you went as low as doing a background check on my post just to make a point. Stop belitting yourself all over the place and get a life. I just can't believe you went as low as ransacking my post and came up with such conclusions. You've gat time o your hands really. I think this was same way you went to ransack that other guys post to get his school and other personal info too. But here you've gat the wrong dude.
That's how he went to the past post of jigsawkillah to insult the guy because he attend NOUN

I won't be suprised at the end of the day if pataki is a truck pusher under the bridge

He is so jobless he will check all ur posts on nl to look for a flaw to insult u

What a childish tw@t.

If u could check our previous talk the only thing he has been repeating is the number 40

Only loosers look for straws to catch

To even show u how childish this guy is;

We were even talking 2 days ago but after I made a post about arsenal fans judging man utd fans case

The child turned it into a malice saying I should not quote him again em papa na super mod? The last time I kept malice was in primary 2 even the chelsea fans I pick trouble with I still go back to reason with some its disgracefull for a msc masters Bleep ccc ddd degree holder as pataki to be keeping e-malice

Grow up u pathetic apka-nsi

Some times I wonder who is more clueless him or his coach mr ars.e

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 1:34am On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
This is the opposite bro check my recent previous argument with him he ransacked my post to see any flaws and he found one and keeps clutching on straws read the whole saga again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 01, 2015
this cracked me up...

With the way the whole saga has dragged out with united making one unreasonable demand after another, i'm fairly certain there was never a serious plan to sell this guy to Real

Modified* the gif doesn't seem to be working...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Some people go tear vein on top Pataki matter. grin

If una like break bottle, I will be here and everywhere to continually be your living nightmare. cool

Let it roll.

Fortunately, your silly insults don't affect the air I breathe. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
Its amazing an acclaimed adult here goes as low as digging into peoples personal affairs to display. All for the sake of analysing the game. Disgusting really.
The dude can't face u like a man

He can't have an e-fight
All he does is check ur old past and look for a straw to clutch on and later he will start boasting of how he made 2 chelsea fans leave nairaland

Abeg is that an achievement in life

That was how a certain funlord/thenonce disgraced him here but he couldn't reply cos he didn't see any flaws after ransacking his old post

Insulting some1 because he is an undergraduate

Weren't u a jambite before

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:42am On Sep 01, 2015
moneysoldier2:

That's how he went to the past post of jigsawkillah to insult the guy because he attend NOUN

I won't be suprised at the end of the day if pataki is a truck pusher under the bridge

He is so jobless he will check all ur posts on nl to look for a flaw to insult u

What a childish tw@t.

If u could check our previous talk the only thing he has been repeating is the number 40

Only loosers look for straws to catch

To even show u how childish this guy is;

We were even talking 2 days ago but after I made a post about arsenal fans judging man utd fans case

The child turned it into a malice saying I should not quote him again em papa na super mod? The last time I kept malice was in primary 2 even the chelsea fans I pick trouble with I still go back to reason with some its disgracefull for a msc masters Bleep ccc ddd degree holder as pataki to be keeping e-malice

Grow up u pathetic apka-nsi

Some times I wonder who is more clueless him or his coach mr ars.e
I don't just understand how people take what we discuss here, though i've been cautioning the guy all day but i never held anything against him in my heart, its all football bants, but for 2mins after i saw his reply to me after digging into my posts, i couldn't believe he just did that and didn't know how to reply him initially. It shows he takes every bant here personally, carring it like heavy stone in his heart, even when offline he still thinks of how to get back. Childish i tell you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 1:47am On Sep 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
I don't just understand how people take what we discuss here, though i've been cautioning the guy all day but i never held anything against him in my heart, its all football bants, but for 2mins after i saw his reply to me after digging into my posts, i couldn't believe he just did that and didn't know how to reply him initially. It shows he takes every bant here personally, carring it like heavy stone in his heart, even when offline he still thinks of how to get back. Childish i tell you.
Me too o I even tagged the lad on a funny pics but was suprised when he told me not to quote him again

Ignore the old confused man abeg

To even think I spent the new month arguing with some one benzema called a clown goodnight

Hopefully de gea go stay so some people go swallow ota pia pia grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Slyder(m): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Omo na wa ooo. We get CID, EFCC, FRSC, etc for here wey dey carry out background checks. Wetin i no go see for nairaland. @uniqegem, report am to seun na, make them drop hammer for him head. Make i dey waka now before them search me join.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:56am On Sep 01, 2015
UniqueGem:

Pele. I dey go sleep abeg. Success with your result. As much as I can be annoying attimes, I have my soft side. I must have hurt your feelings somehow. My apologies.

Hopefully DDG's matter is resolved and we can move on to other things. You sound like a reasonable chap.

Goodnight mate.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 1:58am On Sep 01, 2015
Slyder:
Omo na wa ooo. We get CID, EFCC, FRSC, etc for here wey dey carry out background checks. Wetin i no go see for nairaland. @uniqegem, report am to seun na, make them drop hammer for him head. Make i dey waka now before them search me join.
grin grin

FBI
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 2:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Viewing this topic: Rehn( m ), Ogbeche77, nitrogen( m ), larride ( m ), UniqueGem ( m ), afrodoc2, Tval ( m ), Mikechinos ( m ), patwilly( m ) and 1 guest(s)... Una knorr dey sleep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 01, 2015
leggo:
Viewing this topic: Rehn( m ), Ogbeche77, nitrogen( m ), larride ( m ),
UniqueGem ( m ), afrodoc2, Tval ( m ), Mikechinos ( m ), patwilly( m ) and 1
guest(s)...
Una knorr dey sleep
Some of us no dey your time zone smiley smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Some of us no dey your time zone smiley smiley
lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4rmthewest(m): 2:46am On Sep 01, 2015
I'm new here...die hard red fan.....#GGMU

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Dadehmola:

I only said what you were trying so hard not to say cheesy grin

How's it the right amount when that transaction has left us worse off?? Jeez - Madrid replaced a legend with a 24 year old world class goalie and forced their reserve goalie down our throats. cheesy grin

Guys, Abeg Make una no vex for the repetitions - the thing just dey funny to me. smiley

It's the right amount, but it left us worse off and it's LvG's fault for not planning ahead and buying the likes of Lloris.

All I'm saying the amount we sold him for is okay, not the petty £15M Madrid was bargaining for earlier. But we lost a star (which was inevitable) and replaced him with someone lower than him due to Gaal's inability to think ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.