Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729391 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
GBR1:
very boring, terrible match...

This is the type of Game LvG likes, just passing the ball and fooling around thinking one is playing football.

He will be balanced on his seat feeling like he is at the verge of accomplishing something extra ordinary with this tepid unambitious purposeless style of play.

LvG shud fvcking fvck off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Manchester United-0 Sheffield United-0.
Half time approaching.
Any well organised team can get a draw at Old Trafford now a days.
This type of play is completely irritating.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
10 consecutive home games without a United first half goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Were u guys expecting something different?? grin grin
Stop acting so surprised. Its LVG!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Just mark Martial with about 3 players and our whole team become clueless angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
LVG should just feck off... there's no excuse for this.
we didn't even have our obligatory first 20 minutes of decent football. It's just been complete shit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
0-0 half time score

Story of MUFC's season. Safe to say same will happen even against Nasarrawa FC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
We waste so much time passing the ball left and right. The opposition regroup before we pass our way into the final third. Shefield United defend deep but attack emass, such that we regain possession we could finish them with direct forward passes. But what do we see, only one man or two forward, the rest passing slowly. Martial made a run but our midfieders were still passing. We have to be more direct.

Secondly, without Ashley Young we lack force going forward. We will need Shaw, Val, Young and Rojo before this system can even work. Guys who can carry the ball forward fast.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
There was a time some guys in my area tagged Arsenal 'pass pass' or they will call it 'Arsenal football'. During the time Arsenal played that way passing the ball round opposition eighteen box, I don't think they ever did it this slowly or were ever this terrible.

Please we need some speed and directness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Even Herrera has joined the safe passers undecided maybe to avoid being on the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
In Van Gaal I regret (following United) undecided
The Fool will still remain in charge next Session! I'm ain't seeing no reason why he's still in-charge till now!
None of the Players is capable of making decisive pass(es) in the final third! Moreover I do wonder why it's difficult for them to hold or control ball firmly on the feet in the final third!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
chrisley024:
Even Herrera has joined the safe passers undecided maybe to avoid being on the bench.
Thank god you mention am
Na dis herrera everybody dey cry for ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Playing passes to the either sides..... and we expect them to score?! How will they create chances with the nonsense football philosophy they're exhibiting?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
What are we doing on the touchline? Is the goal post or 18 box in the touchline?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
elampiro:
What are we doing on the touchline? Is the goal post or 18 box in the touchline?
FeeLawSawFee!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Memphis and lingard finally !!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Juan Mata has been the worst player on the pitch. He's having a disaster of a match. Cannot pass the ball to save his life and nearly cost us a goal. Not going to blame just him though.The whole team is doing nothing right now except passing it side to side.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Thank god you mention am
Na dis herrera everybody dey cry for ?
The tactics to be blamed. He was more direct and tries outside shots but got benched.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
MrTA:
Juan Mata has been the worst player on the pitch. He's having a disaster of a match. Cannot pass the ball to save his life and nearly cost of a goal. Not going to blame just him though.The whole team is doing nothing right now except passing it side to side.
Add herrera join
I know no wetin this guy give man utd fans chop.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sigh...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Herrera out while Fellaini and Bastian for the midfield. Another feelawsee sub
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Imagine the applause Memphis is getting for a shot off target tells us how tired the fans are if these nonsense passes.

It's now clear LvG can offer nothing more to our cause!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Were u guys expecting something different?? grin grin
Stop acting so surprised. Its LVG!!

Are you watching it? Abeg how is the team playing? I'm among the group that don't watch Utd matches to avoid heartbreak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Smalling should not leave Blind alone in the defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
adeyemi2015:
In Van Gaal I regret (following United) undecided
The Fool will still remain in charge next Session! I'm ain't seeing no reason why he's still in-charge till now!
None of the Players is capable of making decisive pass(es) in the final third! Moreover I do wonder why it's difficult for them to hold or control ball firmly on the feet in the final third!

Ancellotti was available, Mourinho was available, yet we stuck with Van Goat. I wish Man Utd was ran the Madrid way of sacking idiotic coaches, Gaal wouldn't be giving us mediocre football week in, week out. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
sinizia:

Ancellotti was available, Mourinho was available, yet we stuck with Van Goat. I wish Man Utd was ran the Madrid way of sacking idiotic coaches, Gaal wouldn't be giving us mediocre football week in, week out. SMH.
Another goal-less draw loading.....
SSMH!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't know what you guys are seeing but this game is interesting

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Memphis is either pushing the ball too far beyond his reach or running into traffic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
bigkesh:
grin
Seems you are watching Barcelona vs Granada replay?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
bigkesh:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Very soon, our matches wont be selected for Live TV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.