Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8745585 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
ElFenomeno2:
can there be anything positive about this useless club?
na me go find trouble
make e end dia

atletico don sell Jackson Martinez serious money must dey this Chinese league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I really hope we can remain consistent like dis till the end of the season...

LOL...No chance we are this consistent in the coming weeks.We have been here before and it's like a vicious cycle of one good match and 10 poor ones.That has been the story of Van Gaal since his coming.I also believe Stoke played a very open game and that is why we were that free flowing in attack.Let's see if we can replicate this against teams who allow us have all the ball in the world.I really doubt we can!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno2: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

na me go find trouble
make e end dia

atletico don sell Jackson Martinez serious money must dey this Chinese league
why bring atletico madrid in the same line with ur useless club?
Jackson would rather play for eyimba fc, than this useless club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno2: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I really hope we can remain consistent like dis till the end of the season...
did i hear you say consistent? Akindanidani even wigan are more consistent than u scummies.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
ElFenomeno2:
did i hear you say consistent? Akindanidani even wigan are more consistent than u scummies.
Keep quiet until your useless club score a premier league goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno2: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
chrisley024:
Keep quiet until your useless club score a premier league goal.
another scum tw.at grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am surprised El Fenomeno is still stringing arrows at Man United even when I have been away for this long.He is not a Man United fan but you always find him in this thread.Amazing stuff.That tells you all you need to know about what other fans think of Man United: Hated,Despised but never Ignored!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

Sunderland played Man City yesterday and this was what the fans had to say about Kirchoff the Bayern and Bundesliga reject/ waste product vs one of EPL best offence

Jan Kirchhoff’s man of the match performance was the best by any midfielder in the Premier League this season, insists Sam Allardyce.

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/latest-safc-news/safc-match-analysis/jan-kirchhoff-s-display-best-by-any-midfielder-in-premier-league-this-season-1-7711921#ixzz3z7QbqIuT

Kirchoff made it difficult for City to extend the advantage provided by Sergio Aguero. He touched the ball 90 times, more than any player on the pitch, ahead of influential opponent David Silva (87).

He won three aerial duels, and won six tackles, with five interceptions
, each the highest among the Sunderland side.

Here is a look at how Sunderland fans reacted to his display on Twitter...
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/02/sunderland-fans-react-on-twitter-to-jan-kirchoffs-performance/

Just so u know, his performance doesn't guarantee a place in PFA TOTY. Its was just one match. He's still gonna be the Bundesliga reject dat he is...

Same cant be said of Hernandez. He just won d Bundesliga player of the month for the 3rd consecutive time. This is an EPL reject just like Boateng dat is bossing the Bundesliga. E sure me die say Hernandez go make German TOTY.

Can u beat ur chest and tell me Kirchoff or watever his name is will make PFA TOTY??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kemizee:

LOL...No chance we are this consistent in the coming weeks.We have been here before and it's like a vicious cycle of one good match and 10 poor ones.That has been the story of Van Gaal since his coming.I also believe Stoke played a very open game and that is why we were that free flowing in attack.Let's see if we can replicate this against teams who allow us have all the ball in the world.I really doubt we can!
I know. I bet LVG ll ve a brain seizure dis Sunday and tell d boys to go back to our usual boring style of play. But its not too much to hope na...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
ElFenomeno2:
Hmmn. From title race to fourphy. We've all heard dat story b4. Arsenal consistent in failure in the last decade.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Just so u know, his performance doesn't guarantee a place in PFA TOTY. Its was just one match. He's still gonna be the Bundesliga reject dat he is...

Same cant be said of Hernandez. He just won d Bundesliga player of the month for the 3rd consecutive time. This is an EPL reject just like Boateng dat is bossing the Bundesliga. E sure me die say Hernandez go make German TOTY.

Can u beat ur chest and tell me Kirchoff or watever his name is will make PFA TOTY??

