Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8838305 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Damn...

You boys don't even play at all.

I've noticed some nice and sweet jabs that have been landed over the last few pages.

I've also noticed a very very bad habit. Some posters are jocking Coogar way too closely. I read one post with almost line for line plagiarised content. That's not good at all. Keep it original.

I'm on the train now so I will be following this bout silently. When I get home I will post my highlights.

E no go better for any peacekeeper by the way. Keep it dirty, bloody and gory lads. Nihilist is with you in spirit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thierry Henry scored 284 times in 581 matches playing fir top clubs and some retards would claim he would have scored 700 goals playing for United, rooney is a god. 233 in 486 games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ruud scored total of 249 goals in 449 goals as a box striker yet idiots claim rooney failed even with him playing other roles and scoring 233 times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
cry nyabinghi if I were you, I will quietly walk out of this thread, unfollow the thread never to be remembered again. Haba! Na only u waka come ? All these roasting, bashing, trashing, kricacum crackers and yabis u are receiving left and right from these United faithfuls is enough to make u feel dejected and rejected by the human race. Its too much for you now. I dey pity u o!
If it continues like this, your students will miss you o cos I see you being hospitalised for heart attack and emotional stress coupled with depression and rejection.

Sorry in advance.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm just feeling for you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
nyabinghi:
a look through my posts and your's will show who worships coogar, you are a nonentity with no iota of hope , i repeat, i have been using the cyberworld before your father could purchase a 386 pc, son of a LovePeddler. You live in ojuelegba
shut up!!! u hv nothing! my dad is ur age mate (n quite possibly u may be older than him seeing that u recently confessed to be over 65 years) n he is making great folks become real niggas out there but what is ur achievement u piss drinker? yes that's right, slaying mobs on NL!!!

See this Coogar stalking poor ape with no dignity ranting like a wh0re being DPed grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
shut up!!! u hv nothing! my dad is ur age mate (n quite possibly u may be older than him seeing that u recently confessed to be over 65 years) n he is making great folks become real niggas out there but what is ur achievement u piss drinker? yes that's right, slaying mobs on NL!!!

See this Coogar stalking poor ape with no dignity ranting like a wh0re being DPed grin
i am your dad's agemate year, let me tell you how i bleeped your mum before your dad snatched her from me. ring my digits
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
nyabinghi:
Rooney's rate is better than that of Sir Charlton and close to Dennis law's own yet these fools say his return is poor especially that failed salesman coogar, his retarded mates will echo the same, birds of a feather flock together.

you are a fool.....
sir charlton never played as a striker. he was a midfielder.
rooney has always been a striker.....a failed one for that matter.
so from that point of view, you are a disgrace to the scrotum that produced you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
igbsam:
cry nyabinghi if I were you, I will quietly walk out of this thread, unfollow the thread never to be remembered again. Haba! Na only u waka come ? All these roasting, bashing, trashing, kricacum crackers and yabis u are receiving left and right from these United faithfuls is enough to make u feel dejected and rejected by the human race. Its too much for you now. I dey pity u o!
If it continues like this, your students will miss you o cos I see you being hospitalised for heart attack and emotional stress coupled with depression and rejection.

Sorry in advance.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm just feeling for you.
feel for me ke, i am used to taking on their types, dont feel for me, you don try. you dont even know me at all, if you do, you wont bother yourself, the mods can join them too and you can if you wish.The dont call me a lionheart for fun. Roasting ke, i slay dem in a million. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
The Nwabingo Cycle

- Post his graduation pics in NL to prove he actually graduated from school( only shameless sickos do that)

- Boast about being on NL longer than Seun Osewa himself

- Boast about slaying mobs on NL

Repeat grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
nyabinghi:
feel for me ke, i am used to taking on their types, dont feel for me, you don try. you dont even know me at all, if you do, you wont bother yourself, the mods can join them too and you can if you wish.The dont call me a lionheart for fun. Roasting ke, i slay dem in a million. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you? a lion-heart?

the only reason you still come here to post is cos you lack any iota of decorum. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
coogar:

you are a fool.....
sir charlton never played as a striker. he was a midfielder.
rooney has always been a striker.....a failed one for that matter.
so from that point of view, you are a disgrace to the scrotum that produced you.
how many matches was a rooney the pivot of united's attack in his games, you are a fool. How come RVN and henry didnt score 400 career goals in europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
nyabinghi:
i am your dad's agemate year, let me tell you how i bleeped your mum before your dad snatched her from me. ring my digits
u mean how u were caught asking a small girl in ur class to suck ur d!ck ? !diot that his age mates r running shows in the world n he's busy "slaying mobs" on NL. Even an Agbero hustling for his daily bread is definitely 5 times better than ur sorry a55 grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
nyabinghi:

