Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,618 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8873261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
yes we were together, Jah bless wazza, shayo dey sweet o mixed with cannabis sativa, ask my friend weedtaker
grin na you know wetin be Cannabis sativa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
yes we were together, Jah bless wazza, shayo dey sweet o mixed with cannabis sativa, ask my friend weedtaker

No wonder rooney's scouse accent sounds like patua nowadays
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
bigkesh:
They are too similar in style and Mourinho is more successful right now....
I don't see why anyone will want Simeone over him
The institution can't have his persona @ the helm; terrible for PR.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
adeyemi2015:
LVG just revealed that he has the full supports of the Board and the Players! But questioned "the belief" of the Fans on the Team and the Philosophy!

If what he claims is true, then we are doomed and stranded!!!
grin

Not for long bro... Not for Long. There are three scenarios

1. Philosofee starts working and working well or he changes. Remember we forced him to change his silly formation that would have relegated us, now we are screaming "attack"

2. Buys new players who key into the Philosofee and start raining goals

3. Well the fans know how to send the manager packing. First the players relate with these fans, they are on social media.. All the attack on the manager will get to them and they too will join in the "sack him" campaign and five or six consecutive losses, 9 or 12 points of the top four, one plane, one banner n LVG is out.. Then Giggs who has started his campaign long ago will have his chance to prove his mettle with more games this time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
sad

ANOTHER 1 BITES THE DUST;

Thomas Muller has been reportedly linked with
Manchester United, but the World Cup winner
has now ended speculation over his future by
committing to new terms with Bayern until

The 26-year-old, who has been with the club
his whole career stated;

"I come from the area, I've been here 15 years
and of course I'm delighted. I am proud and happy that I have extended my contract."

Sky sports!!!

Well, I guess that leaves us waiting on "Lewandowski or Cavani" for next summer..........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
funlord:
sad

his whole career stated;

and of course I'm delighted. I am proud and happy that I have extended my contract."

Sky sports!!!

Well, I guess that leaves us waiting on "Lewandowski or Cavani" for next summer..........
Who cavani wan help ? Let him remain in PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
funlord:
sad

his whole career stated;

Sky sports!!!

No one wants to work with LVG. This is not even about bandying names about...Nor be Thuran Barca collect last season, now we dey hear say we be wan buy am before but he preferred 6 months out over Mr philiosofee, did we not also hear of this same muller? over time many other names will come out and you will know with LVG no big name would like to come and be treated like kids...I am just looking at another Winter and Summer transfer snubbing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BABANGBALI: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Not for long bro... Not for Long. There are three scenarios

1. Philosofee starts working and working well or he changes. Remember we forced him to change his silly formation that would have relegated us, now we are screaming "attack"

2. Buys new players who key into the Philosofee and start raining goals

3. Well the fans know how to send the manager packing. First the players relate with these fans, they are on social media.. All the attack on the manager will get to them and they too will join in the "sack him" campaign and five or six consecutive losses, 9 or 12 points of the top four, one plane, one banner n LVG is out.. Then Giggs who has started his campaign long ago will have his chance to prove his mettle with more games this time
i agree with you on these
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
RuuDie:
If LVG leaves, UTD better go get a "proper" British manager. We need to take it back to the basics... flying wingers, crosses into the box, dangerous finishers; fiesty, tenacious midfielders.
Bring back those glory days of "blood, sweat and tears"... when a crunching tackle is cheered as loudly as a goal. That is the UTD I know and fell in love with!

That manager you describe is a unicorn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:56am On Dec 19, 2015
MrTA:

That manager you describe is a unicorn.

LMAO. "proper" British manager indeed. like Allardyce abi? or Moyes? or Pardew?
We all need to come to terms with the fact that Fergie is a one off. There are no British managers at the moment good enough or prepared to manage United We need to go for the best attacking manager we can get British, Congolese or Armenian..........should not matter where he is from.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:35am On Dec 19, 2015
afrodoc2:

LMAO. "proper" British manager indeed. like Allardyce abi? or Moyes? or Pardew?
We all need to come to terms with the fact that Fergie is a one off. There are no British managers at the moment good enough or prepared to manage United We need to go for the best attacking manager we can get British, Congolese or Armenian..........should not matter where he is from.