Its only people who are ignorant that take those hernandez awards seriously. Because its a public vote for fans and most Mexicans see him as the only rep in Europe and vote en masse for him regardless of performance

Its just a public vote which people rig. Just like the public votes where Arsenal fans would vote for their own players

Let me ask What did Hernandez do in January to merit the award?

In January there were 2 Bundesliga games he scored 2 goals(1Penalty). In those 2 games Lewandoski scored 4 goals. Alex meier scored a hat trick, Aubameyang scored 2 goals

Right now Hernandez is not the top scorer in the Buli he isnt even top 3 yet as a striker he is winning best player every month.

Thats why its only novices who just follow those individual awards especially those from public votes and make judgment solely on them

Real analysts watch the matches and make judgments
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
This Elf is just an old demented pile of shii ready to be flushed into a sewage tank... Always reasoning like an epileptic patient .. You need therapy, Son
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

Its only people who are ignorant that take those hernandez awards seriously. Its just a public vote which people rig. Just like the public votes where Arsenal fans would vote for their own players

Let me ask What did Hernandez do in January to merit the award?

Right now Hernandez is not the top scorer in the Buli he isnt even top 3 yet as a striker he is winning best player every month.

In January there were 2 Bundesliga games he scored 2 goals(1Penalty). In those 2 games Lewandoski scored 4 goals. Alex meier scored a hat trick, Aubameyang scored 2 goals

Thats why its only novices who just follow those individual awards and make judgment solely on them

Real analysts watch the matches and make judgments

All dat one, ko kan aiye!!

So u're trying to make us undastand dat its only Leverkusen fans who vote on those polls?? If Hernandez doesn't merit the awards, and he keeps getting it, then ur league is even more useless dan i thought. But it still doesn't change the fact that an EPL reject is taking the useless Bundesliga by storm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
All dat one, ko kan aiye!!

So u're trying to make us undastand dat its only Leverkusen fans who vote on those polls?? If Hernandez doesn't merit the awards, and he keeps getting it, then ur league is even more useless dan i thought. But it still doesn't change the fact that an EPL reject is taking the useless Bundesliga by storm.

Its a public votes and some fans take it more serious than others
[img]
http://s.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/lyvFl9SzMMBrn7KuCIRcmg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2015-02-04/e14d2aa0-ac41-11e4-bfd8-37ec2d82405b_Untitled.png[/img]

Below is an example of such polls , Does it show EPL is useless for Yaya Sanogo to be the best signing?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adelana1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3363898_arsenal_jpeg55dab8ee39467ef92310b54e772e068a

According to Pools Last season Gabriel was the best signing, Yaya Sanogo was best transfer, Sanchez was best player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
It was clear that Louis van Gaal released the shackles from his players for the games against Derby and Stoke and the rewards were there for everyone to see.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that United are much better when allowed the freedom to express themselves and the hope is that van Gaal has learned the error of his ways ahead of the trip to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea on Sunday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

Its a public votes and some fans take it more serious than others
[img]
http://s.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/lyvFl9SzMMBrn7KuCIRcmg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2015-02-04/e14d2aa0-ac41-11e4-bfd8-37ec2d82405b_Untitled.png[/img]

Below is an example of such polls , Does it show EPL is useless for Yaya Sanogo to be the best signing?
Still doesn't change d fact dat Hernandez an EPL reject is one of the best things to ve happened to d Bundesliga this season. And he also has a very good chance of making german TOTY.

Same cant be said of Kirchoff abi na Ketchup who probably had his best game for Sunderland(a relegation threatened team) yesterday. Can u confidently beat ur chest and tell us if he'll make English TOTY or not??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
“It could be a turning point but you never know,” he told the club’s official website. “It’s better to score goals like this and better for the manager on the bench because I could change players to give others some minutes.”
____ LVG

This van gaal of a guy is a goat. He should just admit that his own style of play is shit in EPL. He's just too stubborn to admit he is wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jesse Lingard says Manchester United are playing with much more freedom after being given license to express themselves by manager Louis van Gaal.