I don't see you slaying anything....the only thing I see u doing to them is clapping your hands to kill invisible mosquitoes you not sure existed. Well sha, lionheart kwa, more like weasel heart. Keep it up

one love bro

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
coogar:

you? a lion-heart?

the only reason you still come here to post is cos you lack any iota of decorum. grin
Nairaland aint your father's property and i have the right to post anywhere i wanna, you have been found out, on other threads they know you as a useless fellow, a walk to bayern's thread will highlight where u were called a useless fellow in real life. Come back home and serve your jail term. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
igbsam:

I don't see you slaying anything....the only thing I see u doing to them is clapping your hands to kill invisible mosquitoes you not sure existed. Well sha, lionheart kwa, more like weasel heart. Keep it up

one love bro

grin
cowards keep networking just to have a dig at me, you small reach, go and suck your mama's nipples they are wet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
E no go better for those Nairaland hackers who robbed us of that glorious picture.

I can't believe no one saved that pic.

Nobody!

Nyabinghi can we have one shot abeg? Just one shot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nihilist:
Damn...

You boys don't even play at all.

I've noticed some nice and sweet jabs that have been landed over the last few pages.

I've also noticed a very very bad habit. Some posters are jocking Coogar way too closely. I read one post with almost line for line plagiarised content. That's not good at all. Keep it original.

I'm on the train now so I will be following this bout silently. When I get home I will post my highlights.

E no go better for any peacekeeper by the way. Keep it dirty, bloody and gory lads. Nihilist is with you in spirit

I see what you're seeing

and Amen to the closer!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
aguero has 176 goals in 353 games yet they would claim he would have scored 500 goals playing for barca,madrid man u et al. Rooney's return is close to these guys even with the shunting over the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
oya respond to the goals return of igwe, RVN and aguero are they defenders too, bloodklaats
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
zlatan 274 goals in 455 matches in top flight football yet fools claim wazza is shyte when most of these guys have played as arrow heads of attacks. E no go better for all of Una
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
is he still talking to himself? grin someone should pls fly this octogenarian abroad n put him in a hospice please? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
RVP 161 goals in 346 yet retards want us to admit Rooney has been shyte all his playing days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
nyabinghi:
Nairaland aint your father's property and i have the right to post anywhere i wanna, you have been found out, on other threads they know you as a useless fellow, a walk to bayern's thread will highlight where u were called a useless fellow in real life. Come back home and serve your jail term. grin grin grin grin grin grin

nyabinghi.....big for nothing flatulent bastard.
what legacy are you going to leave behind for your children?
what would your kids learn from you when you are still doing rastafara
at this stage of your life. you have gone past mid-life crisis. how do we
solve your problem? how can we collectively help your insanity?

parrotibaba:
is he still talking to himself? grin someone should pls fly this octogenarian abroad n put him in a hospice please? grin

you think we haven't attempted the above?
all the foreign embassies refused to grant him a visa.....
their reason was.....nyabingo is too idiotic to be human. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
NWABINGO HAS GONE MAD AGAIN

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
NWABINGO HAS GONE MAD AGAIN

grin

he's perpetually mad.....
gone mad again, how? he has been mad since he was
feeding through a toxic placenta while he was in the womb.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Which kind mumu thread this place dey turn to sef?

You men need toys? C'mon!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Y'all need to see how the !diot was hyperventilating yesterday when a Chelsea folk promised to buy data for him in case he finished his. In his shallow mind he must hv thought that the guy was praising his "might" n immediately he went on a rasta rap about how he slays mobs grin grin When the same folks r calling him a f00l secretly.

He sees all this stuff as an achievement n it just pathetic!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Someone has been singing Rooney since morning

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
Y'all need to see how the !diot was hyperventilating yesterday when a Chelsea folk promised to buy data for him in case he finished his. In his shallow mind he must hv thought that the guy was praising his "might" n immediately he went on a rasta rap about how he slays mobs grin grin When the same folks r calling him a f00l secretly.

He sees all this stuff as an achievement n it just pathetic!

You don't have to expend energy on the agbaya. Just treat him like you would a silly greedy kid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
I don't know why you guys have failed to see that his problem is psychological, he needs our prayers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
dopeJemi:
I don't know why you guys have failed to see that his problem is psychological, he needs our prayers
Oya pastor dopejemi start the prayers immediately grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
Oya pastor dopejemi start the prayers immediately grin

No be for here, i'll include him in my prayers tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), TrebleChamp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.