Yes. Proper Brits like allardyce, moyes and pardew. Maybe a hard-nosed Scot like Neil lennon... C'mon people. Aren't you tired of dozing off fifteen minutes into a match only to come here afterwards and argue endlessly about things you were only seeing in your dreams!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:29am On Dec 19, 2015
RuuDie:

Yes. Proper Brits like allardyce, moyes and pardew. Maybe a hard-nosed Scot like Neil lennon... C'mon people. Aren't you tired of dozing off fifteen minutes into a match only to come here afterwards and argue endlessly about things you were only seeing in your dreams!

And you think these guys would be better than LVG in terms of league position, performance, attracting quality players e.t.c ?

We do not have to compound one mistake with another one. You people forget that Fergie was a giant killing manager with multiple league titles, cups and a European title BEFORE Man Utd appointed him. He was not just "a hardnosed Brit"

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Who cavani wan help ? Let him remain in PSG.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2015
sad

THE GAAL FILES:

"Pressure! No, the pressure when I started as a manager was much higher, I cannot lose now
that I am at the end of my career. I was surprised by Jose Mourinho's sacking and I don't want to finish my career with the club
sacking me,"

"That would be a great disappointment for me, to say goodbye to the football world by being fired. I think my honour is much more pressure for me than the pressure of the media and the fans."

"If I lose the confidence of the fans, that for
me would be very sad, It's always like that when you lose. Then fans have to prove their belief again. The board can see what you can do as a manager in practice but the fans cannot see that, so when you lose you need the belief of the fans. It is a question for the fans, not the manager."

Louis Van Gaal.......Sky sports!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2015
funlord:
sad

THE GAAL FILES:

"Pressure! No, the pressure when I started as a manager was much higher, I cannot lose now
that I am at the end of my career. I was surprised by Jose Mourinho's sacking and I don't want to finish my career with the club
sacking me,"

"That would be a great disappointment for me, to say goodbye to the football world by being fired. I think my honour is much more pressure for me than the pressure of the media and the fans."

"If I lose the confidence of the fans, that for
me would be very sad, It's always like that when you lose. Then fans have to prove their belief again. The board can see what you can do as a manager in practice but the fans cannot see that, so when you lose you need the belief of the fans. It is a question for the fans, not the manager."

Louis Van Gaal.......Sky sports!!!

has Louis been drinking lately? .....

let him continue with crappy results week in - week out..... na then e go shock am like transformer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Good he knows. Drop points today and see the pressure increase to more than you've witnessed before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2015
I no even wan make any bold statement make I no jinx anybody, I never recover from the bournemouth game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2015
in other news El Martial wins 2015 Golden Boy Award. ... #well_deserved. .. gringringrin

haters can go and DIE!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2015
elrony:
in other news El Martial wins 2015 Golden Boy Award. ... #well_deserved. .. gringringrin

haters can go and DIE!!!

grin some haters will definitely drink acid today grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2015
mcfarlin:

grin some haters will definitely drink acid today grin

counting on it....only that they are buncha sissies. ..they'd go for citric Acid n sorts instead of the real deal..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2015
elrony:

haters can go and DIE!!!

What an heartbreaking news for some dudes here!
I wouldn't mention names!
grin
Meanwhile is Coogar on sabbatical leave?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2015
afrodoc2:

And you think these guys would be better than LVG in terms of league position, performance, attracting quality players e.t.c ?

We do not have to compound one mistake with another one. You people forget that Fergie was a giant killing manager with multiple league titles, cups and a European title BEFORE Man Utd appointed him. He was not just "a hardnosed Brit"

Spot on. Its seems people under estimate the greatness of SAF. even some of our fans. Not just any "hardnosed Brit" Can get us playing like Fergie at his best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
What If man u doesnt win todays' game cheesygrin grin.....

Some man u fans go be like:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Martial is the best young player in Europe.
Y'all can go kill urselves now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wetin I do spambot?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
adeyemi2015:
What an heartbreaking news for some dudes here! I wouldn't mention names! grin Meanwhile is Coogar on sabbatical leave?
I no know where Coogar dey...lengthy ban perhaps...or something else. ..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Martial is the best young player in Europe.
Y'all can go kill urselves now.

make we donate money buy coffin for them haters....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhelake: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol... Even Balotelli won same award at some point in his career

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dhelake:
Lol... Even Balotelli won same award at some point in his career
Uncle, what are you trying to insinuate? Messi, Pogba and Aguero also won the same Award!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
^^^^^^ hehehehe Dhelake still dey go meet father xmas at his age......gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.