"Now we are playing with that freedom and we've got a lot of energy in the team," said Lingard, who joined the club aged seven.

"To be mixing up the positions and entertain the crowd, we'll have to do that, but it's that freedom that we have, it's a weight off our shoulders and we can just play football now."

"We showed great character to do that in the last game and were unfortunate not to get the result against Southampton but we bounced back against Derby and against Stoke."

___Jesse Lingard

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10154487/jesse-lingard-says-manchester-united-playing-with-more-freedom

These players needs to be free and stop the zombie style of play. Allow them express themselves freely and we will see the results coming in. Even memphis would gel and other players as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Still doesn't change d fact dat Hernandez an EPL reject is one of the best things to ve happened to d Bundesliga this season. And he also has a very good chance of making german TOTY.

Same cant be said of Kirchoff abi na Ketchup who probably had his best game for Sunderland(a relegation threatened team) yesterday. Can u confidently beat ur chest and tell us if he'll make English TOTY or not??

The best thing to happen to Buli yet he isnt top 3 of scorers? He is a whooping 7 goals behind league top scorer

Kirchoff was MOTM vs EPL best offence.

Kirchoff who played 7 games for Bayern in 3 seasons and was chased from Schalke suddenly found attackers from EPL best offence easy to dominate

EPL must really suck

That was the same way Berbatov, Demba Ba who were average in Buli came to dominate EPL

Another online poll
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
ElFenomeno2:
another scum tw.at grin

you nicompoop. SHUT UP!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

Another online poll

This cracked me up. grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Leyqute:

This cracked me up. grin grin grin

Abi no be so? person wey no know anything now go see am and talk say actually Arsenal are the favourites to win La Liga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:
Adelana1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3363898_arsenal_jpeg55dab8ee39467ef92310b54e772e068a

According to Pools Last season Gabriel was the best signing, Yaya Sanogo was best transfer, Sanchez was best player
Signing of the year?? No one cares bruh. U ll still neva see dem highjack the polls for the TOTY or player of the month. Maybe ur Bundesliga should learn from the EPL and allow professionals to take these polls instead of overzealous fans...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Signing of the year?? No one cares bruh. U ll still neva see dem highjack the polls for the TOTY or player of the month. Maybe ur Bundesliga should learn from the EPL and allow professionals to take these polls instead of overzealous fans...

The bundesliga gave it to the fans to enjoy and to participate. No one cares about it except green horn fans and possibly people like you

If dem give you Hernandez, Lewandoski, Muller and Aubameyang choose Chicharito for your team because some online poll said that

Managers and keen followers of the game know who to choose
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
igbsam:

you nicompoop. SHUT UP!
Buhehehehehehehe!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
igbsam:

you nicompoop. SHUT UP!
angry angry grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

The bundesliga gave it to the fans to enjoy and to participate. No one cares about it except green horn fans and possibly people like you

If dem give you Hernandez, Lewandoski, Muller and Aubameyang choose Chicharito for your team because some online poll said that

Managers and keen followers of the game know who to choose
Stop taking dis polling thing personal.
If u a Bayern fan was asked to vote between Bayern and Barca, would u vote Barca??

FA realised the errors of allowing fans vote in polls and instead chose to allow professionals do the voting instead. Bundesliga should save face and follow the trend.

Besides no one cares how Hernandez got to be player of d month. Fact is he's the player of the month again for the 3rd time. And dats because EPL rejects and flops will always shine in the Bundesliga.
Hernandez, Boateng, Bendtner, KDB, etc...

E sure me die say if players like Falcao, Debuchy, Benteke, Mignolet, etc came to Germany, they would shine...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kemizee:

LOL...No chance we are this consistent in the coming weeks.We have been here before and it's like a vicious cycle of one good match and 10 poor ones.That has been the story of Van Gaal since his coming.I also believe Stoke played a very open game and that is why we were that free flowing in attack. Let's see if we can replicate this against teams who allow us have all the ball in the world. I really doubt we can!
We must vehemently reject any attempt by the opposition to gift us possession in subsequent games. If them pass the ball to our players while their people full defense, we must pass the ball back to them. They must possess the ball o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Stop taking dis polling thing personal.
If u a Bayern fan was asked to vote between Bayern and Barca, would u vote Barca??

