Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841754 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
All i have to say is this; Even if it will cost us a visit to hell, we must send wolfsburg back to Germany in shreds.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Leyqute:

And his reaction after missing a sitter was quite annoying. He just behaved like it was nothing. If he were playing for a Nigerian club he shouldn't bother returning to the club's city. He'll be clobbered and rendered unconscious once he lands at the airport. Total crap!!

utter bullshyt!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wolfsburg are off form. Thrashed 5-1 by Bayern and then drawing the bottom team in the league over the weekend.

United on the other hand are on a 3 game winning streak where we at least seem to ve found our scoring boots. We should be able to win

Wolfsburg easily. And we can take the form and morale from that and the fact that we top the league to go Burn down The Emirates on Sunday.

smiley smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Leyqute:

You must be in the 9th heaven by now. grin It would've been a perfect night for you if a certain ex EPL player didn't disappoint his whole village community

Yes oo. Leverkusen almost did the impossible But Barcelona proved themselves. If another ex EPL player named Chicharito had done his job we wont be saying this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2015
grin
coded01:
Journalist: You were beaten black and blue by your former team! grin grin

Mourinho: I think it doesn't take any team so much to beat an Epl side sitting gallantly on the 14th spot of the table after 7 games, GD: -3... grin grin

Journalist: Do you blame it on your poor performance in the EPL? Considering your team is the defending champion!

Mourinho: I don't know but I blame Wenger for putting such a bad performance against a greek side @ the emirates... grin grin

Journalist: You didn't watch the game!

Mourinho: I could feel it... grin grin

Journalist: Is that why Chelsea lost?

Mourinho: I don't like your question, but the best team lost... grin grin grin grin

Journalist: Chelsea has won only 4 games in the last 10 games! How do you stop Southampton next Saturday?

Mourinho: Do you have to remind me? I will throw 10 men behind the ball... grin

Journalist: You mean "pack d bus"...

Mourinho: Yes! We are best at it... grin grin

Journalist: Thank you Jose!

Mourinho: Thank Wenger... grin grin

Ode!!! Lmfao!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Luke shaw stood on his own to take a photo of the united team 2015-2016 season.. Good news for us. Meanwhile, Valdes was missing in that photo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Arsenal are massive chokers. When the pressure and expectation ia there for them to win. They fail. But I won't be surprised if they actually turn over Bayern as there is no expectation to win then. Or even when we face them on Sunday.

The pace of their attack is still scary which is the only issue I have with them. They'll cause massive problems for us.
With regards to Wolfsburg.,I have no idea how atrong they are currently but I really hope we put in a strong performance. I think this Shaw injury is really unbalancing us more than we realise. We absolutely need to find a way to keep this run.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrTA:
Arsenal are massive chokers. When the pressure and expectation ia there for them to win. They fail. But I won't be surprised if they actually turn over Bayern as there is no expectation to win then. Or even when we face them on Sunday.
The pace of their attack is still scary which is the only issue I have with them. They'll cause massive problems for us.
With regards to Wolfsburg.,I have no idea how atrong they are currently but I really hope we put in a strong performance. I think this Shaw injury is really unbalancing us more than we realise. We absolutely need to find a way to keep this run.

wenger cost them that 3 points....
these foolish managers care more about the premier league than european games.
mourinho left his star players on the bench in an away game they were supposed to
win. wenger left cech on the bench to play an incompetent ospina in a must-win game.

at this rate, the premier league would lose their position in europe and only 3 clubs would
be qualifying. yesterday's results were a disgrace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
coogar:

wenger cost them that 3 points....
these foolish managers care more about the premier league than european games.
mourinho left his star players on the bench in an away game they were supposed to
win. wenger left cech on the bench to play an incompetent ospina in a must-win game.

at this rate, the premier league would lose their position in europe and only 3 clubs would
be qualifying. yesterday's results were a disgrace.
assnal shouldn't even lose to Olympicos with their 2nd eleven at home while JM compensated players that got him a point from St James Park. Epl teams are disgracing themselves in Europe and there's no excuse for that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
chrisley024:
assnal shouldn't even lose to Olympicos with their 2nd eleven at home while JM compensated players that got him a point from St James Park. Epl teams are disgracing themselves in Europe and there's no excuse for that.

we are winning tonight.
no excuses!

actually, we should take 12 points in the next 4 games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Meanwhile you can entertain yourself with these assnal clown fans cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljWMLqKmCY8
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
coogar:

we are winning tonight.
no excuses!

actually, we should take 12 points in the next 4 games.
I seriously pray so cos loss of points tonight will be uncomfortable to this our thread grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
We have decided to proceed with the booking of party stuff like DJ, canopies and tents, canapes and cocktails..... The party must happen tonight!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
We have decided to proceed with the booking of party stuff like DJ, canopies and tents, canapes and cocktails..... The party must happen tonight!