FA realised the errors of allowing fans vote in polls and instead chose to allow professionals do the voting instead. Bundesliga should save face and follow the trend.

Besides no one cares how Hernandez got to be player of d month. Fact is he's the player of the month again for the 3rd time. And dats because EPL rejects and flops will always shine in the Bundesliga.
Hernandez, Boateng, Bendtner, KDB, etc...

E sure me die say if players like Falcao, Debuchy, Benteke, Mignolet, etc came to Germany, they would shine...

I am just enlightening you from the ignorant way you and many EPL fans tow

There is a kicker rating which is done by journalists which has more credibility and Chicharito is number 30

Like I always enlighten people KDB played in the Bundesliga before playing a game for the EPL and currently he is second in assist in the EPL despite coming late and currently injured

Bendtner that has 3 goals in 2 seasons is really shining. Typical ignorant EPL fan yarns. What does it cost you to do a little research before embarassing yourself

Hope you have learnt one or two things from the tutelage session of this evening and in the future wont embarass yourself in public again with ignorance

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

I am just enlightening you from the ignorant way you and many EPL fans tow

There is a kicker rating which is done by journalists which has more credibility and Chicharito is number 30

Like I always enlighten people KDB played in the Bundesliga before playing a game for the EPL and currently he is second in assist in the EPL despite coming late and currently injured

Bendtner that has 3 goals in 2 seasons is really shining. Typical ignorant EPL fan yarns. What does it cost you to do a little research before embarassing yourself

Hope you have learnt one or two things from the tutelage session of this evening and in the future wont embarass yourself in public again with ignorance
I would even try to believe anything u say as d Gospel if u knew d actual meaning of tutelage and the fact dat it doesn't apply in dat sentence.

No one cares of any kicker rating!! Fact shows dat Hernandez is one of the highest goal scorers in d Bundesliga dis season. And also one of the best players too.

Common sense would tell u dat KDB was a flop in his initial stint in d EPL. He was a flop and had to be sent back to Germany to gain experience and pick up form after which City paid good money to buy one of the Bundesliga's best players.

Same can be siad of Kagawa who found it hard in the EPL and had to run back to Bundesliga to save his career.

Go back to the Chelsea thread if u're looking for ur fellow illiterates to tutor!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I would even try to believe anything u say as d Gospel if u knew d actual meaning of tutelage and the fact dat it doesn't apply in dat sentence.

No one cares of any kicker rating!! Fact shows dat Hernandez is one of the highest goal scorers in d Bundesliga dis season. And also one of the best players too.

Common sense would tell u dat KDB was a flop in his initial stint in d EPL. He was a flop and had to be sent back to Germany to gain experience and pick up form after which City paid good money to buy one of the Bundesliga's best players.

Same can be siad of Kagawa who found it hard in the EPL and had to run back to Bundesliga to save his career.

Go back to the Chelsea thread if u're looking for ur fellow illiterates to tutor!!

You are acdtually not better than those Chelsea fan that most times I actually think you are one.

KdB played in bremen before coming to the EPL, right now he is EPL record signing and second in assists despite injuries and arriving late

KDB is shafting EPL defenders currently has 12 goals and 14 assist by mid season despite joining late

Januzaj nko? scored in EPL came to buli for half a season couldnt score 1 goal back to his EPL comfort zone to catch mumu defenders and save his career

Shaqiri nko? Failed miserably in Buli, sent to Italy failed, went to EPL scored one of the contender for goal of the season

Arnautovic nko? already has 7 goals a player who couldnt score 7 all season in Buli

Abi na Demba ba we go talk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.