Elf the ashewo, You no dey shame? Got raped in the ass yesternight and today you're already in the partying mood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Leyqute:

Elf the ashewo, You no dey shame? Got raped in the ass yesternight and today you're already in the partying mood.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

already recovered from last night's arse-rape? grin cheesy

misery loves company. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You really have no single shame. A team without a champions league title to its name getting beat by Olympiacos from a mickey mouse league not rated among the first ten in Europe. Worse beaten at home for matter. I will have more pride to loose to Wolfsburg than loose to Olympiacos. 12 defeats in England, 37 conceded, 3 scored now 1 win, 39 conceded... scored six(6)..i.e half their overall goal haul in England.. only Arsenal can do that. Even your London rivals Chelsea are a better team having dumped your invisibles out in 2004 and then winning it before your very eyes 8years later

The rest of England could wish for wenger to continue as the top four won't be troubled in terms of winning the league but because of you, your useless manager, we may have to start fighting for three spots. You should be crying by now as your fourth spot is going.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
C'mon Gerrarahere! angry
Of all ur talk of how u never disappear wen Arsenal lose u was nowhere to be found yesterday. And now u wan dey orgsnise parry for here angry

U should go bak into hiding in disgrace for ur wretched team. Even Moyes could beat Olympiacos at home 3-0 with Cleverly playing RM grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin

Asshole wengers unending generosity in september alone:

* Mourinho can’t buy a win in the league, faces Wenger and gets an easy 3 points!

* Zagreb never beaten anyone in Europe since
the Balkans war, get an easy win at the gayners!

* Olympiakos, never beaten an English team, face
Wenger and have some group sex!

I can't fit shout! Abeg where are those "2 aki and paw paw gayners who have no shame"? They should come and "party" to this! Apeshites! Lmfao!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
coogar:

already recovered from last night's arse-rape? grin cheesy

misery loves company. cheesy

I was never in a state where recovery was required!!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

so what happened? Your phone got stolen? You were too scared to use it? asswipes soiling English football season in season out. Please return to your ward and rest. The recovery is not yet complete. After sunday when your fate is sealed, you'll full recover
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Scummies having a field day!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

You really have no single shame. A team without a champions league title to its name getting beat by Olympiacos from a mickey mouse league not rated among the first ten in Europe. Worse beaten at home for matter. I will have more pride to loose to Wolfsburg than loose to Olympiacos. 12 defeats in England, 37 conceded, 3 scored now 1 win, 39 conceded... scored six(6)..i.e half their overall goal haul in England.. only Arsenal can do that. Even your London rivals Chelsea are a better team having dumped your invisibles out in 2004 and then winning it before your very eyes 8years later

The rest of England could wish for wenger to continue as the top four won't be troubled in terms of winning the league but because of you, your useless manager, we may have to start fighting for three spots. You should be crying by now as your fourth spot is going.
Nawa o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
chrisley024:

I also feel that epl players are overstretched. The number of games per season should be reduced. Imagine playing almost 5 matches to win capital one cup only.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Asshole wengers unending generosity in september alone:

* Mourinho can’t buy a win in the league, faces Wenger and gets an easy 3 points!

* Zagreb never beaten anyone in Europe since
the Balkans war, get an easy win at the gayners!

* Olympiakos, never beaten an English team, face
Wenger and have some group sex!

I can't fit shout! Abeg where are those "2 aki and paw paw gayners who have no shame"? They should come and "party" to this! Apeshites! Lmfao!!!

Man Utd fans have got no chill at all. gringrin

El-effeminate must be ruing his decision of coming on here to displays his inherent cerebral palsy!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tvegas:

I also feel that epl players are overstretched. The number of games per season should be reduced. Imagine playing almost 5 matches to win capital one cup only.

How many games have you played at this point that other leagues havent That made teams from your league lose 5 out of 6 CL games

I am sure some people would blame the winter break wey never arrive
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

so what happened? Your phone got stolen? You were too scared to use it? asswipes soiling English football season in season out. Please return to your ward and rest. The recovery is not yet complete. After sunday when your fate is sealed, you'll full recover

Shuuuush...... dingbat!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Shuuuush...... dingbat!!!

please join ur brother pataki in oblivion

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Nawa o grin grin

my brother i dey vex...Arsenal fans have no right to troll anybody at this moment. Not after the gangg b@ng of yesterday in front of their fans

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.